Chateau Diaries #109 Capability Brown meets Incapability Jarvis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone make out the name of the hospital on his gown? The letters are backwards…but it appears to be a hospital in France (maybe). I’d like to send him some flowers. 😀
If you send flowers, say hello from the rest of us at Tattle.Life!! :)

Thank you to those of you who gave us an update on Phiphi's vlog .... I won't be watching!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ohh ffffffsake
METHERICK on Tour

2019 - buy me a laptop 💻
2020 - renovate my pad
2020 - Desolation my lost art
2021 - yo witches what’s up
The Madrid tour
2021 - yo patron I’m broke
2021 - grinder on Tour - reprised
2022 - the trolly dolly tour

Remember
been a patron is not just for Christmas

It’s life ….. Micheal Petherick 2022
View attachment 1013384
😈
I see he had time to blow-dry his new coiffure before taking the selfie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Am I the only one willing to wait to see how Michael is before being heartless and critical? Surely some others have compassion.
I may not be his biggest fan, but no one want to be hospitalized - especially these days!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Am I the only one willing to wait to see how Michael is before being heartless and critical? Surely some others have compassion.
I may not be his biggest fan, but no one want to be hospitalized - especially these days!
No he pulls these little stunts all of the time. I have zero sympathy for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sadly it is of his own doing, ie the cry wolf syndrome. He has ensured that the drip is clearly shown to illicit maximum effect as with the wording. It is OTT which can only mean there is an ulterior motive and in my opinion a set up to beg for money/ increase Patreons , after all it is the end of the month.
The comments from the fans on The Pethericks channel are suggesting that it is nothing serious and just a check up,

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sadly it is of his own doing, ie the cry wolf syndrome. He has ensured that the drip is clearly shown to illicit maximum effect as with the wording. It is OTT which can only mean there is an ulterior motive and in my opinion a set up to beg for money/ increase Patreons , after all it is the end of the month.
Well stated, it makes me wonder if "Michael in question" in Sj's comment section begging for money last year is one and the same Michael P.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The comments from the fans on The Pethericks channel are suggesting that it is nothing serious and just a check up,
I have to agree. Like I said, I hate to be callous, but we’ve seen this before. Until we have other information, I’m on the side of “this is some kind of stunt to evoke sympathy and donations.” His own brother doesn’t seem too concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sadly I have been in hospital a lot and I forbid anyone taking a photo of me there--
let alone one where I have centred my cannula right up front of the photo !!
I was hospitalized three times last year for over a week each time and because of covid no patients could have Any visitors!
It was hard going with no family support to help you talk to the doctors and make big decisions...he is just "sending it up " !

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

• Heart
Reactions: 36
.Why is BJJ wearing British Rail Brooch on his south African safari outfit ?
The airline lost Gerrys luggage on way out, here is hoping the luggage handlers drop or lose this baggage on the way home. Who the hell is going to pay RyanAir excess baggage for all that weight if they fly back from SA to London avec Jerry, then back to Limoges, it would be cheaper to buy brand new glasses than pay Mr O'Learys excess charges, but he could leave all his tatty clothes in SA to lighten his load.

Reactions: 26
I think It's Centre Hospitalier du Nord Mayenne. which is close to Begmania,
Thanks! Well, in one Instagram post, Michael managed to check-in, let everyone know he’s around, he’s close to home, provided an excuse for his absence, evoke sympathy from his followers, and stick-it to his brother for yesterdays vlog title and “liking” negative comments regarding his whereabouts. We’re watching the “master” at work, folks! So much said in one Instagram post!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Speaking of hospital stays, is there news of M Bergatino?
No news, all quiet on that front. Incidentally He has not been here since he was exposed as being ViewerLA ( he was highly critical of MPK by the way). I believe his operation was supposed to be on 18th January. I am not aware of his thanking everyone for their contributions either on Chateau Diaries or Wilma Fingerdoo after he pocketed the money. He is who he says he is though, Michael Patrick Bergantino.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Regarding the Snorts McCamelToe vlog, Thrift Shop Haul:

1. Why didn’t you wash your damn glass before using it?
2. How much is it going to cost to get your “haul” back to the shitoo
3. Put one part conditioner and three parts water in a spray bottle, apply to that critter nest on your cabeza grande. Your hair guests deserve a nice home.

tbc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me
Absolutely! And, keep in mind, MPK has said himself, “Social media is my job.” He has no other source of income. And he’s great at social media…He knows exactly what he’s doing. I’ve made the mistake of falling for his tricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You don’t get an iv at a checkup. 🙄. He must have some valid reason to be at the hospital. The fact that he’s milking it is deplorable. Brain scan indicates neurological symptoms. Potentially dizziness, loss of balance, vision problems, numbness, vertigo. EKG also indicates similar. He could be dehydrated and having panic attacks due to withdrawl from medication or drugs or alcohol. He’s filtered that selfie. He probably looks like tit. But he’s had his hair done.

I’m going to guess hard night of partying, alcohol poisoning, and panic attack.

OFFICIAL DIAGNOSIS: DRAMA QUEEN SYNDROME

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.