Che and Leonie Mcsorley (@those_._twins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
09F10921-CA10-4A1E-817E-DE12FCE60D5D.png

weird how she’s become ok with showing the baby overnight but i’ll take it

Reactions: 16
She blocked me after I commented on a bikini pic saying wow can’t believe you’ve had a baby so can’t see her stuff anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
im getting second hand embarassment that she's literally pretending her child doesn't exist and actively trying to hide it....like why?! is she just gonna pop up with a toddler in a few years time

Reactions: 10
im getting second hand embarassment that she's literally pretending her child doesn't exist and actively trying to hide it....like why?! is she just gonna pop up with a toddler in a few years time
I think she will and then pretend she hid the baby for ‘safety’ when in actual fact it’s just so she could get shagged by the whole of Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What on earth is this dress she was wearing 🤮 it literally kills me how she think she’s so prim and lady like with her bloody pearls and princess bows when shes a total brass and we all saw her on ex on the beach.
The tattoos 😭 she looks a show

this looks bleeping dreadful. it’s just an orange streak down her face. i’d ask for a refund
7C73F927-4602-454E-9693-917414D5D19F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.