Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does an outing to soft play require so much make up? I'm usually sweating running about after my child.

I wonder if she got her tits out in there, ya know to show old Charlie boy what he's missing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I noticed yesterday one of her boobs looks very square and one nipple looks tiny. Maybe it’s time for a redo.

she’s at soft play & makeup because it’s her big “glow up” remember!! Aka “look Charlie I’ve got my hair together, I’m up dressed, makeup on and out being a Mum with Endrixxxx”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will go back blonde or get extensions as part of her “glow up”

she will be Mum of the heat & have Endri out& about, instead of always sad couped up in boring manor. There’s no colour in the house, his toys are always packed away. Even his walked was a metal frame.
Never ever seen one so awful. They’re usually bright with toys and stimulation on.
Also I absolutely hate the metal read on the step!! Whoever fitted that needs shot. She always tends to take photos of Endrix stood there and all I can notice is that horrid metal tread. It should be one the same colouring as the flooring.

Reactions: 4
She will go back blonde or get extensions as part of her “glow up”

she will be Mum of the heat & have Endri out& about, instead of always sad couped up in boring manor. There’s no colour in the house, his toys are always packed away. Even his walked was a metal frame.
Never ever seen one so awful. They’re usually bright with toys and stimulation on.
Also I absolutely hate the metal read on the step!! Whoever fitted that needs shot. She always tends to take photos of Endrix stood there and all I can notice is that horrid metal tread. It should be one the same colouring as the flooring.
This 🤣 I didn’t notice it until you said hahaha
Fancy having a MANSHINN Nd the plug sockets look like that

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion :
Square tits and block head have called it a day. How long before Chinny accuses him of not paying his way.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion :
Square tits and block head have called it a day. How long before Chinny accuses him of not paying his way.
As much as I love this, I'm really sorry but the next title needs to honor our fallen tattler @brookemck8 and include Chinspector Morse

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact they've used skirting for the step too 🤣🤣 never seen that before
yeah they should of continued the flooring along there and then the tread is edging that clips on the edge and is the same colour as the rest of the flooring. Mines done like that and it looks lovely and neat. So that metal tread and white skirting board irritate me every time I see it.

also that Kk video “so yeah” “so yeah” …. So yeah I probs won’t be going. Toddler area upstairs is a bad idea. Is there a lift? What happens with younger baby siblings how do you get their pram or pushchair all the way up there? Also toddlers and all then stairs when they’re excited. Do they do food? Is it disability friendly? She done nothing to sell it to me. Put me off if anything as it looked tiny the way she quickly whizzed the phone around.

Reactions: 4
The way she mentioned getting “getting sober” definitely implies she has a drinking issue.

How long will this break from the booze/socials last?

Her stories this morning made me howl! She's rattled!

'Having a break from social' she'll be back in a few days getting her arse out in a pub to show blockhead what he's missing hahaha

Also the 4head man, I swear it's getting worse

Reactions: 9
Omg I’m gonna sound like a right mumsnetter but why does she give Hendrix fruit shoot at half 6 in the morning 🤢 give him some milk

Reactions: 17
She's really trying to have us believe that it's other people sending her stuff and not her searching for it.

Reactions: 12
Had her tattle catch up then I see 🤣
Ffs Chelsea give that boy some water or milk, no kid needs fruit shoots never mind before 7am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.