Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EbbE

Yeah definitely. What an absolute prick to put that in his bio as well ‘privately educated’ 🥴 he cringed me out from the start I bet she feels well and truly played
The worsssst imagine getting to thirty and the only thing worth raving about is the fact you went to private school... so cringe
Also, you’re a barber. No disrespect to hairdressers and barbers but plenty of my friends do that job and their parents didn’t spaff thousands on a private education for them to get there 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Wonder what happened to make her give up the booze so suddenly
I think when James turned up to do the podcast she was pissed out her tits and he gave her a few home truths and didn’t hold back on making his opinion known so was a bit of a reality check for her and must of been embarrassing. She says herself she has a problem with alcohol and in the industry she has been in where being professional isn’t the same as it is in the ‘normal’ world. She seems like quite a lonely person, she has lots of friends but they might not be the best influence. I know a few lasses who have worked in strip clubs and they all say it warps your head big time!!!
I really like Chelsea and I hope she finds happiness within herself.

One thing I don’t understand is the big house she’s got with no furniture !
She has furniture it’s just a much bigger house than her last one so it looks really bare. I don’t know anyone who has moved into a house or even a flat and had the full place kitted out with furniture straight away??

Last edited:

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I really like her BUT them fake abs ain't it. She should take them out because her figure is 👌🏻 and they don't even look like abs. Just like 2 weird lines.

justlooking1978

Of all the Q&As she does I find the ‘tell me an assumptions one’ the weirdest! It’s the same thing every time ‘you are filthy in bed’ - no, ‘you are really kind and people take advantage of you’ - yes….

They are an easy way to get validation and find out what people think of you, I just find them so desperate! I can’t help thinking, when I watch her posts how unhappy she looks.

kiyu

I swear this started as a rave thread 😆 but yes I agree with all the above (Apart from the post that went too far) that baby seems to spend so much time watching TV on Thier own or while she's sat behind him 😔 I know Chelsea is set for life cash wise and can give that child anything but really all your baby needs is your time. She really can't wait to get the wee one to nursery 😳 I'm lucky to have spent so much time with our little one and now they are at nursery in the afternoons and it's brilliant for both of us (he loves it .. I miss him but I get more stuff done now 😆) but if Chelsea has the luxury of having money AND time then why oh why does she not want to spend it with her child making precious memories 😳 some people have no choice but to go back to work full time and barely see thier children. She just doesn't seem maternal in any way which I know can happen and maybe she has ppd which is awful but yeah ... The TV thing really annoys me actually.

Kirsty21

The whole reason that I thought he was using her for money is because I found it kind of odd how like the above poster said, it just crashed and burned. He only proposed shortly before the birth of her son, if I'm correct and it was only a few days before announcing the breakup that she actually went on IG to say he is the best partner she's had.

I feel like he may have been bragging about hitting the jackpot type thing, and that's what has caused the breakup.

I do really like Chelsea, love following her journeys etc, I'm so upset that she's going thru this.

Wasn’t it her mums birthday that he proposed on also? A day that she really struggles with and said going forward it will be a happy day to remember as John really cheered her up and now going into the future she’s going to have double the hurt on that day.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Why waste paper? 🤷‍♀️ She’ll probably donate the money she’d spend on wrapping paper (and much more) to charities, like she often does at that time of year.
I don’t think she’s doing it to save the environment, I mean she drives around in a massive gas guzzling car 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14

Hootero

Chatty Member
I think the thing is John pretends he’s actually with Hendrix when he’s not, as in he was pretending to be at the park with him earlier, when he wasn’t. I guess at least Chelsea is honest about the time she does/doesn’t spend with her son, unlike he is.

And no, I’m not Chelsea (nor a friend of hers) but I do think she’s real in the moment - she doesn’t lie, she doesn’t do swipe ups, she treats fans with respect and doesn’t use them to make money. Granted she’s emotive at times, but she’s true to herself and talks about how she really feels (heat of the moment I guess), and never comes across as fake - that’s why I like her.

I know many people lose their parents, but she seemed exceptionally close to her mother and to lose her young, and not that long ago - well she’s obviously still suffering in many ways, and I cut her some slack for that.

• Heart

Nellyellie

VIP Member
maybe an unpopular opinion but she’s already accepted that she was frivolous in her 20’s and is now selling off her designer bags because they aren’t as important as she thought they were. I pissed money on designer bags in my 20’s too and stopped buying because I met my man and we want a baby. Although I don’t plan on selling any of my bags 😂

I think she’s had a tough life and smashed it by making something of herself. I also think she is very insecure, sees herself as that “ugly” (She wasn’t IMO) bullied girl that she used to be. The loss of her mother made her re-evaluate her priorities and could have influenced her decision to start a family and who am I to judge her choice of partner? Would anyone point out the flaws of their current partner? If anything, they would hope they could encourage them to change for the better. Her relationship failed and I feel sad for her tbh.
Exactly this- when you’re in a new relationship you get totally blind sighted by love. My OH can be pig lazy but when we first met I thought he was the bees knees. She obviously insecure and will openly admit to it, she’s been shit on by men countless times before and if he was a friend before they were together he would have known that. He knew her weaknesses and he used them! I mean he proposed on her mams birthday- or memorial I can’t remember. He’s a cunt

Came for the comments

Chatty Member
She’s done a raffle for a Rolex I’m guessing was her ex’s and she’s selling a barber chair so im guessing she bought him that I think she’s gonna be way better off without him £££

Nea111

There have been some vile comments though. Someone on the first page said she has thunder thighs. No she doesn’t. There’s nothing wrong with her body of face. You can discuss someone but you shouldn’t comment on their looks. If she’s happy with the way she looks then why can people comment on it?

• Heart

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
“It’s draining. You can’t be expected to look after your baby all day, everyday and not have a break” - Chelsea Ferguson, who has on tap baby sitter and co-parents with a father who has the child 3-4 days a week 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
So it’s ok for the woman to publicly shamed her without a care for Chelsea’s mental health? Then when she is called out for doing it she claims that Chelsea is a bully and is affecting her MH? Double standard.

• Heart

RoseBush23

I had to unfollow her. I’m not bothered if you want the vaccine or not, but why is it always the ones who don’t want it, have to share scaremongering stories? I’ve had the vaccine but I don’t bang on about it and share it. Meant to be your own choice but everytime someone says this to her she goes off on one.

NightFeeds

I think good on her sharing her views. Any young people following her may now feel they don’t have to be manipulated in to a vaccine to have a night out. Really positive to have people with large followings speaking out.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
When she weren't drinking she was sharing all quotes and inspirational messages about realising you need to stop drinking, drinking makes you a different person etc. Like she had some sort of epiphany that drinking is bad for her. Now she has got rat arsed once after being sober for 31 days shes sharing people saying she should drink if she wants? OK then ☕ 🐸

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
I definitely agree with the above post.
“If I can do if anyone can” hmmm. You don’t work, you have someone on hand to help you and have weekends to yourself. Not the same.

Reactions: 13

WSS01

Sorry yes I feel sorry for what his done but all the bragging in the beginning is shameful. You could tell they wasn’t really suited, she’d spend all day doing q&a’s on insta and he’d be on the Xbox. I think they just spent all that time together because of lockdown. He got to say his with a ‘sex worker’. I think all her showing off was like the showing off of the cars, bags etc. I think she try’s so hard to prove she’s happy. She needs to stop living all her life on insta. She has a business and she’s not an influencer so I don’t get why she puts everything online!

I also hate women that date men that don’t play their tax correctly, have no problem with it when they're together yet when they break up they have no problem telling everyone and reporting it. Also her saying how workshy he is, why have a baby with someone like that, I definitely wouldn’t!

I never thought they suited in the first place either. You can just tell that ’privatly educated‘ (🤮) John would never be with and get a girl like Chelsea pregnant. I also never believed all the bullshit about his parents and I think the only reason they probably accepted her is because of her money. If she was from a council estate and did Chelsea’s line of work he wouldn’t be with her and his parents would definitely not of excepted her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13