Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Charlie blockhead is at a wedding over the weekend, wonder if she kicked off because he didn’t wanna take chinny as his plus one 😂. Probably didn’t want everyone to think he was dragging his poor elderly gran out
Howling at this 😂😂😂😂 his poor elderly gran 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened to her underwear brand that she was supposed to be releasing ? Or is that just another thing she couldn’t stick with ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened to her underwear brand that she was supposed to be releasing ? Or is that just another thing she couldn’t stick with ?
So don't quote me on this, but I don't think it was her underwear brand, you can just buy tit through admireme instead of going directly to the website.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe she is child free every single Friday Saturday Sunday till he's dropped off. Then through the week she puts him in nursery till 1pm every day

Reactions: 8
Wait why was Charlie in prison
Something relating to drugs in a festival.
Looks like she’s going sober again by her posts. Do you think another 30 days before she has her next wkd after boring us with her anti drink posts & count down 🥱

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she just have a photo of him walking with Hendrix on Friday morning?

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she just have a photo of him walking with Hendrix on Friday morning?
That means nothing in the world of Chinny. She couldn’t care less about that little boys emotions (or any other part of him) - she’s allowed him to build a bond with someone she’s in a clearly unstable relationship with (how many break ups since they got together in March?) - her life is a bloody car crash.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.