Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting some of this mornings rant for anyone incase she does a dirty delete 🤣 before another social media break
Mental breakdown alert

She has square boobs to match her square mans action man tummy yuck awful figure she has Charlie boy has gone to get a real women.

Reactions: 5
New Thread Suggestion:

Chinspector Morse may have "caught" our Brooke,
But Charlie has escaped and couldn't give a flying duck

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone else feel so uncomfortable when she’s filming these rants and you can hear her son in the back ground calling for her??

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I know she gets up early, but it’s a bit extra to be filming that at 6am, how can you be so rattled so early in the morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know she gets up early, but it’s a bit extra to be filming that at 6am, how can you be so rattled so early in the morning 🤣
Bet she woke up and the first thing she did was look on tattle and check who Charlie’s been following 😂. We all know you have no mates chinny, no one’s sending you screenshots of anything

Reactions: 9
She didn’t last long with her going off social media… already posted another story, albeit not of her but still 😂😂

Reactions: 8
It's not confirmed but we all suspect she is, considering the amount she drinks, and how often she makes a big deal about going sober (and then rarely if ever manages to meet her timeframe for staying sober).
Yeah I guess so, you don’t celebrate being ‘sober’ after a week unless if it’s a real achievement for you and it’s a issue in you’re life!

Reactions: 6
Lord have you guys seen her #titndogwalk tweet on Twitter… what is going on! Like make your bag but also anyone could be walking in those woods… (it’s a pic of her tits out mid dog walk - don’t know if I can post it on here)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I hope someone catches her doing and reports it to the police. She's so desperate for attention its actually cringey.

She must have got loads of bonding time in with H thus morning whilst she's screaming at a phone then stomping him off to nursery for the day before his dad has his for 3 days 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.