Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are MAD! They hope to fund the chateau by selling thousands of festival tickets. Apart from anything else I can see that Covid will scupper their plans before they get off the ground.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So she says that because the chateau spans many centuries, she can justify the panelling that wasn’t originally there yet she doesn’t want shutters on some parts outside because they weren’t originally there. Make your bloody mind up woman! Are you restoring or just redecorating?
The panneling is 18th? Centrury and the chateau could have a panelled room.however on the blueprints there weren't shutters.

So SJ is bending the rules to her liking.

She is just interested in decorating. I'm invested in the heating story. I bet there won't be a good heating system untill IJ comes back because SJ hates talking on the phone.

Reactions: 16
I am not sure about that with A and kids having a cold all the time
They are likely to have picked up a cold virus: Lalande has people travelling here, there and everywhere, having been on planes where the air carries the viruses around!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here we go

250 packages 📦 at 2250

Foundations of their yearly money 💰
Upfront

It’s a new funding package for the pioneers …

Bollix ….. it’s reverse selling

Your funding their life - just patron isn’t getting a cut

🤬🥶🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
They say they need to raise £390,000 by the end of January, or else it is a non-starter!!!!! MAD!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Tat & Sel live in a fantasy world of her writing ... yikes ... this is not a business plan ...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I have never seen such a group....except at Studio 54. I guess when you are not married??? No kids???? This is what you do??? Play "dress me up like a bleep" and drink??
Dana has two sons; you would think it was a teenage party!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is there anyway to report a kickstarter page? This is truly disgusting that they are asking strangers for help with this. Ugh!!!! What a couple of con artists. I guess Selmar learned from the best.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.