Chateau Diaries #57 The misadventures of StephanME and Mr Nostrils

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sillyman’s latest, not really a vlog, it’s a series of pictures from a few years ago. Please save yourselves and do anything else. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG all those people arriving in vintage cars and no downstairs loo for them to use! Squashed in kitchen for refreshments!

Dan has made a comment with Annaleise's weight in an early vlog. He is the boss in that relationship.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Get well soon, my cousin had Sarcoidosis, but he got better after 2 years, had lots of trouble whilst it lasted though so I send you my best.

I like William Morris! Not often I have an opinion on such, but I like his pimpernel pattern! Class.
I've got Pimpernel wallpaper above the picture rail in my living room. I love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Need some ideas for vlogs to watch. Who do you guys watch? I already watch the usual. Gave up with Nicky Positano when she begged for a car. Can’t stand Kylie Flavell. Started watching Jordan Peterson, he’s good. I’m interested in travel, house restoration, history that sort of thing. All suggestions gratefully received 😊

Reactions: 1
After tonight's "Sunday At The Château", they might as well just state they're a couple.
- SJ packing a bottle of wine, with two glasses for a "refreshment".
- Phyllis giving SJ the biggest and juiciest blackberry.
- Phyllis calling SJ an angel, as she pours the wine.

They didn't try to hide it this vlog. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The meal in the Trattoria seemed a little more modest (Spag Bol, Ravioli and just one portion of duck - no lobster, truffles, etc.). I bet this is the night that she picked up the tab! :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
After tonight's "Sunday At The Château", they might as well just state they're a couple.
- SJ packing a bottle of wine, with two glasses for a "refreshment".
- Phyllis giving SJ the biggest and juiciest blackberry.
- Phyllis calling SJ an angel, as she pours the wine.

They didn't try to hide it this vlog. :rolleyes:
I got thru the vlog in less than 9 minutes all the while checking my phone for messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Need some ideas for vlogs to watch. Who do you guys watch? I already watch the usual. Gave up with Nicky Positano when she begged for a car. Can’t stand Kylie Flavell. Started watching Jordan Peterson, he’s good. I’m interested in travel, house restoration, history that sort of thing. All suggestions gratefully received 😊
Just put those in the search bar in youtube and you will be inundated. It often makes suggestions

I don't remember this - can you remind us please?
I've never heard him either.

Reactions: 8
I know that I am stepping into a hornets nest here, but allow me to comment on women's weight :ROFLMAO: Actually not a comment, just a little tale. My brothers and I have this holiday home on a caribbean island. We adore the place🌴 and the people. It has been in the family for generations. A guy who works as a caretaker and gardener for us can be quite talkative at times (he is mid thirties) and shares some gems with me that sometimes makes me LOL.😁 He told me once that English women were too skinny (he obviously has not been to England) and that this was not good for sex. It gave the man less pleasure. I was amused and curious and asked him why that was. He said "skinny woman has big vagina, fatty woman has small vagina". He made me laugh so hard, and I told him that now he understood why my brothers and myself have skinny wives, we have massive dicks! This made him laugh too. Sorry for being crude🤭 On a more serious note though, I do love the body confidence of the women on this island, regardless of their weight, it is healthy and sexy. Both skinny and fat women there carry themselves like they are queen Nefretiti, and I wish English women could learn something from that. Life is too short to be unhappy with your body, if you respect and love yourself other people will pick up on that and treat you better as a rule. Right, as I am gossiping like an old fishwife here, I might as well throw something else in. Have you all seen Heidi Klum in the papers today? She has had that stupid thing done to her lips. Fish lips. Do. not. ever. do. that. Please all women, don't ever do that. It looks ridiculous! Much better to accept that lips thin as you get older. So do your husbands arses, -so it is only fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think we should put to much weight on Dan‘s earlier behavior towards Annaliese. He is a jokester and teaser but I can’t imagine being him an alpha male. Annaliese knows him better than us and I guess she handles his teasing in her own way.

Reactions: 12
Oh my word, is Annlise wearing one of the dreadful handknits from the Grab a Gift? Come back into the light, Annalise!View attachment 735581
They are awful! The woman who sends them must have one of those knitting machines.
My mother in law had one and she used to torment us with her offerings.
Must have been a Tattler with some old 80's shitoo patterns.
I wouldn't have worn it to paint a shed in. They make grand dog beds though...ask me how I know ;) 😉

• Haha
Amaaaaazing suggestion. You must FRK'S partner in the vlogs...can we suggest a better microphone and script please? Oh and make sure she wears interview appropriate clothes.
It's also great fun to try and work out who new members are ;)

Merci
also could you ask her to keep her hands away from her face and hair so we can focus on her delightful probing questions-like “what is your favorite color?”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.