Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has Chelsea gained from this? Like genuinely? She knows what Brooke looks like, so what…?

Reactions: 16
What has Chelsea gained from this? Like genuinely? She knows what Brooke looks like, so what…?
Well she knows that Brooke looks banging and Charlie is a 1st class liar and would say anything to pacify her 😂

Honestly after reading his comment I was expecting someone completely different to what I saw.

Reactions: 11
Oooooof it’s all going off today isn’t it!!

I really think Chels has gone a bit too far. All she had to do was put proof of Charlie’s car there and leave it at that. Tracking down cars and all that is too much. She’s basically doxxed the girl. She can now get the police if she wants to.

Reactions: 16
Go on @brookemck8 🔥 chels is absolutely jealous she could never have a body like that with any surgery.

Q&a incoming soon to ask herself questions about Brooke I bet

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Chelsea proper looks like the cat thats got the cream. Sad twit.
Chufty badge on its way to you Chels hun👏

The thing is shes got all this time to do this 'investigating' cos her kids at nursery all day and she does duck all.

This is nothing to do with someone stalking her / not feeling safe,she just likes to think shes got one over on someone.

Bet they will get the blue WKD out tonight to celebrate 🍾 Pair of sad twats.

Reactions: 10
She must of been inspired by Vera filming so close by

9E0FBAA4-4FF7-4EEF-8157-D36AACB8177E.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg seen chelseas ugly face with her chuffta on... she's nothing compared to brooke haha, ugly bleep

Charlie will probs be searching brooke tonight ha

Threads gone wild today, think we're on page 5 of the day!

Reactions: 4
C34D156A-E77E-4B70-8CC3-CE4F30BFB980.png
We all know she reads here but now it’s 100% true cus now her featured photos are gone. After I posted about her and Johns photos still up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.