Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did I start this day watching Billy and Alexandre doing a trolley dash in an antique store? Had to fast forward. All this stuff they keep buying... and then hells bells - Ryans head filled the screen via Skype. He is stuck in Thailand and misses all the 'downton abbey' dramas of begmania. Yep lots of upstairs downstairs nonsense going on in that chateau. Only Tea begs can do neither as he still has no stairs. Thank fully Billy cut Ryan off - and I was able to blink at the screen again. No mention of sick girlfriend recovering - just a question to Billy "do you not watch my vlogs" - Ryan. Apparently they don't. And they 'miss him so much' hells bells.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or SJ's three-part chateau tour with Ivo Fornesa was completely overkill?

I started watching just before bedtime tonight and I found myself disinterested two minutes into the vlog.
With Ivo's castle, it became for me a case of "you've seen it once, you've seen it all."
SJ needs to get creative with her content.
:sleep:
You watched two more minutes than me… couldn’t be bothered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Relisted as too good to be buried on last thread 🧡
😈

Seeingitasitis
Chatty Member

8 minutes ago
OK So I have a confession. My life has been quite unusual and interesting so I e mailed Marie and asked her if she would be interested in my success story. She said she would and we arranged an interview. So in brief, my life story is: I joined a nunnery at 19 where I remained until I was 33 during which time I fell in love with an Abbot from the local monastery. We left our previous lives and married. Then he died in mysterious circumstances and I was accused of his murder, so I was back in the cell, so to speak. My innocence was proved by my tireless investigations two years later and I was released back into the arms of my children. I went on to write a bestseller, which was made into a film and with the money I started up a company who struck oil and I live a life of privilege. Now, I have just received the fully edited interview, a transcript, in its entirety and will give you a preview here - as it is just between us:
Marie: I would like to introduce you to my dearest friend, Inven Tion. He he hee! Now you have had a really interesting life and are very successful aren't you?
Me: Yes
Marie: Well. Te hee hee. That is lovely. Now, have you ever lived in a French chateau?
Me: Well, no. But I have....
Marie: Have you ever put flowers in jam jars and called it floral design?
Me: No, but I.....
Marie: Have you ever been gifted a car by begging?
Me: No
Marie: Created a brand?
Me: Well, umm no. However...
Marie: Earned enough to live on by begging?
Me: Again, no
Marie: You are not very successful are you?
Are you able to offer me free, luxury accommodation for more than two weeks?
Me: Err no.
Marie: Can you donate free microphones, a drone and luxury recording equipment?
Me: Umm, I thought you were here to interview me?
Marie: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. Cut this here Sara. What a waste of time..
O.k. so this is why I come to tattle!!!! Too funny! But could really happen!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜²

And thanks for the pats on the back , you kooks!!! Do I get a special parking space too?
SJ , Snorts, Teabeg and FRK and ALL the many "hangers on" give us MORE than ample nits to pick!
Thanks to all of YOU who keep me mighty happy and laughing in these not so funny times.
CHEERS TO US!!!!πŸ˜€πŸ€—

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know ..... JAM is like drugs to tattlers it seems:love: !
LOL - Sadie even managed to get the tomatoes (we could do a drinking game with how many times these channels show us a tomato) in the jam action - can't wait to see what they boil up next. Maybe, they should have added those ghastly craft items - that would thicken the brew.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
O.k. so this is why I come to tattle!!!! Too funny! But could really happen!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜²

And thanks for the pats on the back , you kooks!!! Do I get a special parking space too?
SJ , Snorts, Teabeg and FRK and ALL the many "hangers on" give us MORE than ample nits to pick!
Thanks to all of YOU who keep me mighty happy and laughing in these not so funny times.
CHEERS TO US!!!!πŸ˜€πŸ€—
Oh my lord, I must listen to way to many crime podcast, I was actually excited. As I have a cousin who was a cloister nun for many years and ran away with the Priest who said mass for them!! Lol dang, I wanted it to be true

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Of the Sunday vlogs tonight, I enjoyed the Fleuries' especially with the excitement of seeing the in-laws coming for a visit, them working around the chateau, eating raw oysters for the first time, Anna's and Philip's date at that fine restaurant, and the nostalgia of seeing her nana's paintings. Quite relatable!:love:

Nicki's content tonight was predictable--a walk around her area, a drive to Sorrento (not shown, just mentioned), a bit of cooking, and some drone shots. She also needs to get a bit more creative. I'm guessing life on the Amalfi coast was a bit boring that week.:sleep:

I swear, the last time I talked about Nicholas Fairfooord here, I mentioned that if he vlogged about afternoon tea again, I'll question his creativity. Lo and behold, his Friday vlog was about afternoon tea! πŸ˜‚β˜•

Maybe I'm just cranky and tired after that seven-hour train ride from Nice to Paris. ;)πŸ˜†
I couldn't believe he talked about tea AGAIN too...he is supposed to be packing up and moving to new "secret" digs but I feel he is getting dodgy like SJ. Sure way to the end, Buster Brown!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does Ma Petherick monitor and delete comments on YouTube? Can that even be done? I just checked and noticed the comments about MPK’s travels to Spain are still there on the Jam vlog. I’m wondering if, or how, Teabeg is going to worm his way out of this one? Ma Petherick must be getting so tired of cleaning up her kid’s messes.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

CHEERS TO US!!!!πŸ˜€πŸ€—
I do believe Squirrel Boy is sending you one of his favourite Hedgehogs via mail in congratulations to you Arfarf ! ;) :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am so with you, I have tried to watch but between that, the new opening that is so rushed and her obnoxious daughter, I'm out! Yes, Positano is absolutely beautiful, I can watch any one of the many walking vlogs and see much more of the area.
She is obnoxious.I don't like teens nor children but fortunately her daughter doesn't appear on her vlogs so often.I also watch the "walking "channels.btw does anybody know any other vlogs "in Italy"? could be Italian (but not kyle flavell).Tried searching but I can't seem to find any...

Reactions: 5
She is obnoxious.I don't like teens nor children but fortunately her daughter doesn't appear on her vlogs so often.I also watch the "walking "channels.btw does anybody know any other vlogs "in Italy"? could be Italian (but not kyle flavell).Tried searching but I can't seem to find any...
I still enjoy Leave Everything and Wander. Although, they can get a bit cheesy/just announced their engagement. But, they show beautiful parts of Italy.

Reactions: 8
Does Ma Petherick monitor and delete comments on YouTube? Can that even be done? I just checked and noticed the comments about MPK’s travels to Spain are still there on the Jam vlog. I’m wondering if, or how, Teabeg is going to worm his way out of this one? Ma Petherick must be getting so tired of cleaning up her kid’s messes.
Someone has fingers on the delete button - but they do love to claim they are being trolled, so keeping something up they will probably deny is in keeping with being victims.

Yes, a few nice ones, I’ll try to find them for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nicki featured a van couple who stayed with her who vlog - I think, or it is IG can't remember. What I do remember is that THIS time I did not take her recommendation to check out blah blah. Sorry Nicki love ya work but no more shout outs. Over it.

Reactions: 3
I do believe Squirrel Boy is sending you one of his favourite Hedgehogs via mail in congratulations to you Arfarf ! ;) :love:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜–. My cats will love it!!!! And after they tear it to shreds (those dear, little, furry fellows😽😽😽😼😼😻), I will send it back special delivery to my favorite nasally, nostril, never -ending, know- it -all, narcissist lover, no talent, no worky -work, punk...Nostrildamus!

• Haha
I will send it back special delivery to my favorite nasally, nostril, never -ending, know- it -all, narcissist lover, no talent, no worky -work, punk...Nostrildamus!
Oooo .... I think someone is "IN LOVE" .... Mmmm????:cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.