Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think good on her sharing her views. Any young people following her may now feel they don’t have to be manipulated in to a vaccine to have a night out. Really positive to have people with large followings speaking out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unfollowed her, these people are all bursting my nut, all trying to be head strong and rebelling against the government. Half the thick cunts voted that government in and now claim they are smarter and know more than professional medical experts. Ok you bunch of utter zoomers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Unfollowed her, these people are all bursting my nut, all trying to be head strong and rebelling against the government. Half the thick cunts voted that government in and now claim they are smarter and know more than professional medical experts. Ok you bunch of utter zoomers.
I’ll put money on them all having the vaccine by next year too.
I don’t agree with forcing people to do it, I do think it should be personal choice (I still don’t wanna hear about it like) but with proof needed to do things like night clubs etc they’re gonna have to eat their words and I’m here for it. Should keep their opinions to themselves. Likes of her saying they’re All for free speech and personal choice but say you’re getting the jab and you’re a sheep and a gif etc - duck right off

Reactions: 10
I’ll put money on them all having the vaccine by next year too.
I don’t agree with forcing people to do it, I do think it should be personal choice (I still don’t wanna hear about it like) but with proof needed to do things like night clubs etc they’re gonna have to eat their words and I’m here for it. Should keep their opinions to themselves. Likes of her saying they’re All for free speech and personal choice but say you’re getting the jab and you’re a sheep and a gif etc - duck right off
The annoying part of it is that people who refuse the vaccine claim people who have had are sheep, however they all share the same videos, say the same things, post the same 'research', so don't think they realise they are the 'sheep'. Do what you want - have the jab, dont have the jab.... I honestly don't give a duck - do whatever you feel is best for you. But don't come for me because I've chose the have the vaccine, that's MY personal choice and as I've said many times I would not have been swayed by z listers who think they have a civic duty to try to 'share the truth' because they have a large following.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Of all the Q&As she does I find the ‘tell me an assumptions one’ the weirdest! It’s the same thing every time ‘you are filthy in bed’ - no, ‘you are really kind and people take advantage of you’ - yes….

They are an easy way to get validation and find out what people think of you, I just find them so desperate! I can’t help thinking, when I watch her posts how unhappy she looks.

Reactions: 15
Quite surprised she’s having a drink as soon as her 31 days have finished. Sounded like she’d turned a corner and realised she was drinking too much

Reactions: 11
She said she wasn’t sure how long she was gonna do it for. At times she made out it was forever. She definitely made it seem a lot more serious than she’s now portraying

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I am a bit shocked she is drinking already, the way she’s went on it’s been like she discovered she had a bit of a drink problem. 30 days sober won’t have cured her

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Not judging but a little shocked she's saying "she's back" when only days ago she was saying she doesn't like who she becomes when she drinks.

She's obviously a very confused young lady

Reactions: 12
I agree, she clearly has a problem and unfortunately I don't think there's a cure for alcoholism per se.

That being said, I know it's a long road and (I'm purely speculating here!) I would imagine a lot of alcoholics / addicts go back and forth on their journey. I wish her the best, it's a devastating disease.

Not judging but a little shocked she's saying "she's back" when only days ago she was saying she doesn't like who she becomes when she drinks.

Everyone I've met who hates themselves after a drink has a problem with alcohol. I feel so sad for her. :cry:

Reactions: 4

I'm baffled as to why she stopped drinking for 30 days or whatever it was in the first place to then just act like it never happened. It was like she had a huge problem and that's why she was stopping. I like her but she's weird.

Reactions: 7
Why did she quit for 30 days then start drinking asap then drink again the next day in the morning 😢. I think there’s deeper issues here

Reactions: 6
It does seem strange how much she went on about not drinking then celebrated with a Prosecco.
Ive seen one lass from Newcastle though who seems to be a lower rate version of Chelsea now reading books on being sober so she’s clearly rubbed off on someone

Reactions: 4
It would have been interesting to know what she’d have done if this hen party fell within her sobriety period.
I hope she gets the help she needs with her drinking.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.