Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's 51. The first Harry Potter movie came out when she was 31 and she spends her time writing fanfiction?!?
It worked for E L James who did Twilight fan fiction before her Fifty Shades rubbish.

Oops, not long woke up and found someone else said the same. That’s what happens when you have fifteen pages to get through!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
we grew up with this rule so even for me it was strange to see (and I didnt even get that it is supposed to be a fashion statement)
Excellent points and very well thought out. They don't have two brain cells to rub together between them. As for Ollies doodles.....well that's another subject...LOL!
Did you notice that all of them have some average skill which they want to sell
SJ - average or even below average opera singing
Olie - painting
Potts - photography (yes he can take the same shot of the car or city in lights but thats about that)
PJJ - acting
Sillymar - tango
Marie - deadbeat floristry

Reactions: 29
Perhaps they could trial it at lalaland

Reactions: 11
Do they speak French? Won't they need to?
Of course they will need to. Do they? Most of the people you need to deal with for permits will be French I imagine. However, my sons worked at some of the Spanish festivals and the majority of festival goers and workers were German , Scandinavian, Brits, American and English was spoken.

Reactions: 13

Good morning lovely tattlers,
One sleep till the first time ever one and only tattle advent calendar! Stay tuned! Start tomorrow!

Reactions: 9
Perhaps they could trial it at lalaland
I can just see Stephanie's face if they suggest it. I could see her enjoying a small one with music and bands, but a themed fantasy festival, mmm. Not sure she'd be happy with the garden being trampled over and she couldn't have B&B guests at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Did anybody manage to watch the last cadeaux in its entirety? The sound was strange, but to put a positive spin in it, maybe SJ has finally realised that she is the only one who finds the snort-o-mat alluring? She should have tested the new microphone positioning in advance. That would be PJs only job though?

Reactions: 16
I can just see Stephanie's face if they suggest it. I could see her enjoying one with music and bands, but a themed fantasy festival, mmm. Not sure she'd be happy with the garden being trampled over.
Would she notice ? She doesn’t seem to go outside

Reactions: 21
Oh boy..... Dippy , they are doomed !

If I remember correctly, all he said is he wants to sleep in that room at Christmas eve. Rather a low goal to set, but I'm sure he will make that deadline easily.

Reactions: 25
So friendly tonight?

Reactions: 3
It's from Dan's vlog today.
Just watched Dan's vlog and boy it looks so cold !!!
I have the air conditioning on as its 31c and around 6 in the afternoon . Summer has come finally but I am not used to it but when I see LaLaLand with all that snow..... gosh it must be super cold in that Chateau !!

Yes I saw the little hand holding ...... so cute ! If they were teenagers.

Reactions: 11
Folks, relax, this is never going to happen. Tattlers are justifiably concerned about their lack of a business plan, lack of experience, lack of money and most importantly lack of fcuking wit. I think the only financial institute that would give them a hearing, is the Bank of Toytown.

Ever since that vlog was released everybody is all over their "plans" thinking they are seriously moving forward with them. They are not. They are only interested in making as much money from this fantasy as they possibly can and were trained (so not only endorsed) by SJ.

Reactions: 25
Permit? Security? Food safety? Parking lots? Qu'est ce que c'est ?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.