Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she enrich her life? Apart from reading chick lit and eating burgers/nandos....
Well - she’s had her fill of dining at better restaurants in the last two weeks (though she was probably dressed like she was attending a black tie event 🙄🙄🙄) so will be on bread and butter for the next few months to afford her next lot of fugly handbags and uninspiring clothes. BF isn’t coming for three moments so she needs content to keep herself ‘relevant’.
She’s so not cultured, isn’t well read and completely uninterested in history/art so it’s no wonder she is only capable of shopping. Dense, shallow, lazy with a super limited vocab - these are the few things that spring to mind when I think of how to describe Amie and I’m being kind !! Definitely someone I’d tell my nieces to NOT aspire to as Amie’s the traditional stereotype of women that the rest of us do NOT want to be associated with.

OMG - she dressed up like that to go eat pizza at a high table…she really would look like an ass.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
... though she was probably dressed like she was attending a black tie event 🙄🙄🙄
For us 'normal' folks with friends, we'd organise an evening out to a posh restaurant or bar and get a bit glammed up as a group. But Amie doesn't have friends so a meal out for pizza or Nandos with Dan is her only opportunity to 'show off' her clothes and bags and that's why she's always over dressed.

This is what I can't wrap my head around, how deeply flawed must your personality be to have no friends. I mean some very introverted people don't want friends and that's fine, but she clearly does as she's using Dan and her mum as substitutes.

Reactions: 5
I just remember that I actually saw her once in real life a few years ago. It was in Louis Vuitton in Selfridges. typical location right..

She was chatting to a sales associate. From I saw on that day, she was not as smiley and bubbly as she was in videos. Actually, not smiley at all...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She hasn't really mentioned any friends ever since she got married.
that’s true- she did have bridesmaids though and way back in 2016(?) she vlogged going to a friend’s wedding. looking back, they were probably just colleagues from when she had an office job or Dan’s friends (so her “friends in law”). her only friends are her family, Dan and her shelf of “Schnell” bags

Reactions: 7
Well - she’s had her fill of dining at better restaurants in the last two weeks (though she was probably dressed like she was attending a black tie event 🙄🙄🙄) so will be on bread and butter for the next few months to afford her next lot of fugly handbags and uninspiring clothes. BF isn’t coming for three moments so she needs content to keep herself ‘relevant’.
She’s so not cultured, isn’t well read and completely uninterested in history/art so it’s no wonder she is only capable of shopping. Dense, shallow, lazy with a super limited vocab - these are the few things that spring to mind when I think of how to describe Amie and I’m being kind !! Definitely someone I’d tell my nieces to NOT aspire to as Amie’s the traditional stereotype of women that the rest of us do NOT want to be associated with.

OMG - she dressed up like that to go eat pizza at a high table…she really would look like an ass.
She won't be on bread and butter. That's why she suddenly makes an ig story to check her new video out and, just as a lot of what she does lately, it will probably cater to foot fetishist. The only people not done with her being bland and boring.

Reactions: 1
Just watched Sophie Shohet’s IG stories of her short break in Scotland at Jaguar UK’s invite to test drive some cars. Sophie doesn’t shop much to stay relevant but she has genuine interests esp around cars and it’s nice that a brand recognises this. As many of us were saying before, Amie shops but no one’s interested in taking this further. And if she was ever hoping to be a Chanel VIP, given her obsession with their bags, she’s got a looonnnnnngggg way to go - see below. It helps if you have money, but you also need to know how to pull outfits together … something Amie is incapable of doing.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has anyone told amie that her stiletto shoes dont fit? The way she wobbles on them and that her toes are slipping out...... All that t toe cleavage

I suppose its content for her OnlyFans account..... Gotta hustle somehow....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For us 'normal' folks with friends, we'd organise an evening out to a posh restaurant or bar and get a bit glammed up as a group. But Amie doesn't have friends so a meal out for pizza or Nandos with Dan is her only opportunity to 'show off' her clothes and bags and that's why she's always over dressed.
Her style is girly girl and that is fine, you can go with something much more easy going to Nandos without wearing sweats, a simple sundress will do with just some flat sandals. Her outfit just look so desperate, like a pencil skirt and a Chanel bag for pizza?! Doesn't she worry that her super expensive white Chanel bag will get dirty at a place like Nandos?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I used to watch her, I think it was last year or the year before. what turned me off besides the little girl vibes, was every video was a rinse and repeat of what was already in her wardrobe. I think I saw about two buying new bag videos. I noticed the other day one of her videos came up saying sponsored Ad. Is she still recycling her stock or has she been sent stuff to promote like that hoarder good ole Mel in Melbourne?

Reactions: 6
Her style is girly girl and that is fine, you can go with something much more easy going to Nandos without wearing sweats, a simple sundress will do with just some flat sandals. Her outfit just look so desperate, like a pencil skirt and a Chanel bag for pizza?! Doesn't she worry that her super expensive white Chanel bag will get dirty at a place like Nandos?
First thing I thought when I saw the outfit was that bag will get dirty! 🤣

I think if she had wore flats and a different bag, it would be a nice outfit for a lunch/dinner out with Husband, even if it not a fancy occasion. I think it's the shoes that just make it ott.

Didn't we all say she should get use out of her bags and shoes by going out and stop taking photos in the garden 😹 at least she listened to that part.

Reactions: 3
Lmfao at her heel hanging out over the back of the shoe and the toe cleavage :LOL:
People would just look at her feet and laugh, as what’s the point of having designer shoes when you don’t have the intelligence to pick the right size. Those toe cleavages just look so darn ugly. All the gear but clearly no idea.
I passed through the Lake District over the last two nights to break the journey (driving from Edinburgh which we’d been visiting back to our home in Surrey). Everyone was really casually dressed there even for dinner at nice restaurants. I think Amie was here a few months ago, she would have clearly stuck out like a sore thumb with her OTT dresses, heels and birthday cake face.

I think she has moved on to trolling us :LOL:. Her IG story her at a fast food joint with her leather YSL bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s definitely too dumb to troll. Only knows how to shop but even the luxe brands aren’t interested in her 😆😆 No brand sends her anything, invites her to any event or wants her to be their ambassador …. So if she’s continuously buying to impress brands or to prove loyalty etc it’s not going anywhere !!
And given how much rubbish she eats ie pizza, burgers burgers burgers it’s no wonder she puts on weight easily if she doesn’t work out. And she clearly dislikes being overweight….. maybe stop shoving so much f#%king junk into your gob Amie??

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think she has moved on to trolling us :LOL:. Her IG story her at a fast food joint with her leather YSL bag.
I think you can wear fancy bags anywhere and 5 guys is one of my faves but her overly fancy outfits just make her stick out and stuck up. She does not have that old money look, she just looks like she is trying to hard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.