The Chateau Diaries #40 Vampire of the vanities, the grifters return

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the comments, WHAT'S DAN DONE THIS TIME...
The Chateau Diaries
9 hours ago
It’s called ‘Jasper Peony’ by the British wallpaper manufacturer Lewis and Wood. I love it too!

Bonne Maman bathroom
View attachment 611188 View attachment 611189

£74.35 per metre
I am not a fan of wallpapered bathrooms. This was also done before she was spending other people's money for bathroom wallpaper? I doubt Lalande has proper bathroom ventilation. Who thinks the kidney shaped, ugly fabric draped vanity table with feathers is necessary? Have they ever hung a real mirror over the sink? Wallpaper on the right, tasteful, wallpaper on the left sad... Ok, I need to stop.
That dressing table skirt will be trashed after just a couple of guests. There is no common sense at the ShitO. Can’t decide if Dan is just taking the piss or what these days. Last week putting tomatoes in the courtyard which will ruin all of the efforts of symmetry and now thirsty pumpkins in roses? Can he be that dense? I hope IJ has them ripped out. And the best comment, there really wasn’t anywhere else to plant them? And don’t get me started on putting in a water trough in the middle of the layout without running it past anyone? He really seems like he wants to end his time at the ShitO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Probab

Probably rubbing onions under her eyes , poor me ... I’m a sad person , show me ya money ... I need it more sob sob sniff sniff , she is the snidey jealous victim type that was often the unpopular and dull kid at school ! This is why she is desperately trying to be SJ
Did she get her Patrons to buy her that van? It looks pretty new.

Reactions: 3
Convo: Davey: " this family heirloom of great, great, great, granny's jug and bowl has been kept in pristine condition during war, floods and famine but I would like for you to have it ". SJ: " Wow, thanks, Davey. Let me chuck it on a 5 euro, completely unstable outdoor tin table where it can be elbowed off in five minutes. Of course, it could go on top of the vanity but then I would have to remove my parhfect, beautiful, dusty, useless ostrich feathers. "

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This was back when she was very busy when she did the workshops.
Smoke and mirrors, remember? Even during those workshops where SJ was cooking, that was all she was doing, and never without any help. She made it seem like she had “run” those workshops alone, but there were always staffers/friends/volunteers to do the real hard work like cleaning, make the beds, do the laundry etc. She does not know what work is, let alone hard work.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Probab

Probably rubbing onions under her eyes , poor me ... I’m a sad person , show me ya money ... I need it more sob sob sniff sniff , she is the snidey jealous victim type that was often the unpopular and dull kid at school ! This is why she is desperately trying to be SJ

...and you would be right...
from her instagram stories
FRK is at it again.... the feel sorry for me routine. She calls it online bullying, I call it constructive criticism. I know Marie, adulting is difficult but you should give it a try.
1623335926119.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
a vile avaricious maggot in a bleached blonde wig.
Ladies and gents, that a new title for next thread!

I really CANT believe she is almost at $31,000 it is disgusting 🤢
It is, disgusting and criminal. There have been many people asking for honest answers, but their comments get deleted and they are labelled ‘trolls’. Stupidity rules the world and SJ is about to ge crowned its empress.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That dressing table skirt will be trashed after just a couple of guests. There is no common sense at the ShitO. Can’t decide if Dan is just taking the piss or what these days. Last week putting tomatoes in the courtyard which will ruin all of the efforts of symmetry and now thirsty pumpkins in roses? Can he be that dense? I hope IJ has them ripped out. And the best comment, there really wasn’t anywhere else to plant them? And don’t get me started on putting in a water trough in the middle of the layout without running it past anyone? He really seems like he wants to end his time at the ShitO.
I think Dan is being passive/aggressive with the "rustic" plantings of vegies outside of the vegie beds. I'm sure he knows this will get a rise out of Fanny. He's probably planting some very ugly and aggressive non-native species throughout the estate. Let's see what pops up in the fountain garden.

...and you would be right...
from her instagram stories
FRK is at it again.... the feel sorry for me routine. She calls it online bullying, I call it constructive criticism. I know Marie, adulting is difficult but you should give it a try.
View attachment 611452
This reminds me so much of what is told to 12 year old girls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t even fathom why they’re keeping the playmobmobil let alone housing it in a armoire, why not donate to a children’s home or play center they’ll probably never touch it again. I didn’t even finished the vlog where they set it up, so juvenile
She will use it stage children’s rooms when she goes to sell.

Reactions: 6
In these last 16/17 years she decorated much more than renovated her tit-o. Even in the early years she never thought of her budget. She always bought what she wanted regardless its price. Why Wyatts of Westminster, Fortuny, Sudbury silk, Wolgan linen etc. She could have saved money there but didn't. She's just spoiled
Decoration, both of herself, and of the chateau, is uppermost; she is not in the slightest interested in the fabric of the building or in restoration. She has ignored so much of what is essential for the first 16 years so why bother now; she is still buying chandeliers and sofas, rather than spending that money on essentials. She will never change and it really seems that Nic and MP don't care much about the building, either, or they would have tried to rein her in. Maybe they did attempt to do that but if so, they certainly didn't succeed. She has an impulsive condition and she will not change without having professional treatment. All the people in her life, going back to Daddy and on to the current patrons, have just indulged her fantasies and are making her worse. They think they are doing good but actually it's very harmful to someone like her, it's just the opposite of what they imagine. She can't recover while they are encouraging the habit/impulse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I find it quite amusing that both Snorty's family and Davey's family have found ways to unload their sons and their stuff onto the shatoo. I imagine Davey's family is busy packing up more crap for Fanny to buy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t even fathom why they’re keeping the playmobmobil let alone housing it in a armoire, why not donate to a children’s home or play center they’ll probably never touch it again. I didn’t even finished the vlog where they set it up, so juvenile
Agreed. Is it his entire or most of his collection? You'd think he'd be worried about damage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed. Is it his entire or most of his collection? You'd think he'd be worried about damage.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm more worried about why a GROWN man has playmobil. Can someone say stunted, arrested development etc This isn't a collection of comic books or rare books. The whole thing is absolutely moronic. The entire set should have been donated (after being disinfected) to a grade school. But these clowns store it likes its a vintage gem but there all over ebay for practically nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Never fear...Marie's manifesting this evening.

And she's looking for a studio to rent in the UK from the end of the summer/September...this gripping info popped up on y/t earlier.
She's clearly planning to "forage" someone else's garden for her floral "arrangements." Taking grifting to the next level. Imagine being her neighbour and coming out one morning to find that your roses and peonies had disappeared!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is the designers guild wallpaper that SJ has already purchased for the unfinished loo. It was presented during the hair curling live Q & A. How the hell is that going work??? Don't forget she said, she would be installing it. What could go wrong????
1623347353060.png
1623347419375.png
1623347451861.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Never fear...Marie's manifesting this evening.

And she's looking for a studio to rent in the UK from the end of the summer/September...this gripping info popped up on y/t earlier.
A house? How can she possibly afford a house?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Smoke and mirrors, remember? Even during those workshops where SJ was cooking, that was all she was doing, and never without any help. She made it seem like she had “run” those workshops alone, but there were always staffers/friends/volunteers to do the real hard work like cleaning, make the beds, do the laundry etc. She does not know what work is, let alone hard work.
She really should re-evaluate her entire life as she is simply not suited for this type of life. She really doesn’t want to do any of this renovation type work on this $ pit. She has no ties to this dump. Her buying old junk, old fabrics, etc., is getting tedious. The chateau is weighing her down.

She could tell a believable sob story that she is finally ready to move on, it’s all too much, this dying chateau. Wear a floaty dress, Flash her eyes wide, have a catch in her voice, sigh, talk of her poor health, muster up as much sincerity as possible, and voila, the suckers will stay with her and keep the $ flowing as she traipses the world and lives out her real dream. A life of leisure, younger men, travel and non-stop partying. It would be more honest than pretending which is what she is doing now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.