Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was too busy bragging about her life that she didn’t consider the security risk of putting her house online 😐😐😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she was so scared that people know her whereabouts and is putting her 19month old at risk... Why does she share photos of the outside of her house? a quick search rightmove shows it all.

And the fact she shares photos of them when they're at the wacky warehouse and soft play... the park, out walking alone etc... She pretty much shows everyone her exact locations, she's definitely not scared for her safety

Stupid cow, just trying to get attention and play the victim.

Reactions: 12
She was too busy bragging about her life that she didn’t consider the security risk of putting her house online 😐😐😐

if it isn’t the consequences of your own actions🤣

If she was so scared that people know her whereabouts and is putting her 19month old at risk... Why does she share photos of the outside of her house? a quick search rightmove shows it all.

And the fact she shares photos of them when they're at the wacky warehouse and soft play... the park, out walking alone etc... She pretty much shows everyone her exact locations, she's definitely not scared for her safety

Stupid cow, just trying to get attention and play the victim.
Maybe she should take this as a lesson that any old creep can follow her.. luckily for Chelsea I was simply walking up the public path to go to the park. Excited for her to bring some new members yet again🤣

Reactions: 10
Look at me fanny ✅
Look at my house that I regularly post online ❌

• Haha
Reactions: 27
However, lets think positively tattlers. She's promoted us again, it's time for us to open recruitment for new tattlers to join the team, cos I'm sure she's sent more our way 😜😜

Mind you, when she realises what she's done she will probs do a dirty delete to stop the page growing. We're keeping you famous and relevant on google Chinny xxx

However, lets think positively tattlers. She's promoted us again, it's time for us to open recruitment for new tattlers to join the team, cos I'm sure she's sent more our way 😜😜

Mind you, when she realises what she's done she will probs do a dirty delete to stop the page growing. We're keeping you famous and relevant on google Chinny xxx
it speaks volumes about the way she is tbh. She doesn’t give a duck about her safety this post is all for her desire for people to feel sorry for her 🤣she twists comments on here all the time like when she told people we had said she goes to the park too much haha

Reactions: 9
She's had a big rant on Instagram saying how boring her life is.

Different story when she wants men to sign up to her site

She's raging o_O

Last edited:
  • Haha
Feels unsafe but not when she's posting publically where she is a lot of the time. I commented before it worried me she's posts she's walking alone in secluded areas. Someone with a little local knowledge could work out where she was if they so desired. I wish no harm to her but surely she's realises that is massively unsafe?

Also, "me and Charlie are fine" okay hun

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fuckin ell drops the kid off 7.30am!! I thought he did 9-1 lol. Thought early drop off was so parents could get to work 🤣 not so you could go gym 😂

I’m dying that she said she feels unsafe because people are driving past her house, on a public road 😂😂😂 like you’ve tracked her down. She’s ridiculous

• Haha
Her son is at nursery 6 hours a day 5 days a week & then with his dad all weekend, he goes to bed at 6:30pm everynight so she spends 35 hours with her son every week.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
lol she’s literally just said she only actually has him awake for what 6 hours 4 days a week 😭🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m more excited for the new members. She’s too thick to realise that every time she does this the more people see through her

ps babe if i make you feel unsafe think about all the creeps you have on there when you post your 18 month old naked in the bath x
Absolutely this.

That child isn’t safe with her as it’s mother and it’s got tit all to do with Tattle.

I am HOWLING. I'm just chilling reading these on my day off after doing MY jobs around the house etc so no I haven't really got anything better to do right this second.
Also we wouldn't write on here because your life is something to write about because it's a bloody car crash 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.