Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching a bit of Tatts , Selmar and SJ ...... Tatt's says to SJ "There is Some renovation to be done in the Chateau "

I was hoping she added .... "Not Like Yours SJ" !!!

How SJ can sit there and not be green with envy I do not know ... well, perhaps she is ???

Morning All :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They say they need to raise £390,000 by the end of January, or else it is a non-starter!!!!! MAD!!!!!
OMG! They have lost their damn minds! Isn’t that close to what Stephanie earns in a year?
STOP THE INSANITY!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Selmar and Tatty need funding and they are starting a kickstarter account.
I am flabbergasted!
Renovating a chateau from donations is one thing, but purchasing an entire chateau through crowdfunding is a whole new level of grifting, not to mention a whole new level of stupid!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Well, we all knew something was off about Tatyana ... and that Selmar is an airhead .... two 50 year olds with no common sense. It's like they are blood relative of Stephanie & Philip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Is there anyway to report a kickstarter page? This is truly disgusting that they are asking strangers for help with this. Ugh!!!! What a couple of con artists. I guess Selmar learned from the best.
SJ and the Petherdicks have led the way and now everyone's jumping on the scrounging bandwagon ... it has been proved that you can con people into giving you money so why not push even further beyond the boundaries? The more chutzpah you've got the more money you'll get in what is turning out to be a very, very sick world of grabbing, greed, and endless scrounging ...

Reactions: 30
Honestly, I am flabbergasted. They are clearly still in some sort of teenage hormonal first flush of lurve, when anything seems possible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well, we all knew something was off about Tatyana ... and that Selmar is an airhead .... two 50 year olds with no common sense. It's like they are blood relative of Stephanie & Philip.
I'm wondering if they are deleting negative comments on their channel? I can't see people getting behind this. This irks me to no end. I had always liked Selmar because he wasn't asking for money nor did he have a patreon account. As soon as this airhead came along everything went sideways. This isn't right at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My thoughts too. Haworth gets very busy in December at weekends as it's a cute picture postcard village. She could make quite a lot from Christmas wreaths, table decs, flowers for the seasonal table. I am visiting my brother there just before Christmas, and had intended to drop in and buy an arrangement for my sis in law because I genuinely like Marie's style. Not her best idea closing during her potentially busiest period. January to Easter will be dead for trade.
She obviously doesn’t need the money, more of a hobby than a business

Reactions: 8
Selmar and Tats are just on with Stephanie, revealing their chateau.
I find their ideas quite interesting &I admire their willingness to go after a dream. I'll be watching & hoping their videos actually become watchable.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
SJ and the Petherdicks have led the way and now everyone's jumping on the scrounging bandwagon ... it has been proved that you can con people into giving you money so why not push even further beyond the boundaries? The more chutzpah you've got the more money you'll get in what is turning out to be a very, very sick world of grabbing, greed, and endless scrounging ...
Who was it that said “if you’re going to tell a lie, make it big! The bigger the lie, the more people believe it!” I guess Selmar and Taty are “going big or going home!” It does boggle the mind.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
This irks me to no end. I had always liked Selmar because he wasn't asking for money nor did he have a patreon account. As
Eh he has patron
A long time
Going nowhere fast 💨

Ohh fff sake 🤭🤫🤥😶😶😶

TWO UNICORNS & A CHÂTEAU

Special Immersive Events at a Spectacular, Fairytale Setting in France

DÎNERS DANSANTS
MASKED BALL & MEDIEVAL FESTIVALS
FILMED FANTASY REALITY SERIES
YEAR-ROUND ONLINE ACTIVITIES & COMMUNITY
Help us Fulfil The Dream & Also Be Part of Our World...

Whether you have seen us on

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I must hand it to Sillymar and Tittyana; they did deliver a surprise.

It's surprising how grifters are always able to find a new low.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
They say they need to raise £390,000 by the end of January, or else it is a non-starter!!!!! MAD!!!!!
Also they need quite alot money to finance the festivals and events. Tents, food, souvenirs, costumes and help etc are not for free. So they need a loan to finance the crowdfunding of the loan? But I am impressed what they organised so far. Tatjana must have planed to do this for years, or did they came up with all this in those couple of months they knew eatch other?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Sad but true, looking at his patreon account the Dancing Handyman can just fuk right off as far as I'm concerned. I doubt people are going to throw money at these two loonies.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who was it that said “if you’re going to tell a lie, make it big! The bigger the lie, the more people believe it!” I guess Selmar and Taty are “going big or going home!” It does boggle the mind.
Then they'll be setting up a Patreon account so that they can renovate the place with public money ...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
so am i right that if all the funding doesnt come in in 55 days they cant buy thw chateau. the kickstarter page says 55 days to go

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Then they'll be setting up a Patreon account so that they can renovate the place with public money ...
Maybe I’m just jealous because I don’t have the balls to dig so low as to hold my hand out and beg others to fund my life? 🤔🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.