Chelsea Ferguson #14 She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her Fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s posting the mental health and money memes 🙄 and she’s got lardy boy back on the treadmill 🤣 I bet he’s thinking “what have I done to deserve this” lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So a post about how much the average Brit is struggling...

A selfie in her home gym...

A post about finances that money isn't everything...

Another home gym selfie...

A post about her upcoming holiday to Ibiza...

The lack of self awareness is horrifying. I'm not even trying to say that they she shouldn't show or talk about the expensive things she has, it's just that it's really gross that she's basically telling everyone, "It's okay that you're poor, because most people are! ... Not me though. Ew."

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So a post about how much the average Brit is struggling...

A selfie in her home gym...

A post about finances that money isn't everything...

Another home gym selfie...

A post about her upcoming holiday to Ibiza...

The lack of self awareness is horrifying. I'm not even trying to say that they she shouldn't show or talk about the expensive things she has, it's just that it's really gross that she's basically telling everyone, "It's okay that you're poor, because most people are! ... Not me though. Ew."
'Chelsea I'm rich cos I shag me lad, film it and get paid Ferguson'

Nah,I'd rather be skint hun.

Reactions: 13
Wtf. He's back !!!!!!!!! And couldn't even get off his phone for a pic. He looks like a part time drug dealer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

I've missed all the drama on the arewedatingthesameguy page. Please simplify and explain it all please!!! Tea is hot and waiting x
---

Of course...I was joking !!!
---

She just started following me. Her posts are sooooo cryptic
The ex has?! I forgot her name so havnt seen anything 😂 please update 😂

Reactions: 1
The facts she films herself every day doing exactly the same tit. She must be so bored and unfulfilled

Reactions: 18
The facts she films herself every day doing exactly the same tit. She must be so bored and unfulfilled
she loves herself so much, if she were a bar or chocolate she’d eat herself 😭😂 she looks absolutely ridiculous in those running videos 😂😂😂 and the boomerangs of her body checking those cinder block abs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Call me a prude, but I can't stand that she gets her arse out in a thong bikini in the bleeping spa.

It's just not appropriate

Reactions: 26
Oh here we go "I spoil him, I paid for it' 🤣🤣
Interesting that every so often she says how boring her life is and she hates drama, yet she's following n account because she loves drama and wants to know the gossip? I'd put money on it she's a secret tattler.

Reactions: 14
I reckon the fallout was because he’s been getting ribbed for getting put on insta every 5 minutes on her “ so exciting stories” I bet his kids have been getting grief and you know he would be getting the piss taken out of him from his mates 🤣😂

Reactions: 7
Anyone see her post about the shein thing?
I am sure she posted a shein haul for her holidays and she had bought Hendrix outfits from there 😂 she definitely bought herself a few things but a bet she keeps buying stuff for H from there even though she's slagging it off now. X

Reactions: 13