Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilhelm

I just tried to eat my first 4 cheeses pizza. Oh boy.. couldn’t even eat half of it. There I a certain smell I can’t describe, it smells like nothing with a twist of foul sweetness. Must be the Gorgonzola or something…
I bet it's the gorongonzola.I can't stand truffles ,can't bear the smell,taste...Sj quite enjoys them though...

Reactions: 4

AndAnotherName

VIP Member
Totally agree! The red is so dated, and I hate the chinoiserie wallpaper in the dining room as well -the pattern is way to small, it looks cheap, busy and dated and doesn't transition well into any of the other rooms.

YouTube Studio Dark is just a dark mode you can put on so the background is black instead of white, its easier on the eyes for some.
Didn't she say in the conversation at the table that she was editing/uploading her vlog?

Reactions: 4

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
Lunch in the buddleia bush is the immortal, final, end-of counter-argument to that. Now that she has money and a pit bull/poodle nobody can tell her to STFU.
was she eating mud pies? [I shall eat what I want where it pleases me so you all can just shut up!-(stomps foot)]

• Haha
Reactions: 3

purejuice

VIP Member
My oldest daughter has facetimed me when she keeps the baby...I call her a baby and, technically she still is although she's a year and 5 months old now. She's my daughter's only grandchild and my daughter calls her her soul mate...I love it! My youngest daughter also has a granddaughter, her only grandchild, who is 4 1/2...she lives with us and she's a pistol!!!!!She thinks she's 20...LOL
Glad you have a little one on the premises. Four and a half is just about the apotheosis of existence. Big enough to do stuff, too little to have too much scary stuff going on.

• Heart

Espe

VIP Member
Yes, but it comes from xhamster under SJ search too.
If you look at the sub-title, it's exactly the type he uses but it could be someone else using the same style. I didn't look at that website and assumed you got it from a Selmar vlog. And that photo of Marie is not photo shopped, presumably?

Last edited:

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Exactly! All the nude pics of Stefanny are so obviously fake. And they are really bad quality fakes. The lines where the face has been glued on is clear in all of them. Besides, she knows they are out there. She talked about them in a live video a long time ago. I'd be the first to plaster real ones all over the Internet but I haven't been able to get them from the lesbian photographers.
then plaster yours all over the internet(y)

• Haha

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
Is she a cousin or a distant relative??? She is way too familiar with them. She was invited to Lalande to surprise Gerry???? Then she and Gerry are on the phone with Isabelle and Percy. Hanni then lost her mind when Amaury arrived. If she is not a relative she has been part of the Jarvis circle for sometime now. Will she be the next hire for Lalande??? Time will tell...
I think she will move onward and upward; lalaland would be a setback for her career, but as a temp volunteer she might go for it.

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
remember this is not a straight relationship......its very complex.
Please explain. I have a female friend who is married to a bi sexual male and it is a monogamous relationship. He has had a lot of experience in the gay and trans world but is on his second marriage and wants to remain as he is. Why would you think this complex?

She is obnoxious.I don't like teens nor children but fortunately her daughter doesn't appear on her vlogs so often.I also watch the "walking "channels.btw does anybody know any other vlogs "in Italy"? could be Italian (but not kyle flavell).Tried searching but I can't seem to find any...
Nicki featured a van couple who stayed with her who vlog - I think, or it is IG can't remember. What I do remember is that THIS time I did not take her recommendation to check out blah blah. Sorry Nicki love ya work but no more shout outs. Over it.

hogwartsgraduate

Chatty Member
I think this has been recently done for tv airing in 2022. Apparently she can't show it in detail what kind of work has done or footage of it. But while she is running down the stairs and it is shown on the background wasn't a problem.
Ah so I haven't drifted off and missed it - shame 😅