Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
Not being disrespectful towards teaching methodologies, but I do get suspicious when things are reduced to Tik Tok videos.
ah true but these are mostly children demonstrating-the ones I have seen follow AMI very closely-steps to each activity done with child sized tools

Reactions: 5
I tried to watch Kylie and she is just to fake for me, beautiful yes, but she is fully aware that she is. I like the live cams from Venice and other Italian cities. I really have found some great programing on YouTube from DW, they have many documentaries. We just watched several programs about food from different countries, really interesting. I have cut back on what I watch, got rid of all the chateau grifters and really wanted to continue watching Positano Diaries, but just can't get back into it. Have you watched Dream of Italy? I believe both series are available on YouTube and PBS and she visits different regions of Italy.
LOVE DW Docos. they are damn good - also watch their news feed - it gives me more info than the woeful Australian ones. They just seem to be getting more click bait as time goes on.

Reactions: 4

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
Oh God, I have to have another look now :oops:

Wednesday will be here in a fanny flash, updated locations are :

Odds for the grifted detour before NYC are now :

Virgin Islands. 🤣 @@Bored Mermaid CC 5/2
Aruba or Curacao @ @Le Comte de Monte Cristo Odds on fave
BornAgain Vigin Islands @Jeeves 5/1
Re-Virginized Islands @@Bored Mermaid CC
Bermuda @Heathcliffe 2/1

Seems we're all in the same area, give or take an ocean, a sea, a plane and or even seaplane !
Update :

Turkey lolander 10/1

• Haha

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
I agree but if she had actually qualified and practised, I think she would put it on the CV as that training and experience might be very useful in the corporate world. All we know is that she studied Law at university.
It seems from @KiKiGee she is still studying and preparing for the NY Bar Exam. I don't know if she is admitted elsewhere, but that may explain the lack of experience on the CV.

purejuice

VIP Member
I mostly watch for the dog videos-but also like the old house renovations and strangely cleaning and laundry-but still mostly dogs

but I enjoy seeing montessori done correctly by the child-it’s not really for the DIY of it-montessori is a methodology as you know it can’t be taught in 1-3 minutes but results can be shown an maybe will bring some parents to consider it-my offspring was in until 3 grade-it work great for them as well as nieces and nephews

me too on the pausing😉
What I really dig is the hands-off discipline and respect for the child's abilities and re-direction with kindness, etc. How lucky your child and nieces et al were.

• Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
"Them ones" is common parlance in Ireland particularly Dublin,unfortunately as it grates on my ears and pre Covid we had huge numbers of students coming to Ireland for summer camps, living with host families, to learn English so that phrase may be used by many.

OneMoonbeam

Chatty Member
Hey, I am just wondering what was on her face. Like asking if somebody's red hair is natural or colored?
Are those beauty marks? I don't think she had them at her last visit...so I think not.
And I am beyond pale! Can't tan for shit!
Sweet Arfarf, I adore ya! I think it's a mole 😉

• Heart
Oh don't make me see him right before I go to sleep!!!! The nightmares!

Well thanks for the info. How do you know when one will be on though? I have not subscribed to her you tube videos nor will I, but do you have to be a subscriber to the get a notification that the vlog will be aired? Sounds like the old time T.V. telethons ( usually to raise money for a good cause....not SJ!)
I think subscribers get notified - I am not subscribed any more but it came up in my YT recommendations - so basically YT never forgets. YES! It is like a telethon... and why oh why anyone watching that rot would get their C/cards out can only be to get a shout out of thanks and response from Fanny. The chat moves too fast for my bleary eyes at the hour but it was clearly being moderated by a few. Lots of fawning and yawning from my end!

BlackWolf

Chatty Member
I think Michael at the beginning of the jam vlog says something about Andrew filming and you may hear him snort......?? What's going on with all of this snorting 😯
The history of communication over the aeons goes like this:
First, caveman grunts
Then, sophisticated caveman snorts
Then, words and vocabulary
Then, hot communication
Then cool communication.
At that point, communication reached it's zenith and is now regressing
The lalalanders are to be complimented, they are ahead of the regression curve....

The only communication which did not change was the bedroom squeal.
Consistency, like performance, is all.

• Haha

Espe

VIP Member
Snorts is a fruit cake, weirdo, odd little boy. I think he thought he was so funny, and like no one had ever heard of that before? What a goose.
SJ couldn't contain her amusement about saying that it had to have custard with it - more school kids' humour!

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
Anna Sorokin appears to be unphased and doing just fine. I follow her on Instagram.
Wow, I'm going to have to check her IG. I'd have thought she'd keep a very low profile on her release. Still, as we know, you just cant keep a good grifter down. And Anna makes SJ look like an amateur ;)