Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does a lot when he's with her apart from when's he's at nursery or with other people.
But she has alot of free time More than most parents! when he's misbehaving you just have to get on with it not throw all your toys out the pram and talk all over instagram and slag your kids off
Girls do you not understand how jealous you look she’s lucky she has free time?! Hendrix has a good life you can see that… it honestly screams jealousy if u have a problem with someone it’s fine we can’t all like everything but if something triggers you it’s actually your own issues/insecurities and I know if u actually think about it you’ll realise that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lmaoooo tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle

Silly cow will never find the person in the car. No wonder your single Chelsea mate, your a train wreck and noone likes youuuuuu

Hope Charlie shagging someone else by the weekend x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Girls do you not understand how jealous you look she’s lucky she has free time?! Hendrix has a good life you can see that… it honestly screams jealousy if u have a problem with someone it’s fine we can’t all like everything but if something triggers you it’s actually your own issues/insecurities and I know if u actually think about it you’ll realise that!!
Here come Chelsea’s pals…

Reactions: 7
Guys don’t worry that aint me🤣🤣its a public road on the way to a very popular park. She doesn’t live in a gated community. Even if it was me she can’t tell me to close my eyes on a public path man ahaahah🤣tell me you read tattle without telling me x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Guys don’t worry that aint me🤣🤣its a public road on the way to a very popular park. She doesn’t live in a gated community. Even if it was me she can’t tell me to close my eyes on a public path man ahaahah🤣tell me you read tattle without telling me x
Haha PHEW was worried about uuuu

Reactions: 5
Jealous of what? Her parenting skills?

• Haha
Why can you simply not just dislike someone without being accused of being jealous? For one Chelsea should work on her own jealousy issues and maybe she’d keep a man longer than a month

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s a public path on the way to a public park man because unlike her i want to spend time with my child🤣I didn’t log into tattle as soon as I went past I took my child to the park first 🤣madness but my bad guys pretty sure that car wasn’t there when I went past but that answers the question that he’s still hanging about for xmas x

Why does she tell half a story for attention tho?🤣literally anyone can go past🤣🤣

ps babe if i make you feel unsafe think about all the creeps you have on there when you post your 18 month old naked in the bath x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Look at her trying to get cocky with her "hunzzzz" when she's blatantly so triggered

I'm not being funny, but why would anyone be jealous of chelsea? she's rotten as duck and a wannabe influencer! The fact she calls her house a 'mansion' is laughableeeeeeeee

Can't believe she's kicking off and saying she feels unsafe for someone driving past is ridiculous. I always have a nosey at houses when I pass by - not necessarily at people I know houses but I'll say "oh that's a nice house" or "that's an absolute shithole"... and just for the record, If I drove past chinny's then I would of pointed out the different colour windows and doors haaaa

#teampaleschi

Doesn’t feel safe in her home? It’s hardly as if the person has released her address, Chelsea drives around in a car with a personalised licence which would be easily spotted in her drive, shares a lot of info about her house on line to her 182k followers & her whereabouts. Clearly trying to change the narrative & play the victim. The original poster didn’t take any photos & post mearly stated Charlie’s car wasn’t there when she drove along a public road.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Look at her trying to get cocky with her "hunzzzz" when she's blatantly so triggered

I'm not being funny, but why would anyone be jealous of chelsea? she's rotten as duck and a wannabe influencer! The fact she calls her house a 'mansion' is laughableeeeeeeee

Can't believe she's kicking off and saying she feels unsafe for someone driving past is ridiculous. I always have a nosey at houses when I pass by - not necessarily at people I know houses but I'll say "oh that's a nice house" or "that's an absolute shithole"... and just for the record, If I drove past chinny's then I would of pointed out the different colour windows and doors haaaa

#teampaleschi
why buy a house on a public road if you feel unsafe🤣

Doesn’t feel safe in her home? It’s hardly as if the person has released her address, Chelsea drives around in a car with a personalised licence which would be easily spotted in her drive, shares a lot of info about her house on line to her 182k followers & her whereabouts. Clearly trying to change the narrative & play the victim. The original poster didn’t take any photos & post mearly stated Charlie’s car wasn’t there when she drove along a public road.
She parks outside her hair dressers with her private reg.. such bollocks about her safety🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.