Chelsea Ferguson #11 Selling the house she bought to spite her ex. What a shame, poor square pecks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure she said it was only for the bank holiday weekend.
also that Kayleigh girl said their flight was delayed on her story so assuming it was a planned flight. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Surely that’s never the millionaire waiting on a peasant wagon transfer?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think she’s had a tit time and that’s why she’s been quiet on her stories?
No I think she's been absolutely off her face shagging random blokes for cash and drugs and that's why she's been quiet 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Probs been on here and realised she’s given us duck loads of ammo by being an absolute mess 😂

• Haha
No I think she's been absolutely off her face shagging random blokes for cash and drugs and that's why she's been quiet 🤫
No because this is fully what I bet she has been doing 😂😂🤣🤣 yuck, she’ll come home and go off the drink with that bloody chalkboard again you just watch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still can’t believe she’s not at Dee’s wedding, I would be fuming if I was Dee

Reactions: 1
Came home & straight to bed, hasn’t even bothered seeing her child. Mind you if I was John I would tell her to sober up from her wild weekend before she gets to see Hendrix

Those books have clearly never been opened before given that they flop shut as she's trying to film.
The works 10 for £10 anyone?

Reactions: 4
THINK I have made a new thread, am a bit tipsy though (dont worry whiteboard coming out tomorrow 😇) so may have totally fucked it up...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.