Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay not trying to defend her here but having a nanny is so normal in the UAE. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having a nanny but obviously it’s a problem when you leave all the parenting to the nanny so the parents can do whatever. That I don’t agree with at all!

Also it’s not £57 a week. 3000 dirhams is £712 a month which is about £178 a week (if you divide by 4). Yes it’s extremely low compared to UK standards but 3k a month in Dubai is just the going rate for a live in nanny. It’s considered quite a good salary for a nanny here - average is around 2k a month. Also bare in mind that food and clothing has to be provided. There’s also no tax to pay, no household bills, no rent etc. I’m sure there’s people on a lot less in the UK after they’ve paid food/rent/bills etc. I want to make it clear that I’m not defending this salary or justifying it in any way, nannies work extremely hard and their pay doesn’t reflect it but I just wanted to add a bit of context.

Reactions: 9
£29.66 a day to cook, clean and look after a child for 6 days a week. What hours do these poor women have to work?
Seems very low to me. Although I’m not sure if it’s in line with the cost of living there?

Anyone know who her fella is?

Reactions: 4
£29.66 a day to cook, clean and look after a child for 6 days a week. What hours do these poor women have to work?
I know it’s disgusting how much they get if you look at how many hours they work. By law they can’t work more than 12 hours a day and 6 days week.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the latest episode of geordie shore you can see she’s pregnant at Holly Hagan’s wedding reception!
I was gonna ask when this was on because I remembered someone saying she went. She’s a woman man.

Reactions: 9
When I was a health visitor in a relatively wealthy area of london, a lot of our babies and young children had nannies. You could definitely see the difference in how many of those children had bonded to their nannies compared to their mums and it was really sad to see.
I get a lot of mums need childcare of some form in order to support their families but I feel like when it comes to che it might just be a status thing and so she can go back to her old pre baby life, especially when she’s lucky enough to not work a regular job.
I had really hoped keeping the baby private was the start of a new lifestyle for her!

Reactions: 5
Why have a kid if you’re just gonna be a deadbeat cos you wanna shag arabs? She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 13
Seems very low to me. Although I’m not sure if it’s in line with the cost of living there?

Anyone know who her fella is?
When I was there, a round of drinks for four people (albeit it was a bougie bar in a nice hotel) was £80 . She drinks at these kind of places and will be paying her nanny less lol

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I mean to be fair, she says house keeper rather than nanny in the post, and she could be posting old content? Idk lol

The nanny thing just blows my mind, why you’d want someone else to be caring for your newborn the majority of the day. But I do have a lot of respect for her, by keeping it private and not trying to profit off the baby, like many of her mates do

Reactions: 2
I mean to be fair, she says house keeper rather than nanny in the post, and she could be posting old content? Idk lol
I think it’s worse that she’s said maid and also must be good with children because she’s not even hiring a nanny specifically, she’s hiring a dogs body to clean her house and look after her kid when she can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 8
The nanny thing just blows my mind, why you’d want someone else to be caring for your newborn the majority of the day. But I do have a lot of respect for her, by keeping it private and not trying to profit off the baby, like many of her mates do
No I don’t have any respect for her. She’s only keeping the baby a secret so she can keep her clients. No other reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She can't sell that Insta page and following until she can confirm that the name can be changed on it, and I notice she was getting stressed about it again recently.

Anyone know how much these accounts sell for, approx? I mean I know memes accounts can sell for a good few grand, and that's without a clientele base....

She can't sell that Insta page and following until she can confirm that the name can be changed on it, and I notice she was getting stressed about it again recently.

Anyone know how much these accounts sell for, approx? I mean I know memes accounts can sell for a good few grand, and that's without a clientele base....
How do you know she was getting stressed about changing the name etc? Just curious

Reactions: 3
How do you know she was getting stressed about changing the name etc? Just curious

It was on her stories again. The issue has been ongoing for a few months. She wants to be able to change the name but can't do it no matter how many times she's been back and forth with Instagram Support.

It was also mentioned way back in the thread that she'd be wanting to sell the account, and possibly stick with her personal one for a bit, which is on private.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.