Chateau Diaries #56 Trotter's hole in the wall or Chateau cashpoint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🥳🥳🥳congratulations 🥳 @Arfarf
for making VIP
Title honour next thread 🧵

title thread #783
@Jeeves
VIP member

Most 👍 post last thread 🧵
Rory
Chatty Member

Friday at 1:16 AM
Oh yes I'm waiting for Petherick doing a video on "the truth about La Lande"
- it was his idea to moneterize her content
- he taught her how to film and edit
- he introduced her to her accountant and other key chateau contacts
- the advent calendar vlogs were his idea
- he got the kitchen stove working
- she is charging him for the taxes on gifts
- he was gay first and BJJ stole his admirers

Blah blah blah

Reactions:You, Ginginger, Spare Flat and 45 others

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree about Ivo being a cultural pillager. Eating out of a Tibetan monk's skull? (part of his collection of Tibetan art) the guy may be rich....but he is a vomit inducing individual.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Relisted as too good to be buried on last thread 🧵
😈

Seeingitasitis
Chatty Member

8 minutes ago
OK So I have a confession. My life has been quite unusual and interesting so I e mailed Marie and asked her if she would be interested in my success story. She said she would and we arranged an interview. So in brief, my life story is: I joined a nunnery at 19 where I remained until I was 33 during which time I fell in love with an Abbot from the local monastery. We left our previous lives and married. Then he died in mysterious circumstances and I was accused of his murder, so I was back in the cell, so to speak. My innocence was proved by my tireless investigations two years later and I was released back into the arms of my children. I went on to write a bestseller, which was made into a film and with the money I started up a company who struck oil and I live a life of privilege. Now, I have just received the fully edited interview, a transcript, in its entirety and will give you a preview here - as it is just between us:
Marie: I would like to introduce you to my dearest friend, Inven Tion. He he hee! Now you have had a really interesting life and are very successful aren't you?
Me: Yes
Marie: Well. Te hee hee. That is lovely. Now, have you ever lived in a French chateau?
Me: Well, no. But I have....
Marie: Have you ever put flowers in jam jars and called it floral design?
Me: No, but I.....
Marie: Have you ever been gifted a car by begging?
Me: No
Marie: Created a brand?
Me: Well, umm no. However...
Marie: Earned enough to live on by begging?
Me: Again, no
Marie: You are not very successful are you?
Are you able to offer me free, luxury accommodation for more than two weeks?
Me: Err no.
Marie: Can you donate free microphones, a drone and luxury recording equipment?
Me: Umm, I thought you were here to interview me?
Marie: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. Cut this here Sara. What a waste of time..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Seems as SSB got the invite their looking for … for free

offers on patron

@Stephanie and @Philip if you haven’t booked yet PLEASE consider BERMUDA where we live. Many people are spending their two week exiles here (and we’re a quick 90 minute flight New York) with direct 5 hr flight from Bermuda on BA to Heathrow. Ironic really as My husband and I are currently an hour from La Lande on the A89/E70 and spending next week in Scotland before heading home. If you do end up in Bermuda and need any help/suggestions please reach out.
Would love to buy you a drink/dinner whatever

you’d 💰 pay for everything
They are allergic to buying food 🍱 n drink 🍹
😈
Or this
How about Banff? Absolutely gorgeous ...but will too busy this month. Oh! I know, Fogo Island Inn! at Joe Batts Arm, Newfoundland. Here's a link. Stephanie, the Inn is so in your wheelhouse. https://fogoislandinn.ca/ourinn/

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow - thank you! I am really surprised as there were a lot of super ideas for titles in the last thread. Can't wait to hear @Arfarf 's idea for Thread #57. By then, @TheTaxInspector will have passed the post too. Better start thinking for #58 title and I think it will be @Bored Mermaid CC for #59.

Thanks for setting up the new thread as usual @MojoDublin.

Lots of new directions for Tattlers to pursue in the new thread.

Where have Fanny and Filly flitted off to for their Quarrentinemoon?
Will Teabag finally get his comeuppance?
Does his jam set?
Will the sewists start their grift campaign?
Does Sillyman finally meet Titty?
Does Gerry succeed in a takeover bid as the new Laird of Lalande?
When will he launch his Tiny Tartan Terror vlog?
Does Ryan get back to France before he's conned into funding the Thai Health Service?
Does Alexander finish his curtains and make an escape bid?

So many questions ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Where have Fanny and Filly flitted off to for their Quarrentinemoon?
I'd like to suggest this as a vlog title for Stephanie .... Fanny & Filly's Quarrentinemoon ... or wait, that might be a good name for PJ's new vlog! Come to Tattle for all things creative!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Seems as SSB got the invite their looking for … for free

offers on patron

@Stephanie and @Philip if you haven’t booked yet PLEASE consider BERMUDA where we live. Many people are spending their two week exiles here (and we’re a quick 90 minute flight New York) with direct 5 hr flight from Bermuda on BA to Heathrow. Ironic really as My husband and I are currently an hour from La Lande on the A89/E70 and spending next week in Scotland before heading home. If you do end up in Bermuda and need any help/suggestions please reach out.
Would love to buy you a drink/dinner whatever

you’d 💰 pay for everything
They are allergic to buying food 🍱 n drink 🍹
😈
Or this
How about Banff? Absolutely gorgeous ...but will too busy this month. Oh! I know, Fogo Island Inn! at Joe Batts Arm, Newfoundland. Here's a link. Stephanie, the Inn is so in your wheelhouse. https://fogoislandinn.ca/ourinn/
1629669069234.png
1629669192295.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
🤬🤬

Congratulations on an amazing invitation. A good thing that you and Phillip have been practicing with your window shopping game! Check out Albania. Beautiful, low Covid, direct flights to New York. You need a 72 hour covid test to get into the US from anywhere but apparently you can take self-administered tests with you so you dont need to worry about scheduling a test and getting results back in time. Good luck!

Is there life on Mars ???
How did they get to earth 🌍

so many questions 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
🤬🤬

Congratulations on an amazing invitation. A good thing that you and Phillip have been practicing with your window shopping game! Check out Albania. Beautiful, low Covid, direct flights to New York. You need a 72 hour covid test to get into the US from anywhere but apparently you can take self-administered tests with you so you dont need to worry about scheduling a test and getting results back in time. Good luck!

Is there life on Mars ???
How did they get to earth 🌍

so many questions 🤬
1629669708093.png
1629669851449.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or SJ's three-part chateau tour with Ivo Fornesa was completely overkill?

I started watching just before bedtime tonight and I found myself disinterested two minutes into the vlog.
With Ivo's castle, it became for me a case of "you've seen it once, you've seen it all."
SJ needs to get creative with her content.
:sleep:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Nicky Positano was especially gorgeous tonight. I loved it.
Of the Sunday vlogs tonight, I enjoyed the Fleuries' especially with the excitement of seeing the in-laws coming for a visit, them working around the chateau, eating raw oysters for the first time, Anna's and Philip's date at that fine restaurant, and the nostalgia of seeing her nana's paintings. Quite relatable!:love:

Nicki's content tonight was predictable--a walk around her area, a drive to Sorrento (not shown, just mentioned), a bit of cooking, and some drone shots. She also needs to get a bit more creative. I'm guessing life on the Amalfi coast was a bit boring that week.:sleep:

I swear, the last time I talked about Nicholas Fairfooord here, I mentioned that if he vlogged about afternoon tea again, I'll question his creativity. Lo and behold, his Friday vlog was about afternoon tea! 😂☕

Maybe I'm just cranky and tired after that seven-hour train ride from Nice to Paris. ;)😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Relisted as too good to be buried on last thread 🧵
😈

Seeingitasitis
Chatty Member

8 minutes ago
OK So I have a confession. My life has been quite unusual and interesting so I e mailed Marie and asked her if she would be interested in my success story. She said she would and we arranged an interview. So in brief, my life story is: I joined a nunnery at 19 where I remained until I was 33 during which time I fell in love with an Abbot from the local monastery. We left our previous lives and married. Then he died in mysterious circumstances and I was accused of his murder, so I was back in the cell, so to speak. My innocence was proved by my tireless investigations two years later and I was released back into the arms of my children. I went on to write a bestseller, which was made into a film and with the money I started up a company who struck oil and I live a life of privilege. Now, I have just received the fully edited interview, a transcript, in its entirety and will give you a preview here - as it is just between us:
Marie: I would like to introduce you to my dearest friend, Inven Tion. He he hee! Now you have had a really interesting life and are very successful aren't you?
Me: Yes
Marie: Well. Te hee hee. That is lovely. Now, have you ever lived in a French chateau?
Me: Well, no. But I have....
Marie: Have you ever put flowers in jam jars and called it floral design?
Me: No, but I.....
Marie: Have you ever been gifted a car by begging?
Me: No
Marie: Created a brand?
Me: Well, umm no. However...
Marie: Earned enough to live on by begging?
Me: Again, no
Marie: You are not very successful are you?
Are you able to offer me free, luxury accommodation for more than two weeks?
Me: Err no.
Marie: Can you donate free microphones, a drone and luxury recording equipment?
Me: Umm, I thought you were here to interview me?
Marie: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. Cut this here Sara. What a waste of time..
Thank you @MojoDublin. I feel humbled.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or SJ's three-part chateau tour with Ivo Fornesa was completely overkill?

I started watching just before bedtime tonight and I found myself disinterested two minutes into the vlog.
With Ivo's castle, it became for me a case of "you've seen it once, you've seen it all."
couldn’t even watch …
Didn’t even try ….
Reliance on others who have a strong constitution

😈

Thank you @MojoDublin. I feel humbled.
I’d posted new thread went back
And your epic prose was cut off
Apologies

it’s a masterpiece 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15

It’s my background for scrolling through the endless Tattle threads!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.