Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably she is wearing dozens of layers of clothing because the Chateau is freezing! ❄❄
I have been thinkig along the same lines. She must be wearing woolly layers, thermals, pullovers etc.:unsure:underneath that dress. But WHY a thin summer dress, when everyone else is wrapped up in coats and scarves? (and beanies... 🤣)

Reactions: 20
I have been thinkig along the same lines. She must be wearing woolly layers, thermals, pullovers etc.:unsure:underneath that dress. But WHY a thin summer dress, when everyone else is wrapped up in coats and scarves? (and beanies... 🤣)
To give the impression that it really isn't that cold in the shitoo - look I'm wearing a summer dress, who needs heating! And can someone please remind me why they haven't opened and recommissioned many of the fireplaces?

Reactions: 17
It’s beyond baffling that Squirrel’s amateur, boring video…his first videoon how to set a table!…is getting more views, comments, and likes by far than MPK’s latest video. MPK has gone downhill, but he’s been around for a while, and the quality of his videos is still much better than Snorts. 🤔
I'm sorry but did he even show the place setting up close and show exactly where to put everything and why? then it wasn't even a a video on HOW to set the table. has he ever been a cater waiter? he probably doesn't even know what side the forks go on

Tatty's eyes say a lot about this decision...I have a strong feeling that she is always half asleep, never fully awake...I think she's living in her dreams and vaguely aware of reality.

View attachment 894448

By the way, what happened to our kippot/yarmulkes? Gone already? Hanukkah lasts for eight days! :LOL:
could ANYONE fully understand or keep track of the conversation? even stef looks confused... and is trying to be supportive she clearly knows as well as all of us that its sketch

Reactions: 17
I checked again the agency's listing. They don't mention that the outbuildings are already rented. Usually they do when they want to sell at a good price.
Maybe there is another listing I'm not aware of ?

PS : It seems the chateau is still for sale ?
Usually it's quite the opposite, it's preferred when apartments are not rented when you sell them. It's really a pain to get rid off people when you want to use it yourself. It's less of a problem to find someone to rent.

Reactions: 8
It is a status symbol - that's why he wears it!
I studied fashion design in UNI and I am less enamoured day after day because of what I know. Some people that are so concerned with wearing labels, especially visual labels , make me shake my head and lol. Good quality is one thing but owning things because it's a status symbol is not even on my radar anymore. I have seen plenty gorgeous clothing, furnishings and homes through my line of work but I'd rather have a comfortable home, a reliable car than "things" that can never replace experiences & quality time with family and friends .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I went and saw it!! :) I'm still seeing all the negative comments!

I'm so curious if they will be there tomorrow ... my gut feeling is that they all had NO idea people would react as they have. I mean Tatty was commenting for some time, so she must have seen at least some of them. Its a wonder she didn't call SJ up and have her and PJ take care of things ... or maybe they are unavailable ... I don' t know, but its odd that things aren't disappearing yet. I did see Gerry poke his head in just to say "hi lovelies ..." but no sign of anyone else. It's a messy place in that comment section!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
RE: Gucci There was an interesting interview on my newsfeed with Gucci’s former American girlfriend.(Don’t remember which news source) First time she had agreed to tell her side of the story.
I found it quite astonishing that Patricia had him killed long after the affair had ended.

Reactions: 6
After reflection, I'm good. It's the grift that I am not ok with.
He did not like being compared to Ruthy???

View attachment 894925
16 HOURS AGO
curtisryanwoodside
When I sit by myself, the mind begins to wander. I get a lot of criticism out there, also a lot of praise. I have learned to not pay attention to bad stuff, because whats the point? Does it matter? And as someone who struggles with self confidence I should maybe listen to my own advice of just doing what makes you happy...because I cant always please everybody! Yes I have scars on my face (I see them everyday and cant escape from) which I hide beind the beard...you may say I hide my face with my hair too, and the occasional eyeliner to escape from myself. And you know what, its ok! Its not hurting anyone. So what are your thaughts tonight about yourself, and taking time for yourself!?
Model??? Woodpecker needs to update his IG bio. 🤪

Curtis Ryan Woodside
Film Director
FilmMaker/Egyptologist/Photographer/Author

34490026_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.jpg

ruthywriter

You look like a model!
1d

Hide replies

47379699_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.jpg

curtisryanwoodside

@ruthywriter😂 thanks!! Im actually signed to one of the top agencies in SA! But obviously arent doing work for them in italy!
1dReply

34490026_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.jpg

ruthywriter

@curtisryanwoodside I’m not surprised you are 💥💥💥. That’s awesome

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
RE: Gucci There was an interesting interview on my newsfeed with Gucci’s former American girlfriend.(Don’t remember which news source) First time she had agreed to tell her side of the story.
I found it quite astonishing that Patricia had him killed long after the affair had ended.
I'm going to see the movie today - I hope it's good after all the hype it has received.

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 9
:ROFLMAO:

261593628_3009090065969546_3656078632930668176_n.jpg

20 HOURS AGO
escapetoruralfrance
The Daily Vlog
No 156

kathycrinion

Nati looks terrifying...poor Stephanie looks like she has been scolded 😮

deeseu

Man, you guys look like something didn't go as planned, and Nati is saying, "I told you"😂

blow9482
love the Château Diaries, but this gift opening is tedious , with cheap trinkets being fawned over,, JUST CANT WATCH IT ,,, And the Phillip gay guy is just too much !!

janinachambers9

Stephanie doesn’t look happy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I studied fashion design in UNI and I am less enamoured day after day because of what I know. Some people that are so concerned with wearing labels, especially visual labels , make me shake my head and lol. Good quality is one thing but owning things because it's a status symbol is not even on my radar anymore. I have seen plenty gorgeous clothing, furnishings and homes through my line of work but I'd rather have a comfortable home, a reliable car than "things" that can never replace experiences & quality time with family and friends .
There’s a kind of freedom you experience when you stop trying to impress others or “keep up with the neighbors” and start living for yourself. I live well below my means; I don’t buy designer clothes or drive an expensive car. I live in a nice, modest house. I never have to worry if I can pay a bill or afford to eat. If I want to buy something or travel, I can. The peace of mind it brings is priceless.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh Arfarf .... May next year?? That is a long time when someone is annoying !
I honestly think he is getting under SJ's skin.

OMG the threads are going so FAST ..... I cannot keep up.
She was holding onto his hand like a life line in Dan's video.
Even though Snorts make me nuts!!!😵😵😵😵, I am going to lay off their mad, passionate(🙄🙄) love affair as SJ is stupidly stubborn. They more she reads we dislike him the more she clings and pushes him on everyone.

Should we use reverse psychology on the little ones?

It really seems like she needs him to take care of her emotionally and he likes to care for old women, wait on them, act like he worries when she is on a ladder ( because HE has never been on one or painted), and be a pile of mushy, subservient agreebility. So if it works for them????
However!!!
One last dig.....promise🙄.
With his gross, long fingernails....I wouldn't want him touching me....anywhere....might need stitches here, there and everywhere. I do think they only just look at eBay when in bed together.🤔😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Probably she is wearing dozens of layers of clothing because the Chateau is freezing! ❄❄
Dan said it was minus 3 in his last vlog (in the morning I guess).

Can you imagine how they must feel at the chateau ? No proper heating, no double glazed windows, drafts everywhere... and leaks in the ceilings !

:eek:😨🥶

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.