Chelsea Mchodg #5 We all knew you were preggs, but how long before baby boy is eating a greggs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids had kfc, Burger King and Greggs in the last 3 days already! It’s disgusting

Reactions: 2
Greggs pizza is SO greasy too. I know different people do different things with their kids but my boy is 3 and I feel guilty if I get home from work late because of train delays and he has something quick for dinner from the freezer on a regular occurrence.

JJ has McDonald's breakfast this morning after she's already had breakfast? bleeping vile.

Since Thursday might she's had KFC, burger King, greggs and now McDonald's. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
And Chelsea’s got a coke cos she’s already had her coffee this morning 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ coke has caffeine in too you moron! And decaf is a thing you know!
That girl is so fick it’s untrue.
Jj is going to be 15stone by the time she’s a teen at this rate. She really is setting her up for a life of obesity and ill health. When she got her half a pizza, sausage roll and wedges the other day. It’s far too much food for a 3 year old. And so much salt and saturated fat. If she was getting McDonald’s delivery literally 15 mins after jj’s breakfast, why not just give her the pancakes. Better than than all that sugar in the bloody cocoa pops! Chelsea seems to think it’s ok for jj to have a McDonald’s breakfast cos she’s already had what she deems a decent breakfast first.

Jjs fingernails were filthy in the maccies videos. God I get kids get mucky but in the morning??

• Sick
  • Sad
I wondered how long it would be before alien Alex pops back up. I’ve always said on here she looks on edge round him, probably down to his drinking. 3 days in a row she said in comments. Although you can see she loves JJ, what a life being round him in that grim, dingy hole filling your face 3 times a day with takeaways.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Funny how after a scandal she’s always very vocal with her supporters. Replying back to nice comments etc. Usually she ignores her little minions and only makes smug responses to hate.

If it wasn’t for her mother screaming it each morning so you already know whats coming you 100% wouldn't be able to tell what, JJ the advance child, is screaming. How can she be soooooo advanced if you can't even understand her saying breakfast time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That comment makes no sense. She said she was having coke cos she’d already had her coffee? She’s such a smug witch who thinks she knows it all when in reality she’s a massive dense moron

The trouble with a liar is they have to keep up with their lies and she can’t. I’ve noticed numerous times her tripping herself up and then She just brushes it over and tries back tracking.
How anyone could employ her on TikTok is beyond me, she lies constantly about the products and doesn’t give a tit about her followers. Hope she gets banned 😂

Reactions: 4
The McDonald’s video must be from this morning. She’s made tea and has mentioned Alex like nothings happened. Exactly as predicted. Till next week when he does the same again Chelsea you idiot. He will never change no matter what crap he spouts

The McDonald’s video must be from this morning. She’s made tea and has mentioned Alex like nothings happened. Exactly as predicted. Till next week when he does the same again Chelsea you idiot. He will never change no matter what crap he spouts
This suggests he was telling the truth somewhat. If my partner had falsely accused me of DV there is no way he’d be back in the house because fake accusations like that ruin lives.

I don’t think there much he could do/say that would make her boot him out for good. She’s obvs desperate for the family unit she never had and will do anything to keep it together, regardless of whether she’s actually happy or not and whether it’s best for her kids. Sad really

The things I’d do with that extra money instead of buying takeaways if I was Chelsea. Moving to a nice home would be the 1st thing

I reckon he’s already back but she’s just told him to stay out of the videos. Will she ever learn 🙄

The things I’d do with that extra money instead of buying takeaways if I was Chelsea. Moving to a nice home would be the 1st thing
Don’t forget they are saving up for a deposit to buy there own house 😳

• Haha
She could pay for a cleaner once a week to get that pig sty somewhat clean instead of paying 20/30 per takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.