Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
She posted something about the trash taking itself out? I don’t think we’ve seen anything of the ‘best friend’ for a while unless I’m missing something? Reckon that’s over just like any other friendship??
She commented on her last pic 15 hours ago so don’t think they’ve fell out

winterwalks

Is the latest victims the one she chinned off because he was late for his roast ? Is she back with that one ? Or is this ANOTHER

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Saw her post whinging about child support again this morning. I thought to myself is it any wonder when you constantly blow money on holidays, clothes and booze. Few hours later she’s posted she’s going on holiday. Made me chuckle as it proved my point. Hope John gives her nowt.
I wonder if she takes Hendrix

Cant believe this thread exists. I used to follow her having been to her old stripclub 15 years ago in Leeds. I quickly realsied the more popular & rich she got the more toxic, boastful & materialistic she became. This was long before the admireme / children stage. She was still chasing Geordie Shore cast and crap footballers around and getting her Mam to take photos of her naked in public.

She’s like a parody of millenials. Preaches mental health & looking great means but shes shoving gear up her hooter then crying she’s anxious.

I tollerated her for so long then couldnt resist having a dig as she was continually flexing about material stuff, handbags or some shit.

So many tales and rumors on her back in the day. I’m guessing youve all seen the photos of her pre - plastic surgery when she was 18-21?

Need to catch up with the thread!!!
spill the tea 🍵 ALL OF IT !!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳
---
Wait.....isn't that Charlie she's with??? If not he has a twin!!! Came on here to post but looks like others see it too. I honestly think it's him

Last edited: