Chelsea Ferguson #11 Selling the house she bought to spite her ex. What a shame, poor square pecks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s just proven how much of a problem she has with drink, ruined everyone’s night & made them miss Calvin Harris, boasts about it on social media still in yesterdays make up & clothes & starts back on the drink at 10am.
Clearly her sober days & her getting rid of all alcohol in her house are because she can’t trust herself around it.
Exactly this!

Reactions: 1
Mid 30s and still getting off her face in Ibiza 🙈
Funny that she doesn’t take H away because she can’t cope yet expects her mates to look after a grown woman acting like a teenager.

Reactions: 20
Christ almighty it's so clear she has a massive issue with drinking and her mental health is obviously up the shitter too. Is she aware she's not 20 anymore?? She needs to pack up the tit biknins and say goodbye to that life and get her tit together for her son. Girls got 99 problems and her tits are one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ almighty it's so clear she has a massive issue with drinking and her mental health is obviously up the shitter too. .
I just saw her grid post with the tequila rose bottle and thought exactly this. She’s clearly in the middle of some kind of mental health episode because who on earth acts like this and is quite so happy to put it on insta for everyone to see as if they’re proud of what they’re doing. It’s not just a laugh it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
She’s got a cheek posting about what other people spend their money on when she pisses her money up the wall. Lass had to buy a spin bike on tick.

Reactions: 12
Is this how she's trying to convince us she's really a millionaire?
I think it is as it’s been mentioned on here about her staying in a dive of a hotel & not getting decent tickets to see Calvin Harris.

I noticed the other day in one of her q&a’s she mentioned the lamborghini was leased & she had not bought it like she first stated. I imagine leasing it would cost a canny penny mind but I’m sure she said she had bought it outright

Reactions: 7
I think it is as it’s been mentioned on here about her staying in a dive of a hotel & not getting decent tickets to see Calvin Harris.

I noticed the other day in one of her q&a’s she mentioned the lamborghini was leased & she had not bought it like she first stated. I imagine leasing it would cost a canny penny mind but I’m sure she said she had bought it outright
She defo said she bought that car in cash! Same as the house I’m pretty sure. I think her business thrived when OF had that weird period of stopping adult content but I’m sure it’s died off now and that huge house with a lot of upkeep must be draining her bank account. I also thought the point of her creating admire me was so she could retire and live off the profits of it but she’s still out there making sex videos lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I’m sure she posted this week to say it was 2500 a month

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don’t get her mate/ trainer Matthew who looks like something from the incredibles is he gay or straight lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder which ex she’s on about saying “you never made me cum” can’t be John while he’s looking after H surely 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder which ex she’s on about saying “you never made me cum” can’t be John while he’s looking after H surely 😂😂😂
Hasn’t she said previously that NO man has made her cum. She can only do it by herself with toys?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Is there a new thread yet? Looks like 2 guys she's drinking with? What happened to her mate winning the pooh?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think she’s had a tit time and that’s why she’s been quiet on her stories?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.