Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she styles those shorts and jeans with heels reminds me big time of the hookers you see hanging around the Marriott hotel at Singapore’s Orchard Road. No thanks.
100% looks like a cheap hooker in that cropped jeans + bejewelled heels outfit; a shame considering how much time and money she invests in playing dress ups

Reactions: 2
Those pumps do not go with jeans and a t-shirt. It is so incohesive. I am all for experimenting but that is a mess. Like patented leather pump with crystal details do not go with more natural and earthy fabrics.
I am all for experimenting as well, but it just goes to show that it doesn’t matter how many designer bags or shoes one owns. Money cannot buy style. She tries so hard to look polished all the time. When she does try to do something different, it looks completely off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gosh he looks so fed up I don't know why she didn't just do a selfie of the filter instead of Dan clearly not being comfortable being filmed 😅

Also clearly very spur of the moment with the 3 mobile sim box laying on the table and what looks like Facebook open with chats in the background haha

Attachments

She mentioned going to the Ivy in a black dress (see blog post) and I laughed. No one dresses up to goto the Ivy. It’s just a casual dining restaurant, okay it may be a step up from Nando’s but definitely not posh. Just a place to goto for decent wine and food. My friends and I have even worn shorts for dinner there. She mentioned getting compliments on her dress; people must have felt compelled to comment given how much effort she put into dressing up. Given Dan is so casually dressed normally it wouldn’t surprise me if she comes across as a mail order bride with fake labels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok this is really petty of me, but Dan looks like one of those guys who works out with the end goal of not being able to put his arms down by his sides. You know those men who are too muscular for no reason. I guess I’m not into the “swole” look.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok this is really petty of me, but Dan looks like one of those guys who works out with the end goal of not being able to put his arms down by his sides. You know those men who are too muscular for no reason. I guess I’m not into the “swole” look.
yeah it’s not my personal aesthetic preference either but hey to each their own 🤷🏻‍♀️ i do think you’re right though as i seem to remember Amie going on about Dan’s protein bars, shakes etc…

but anyway, nothing against Dan as he seems like a nice, “normal” guy; other than the fact he appears to be a push over for allowing Amie to continue to make a peacocking arse of herself online. i would like to think that if i had a shopping addiction or a constant need to seek validation from online strangers, my husband/life partner would take me aside and say “hey listen i think you’ve gone abit too far…”

Reactions: 4
Just watched the latest vlog. So it turns out she went to London... with her mum. Doesn't she have any friends? Given how her mum lives so close to her, I would have thought she'd like the opportunity to meet up with friends when shes in London, but nope just her mum again. Even if the friends didn't want to appear on the vlog, other people would have filmed dinners and drinks with them in the background faces hidden and just said I'm meeting some friends for food etc. Lack of friends speaks volumes about the sort of person she is imo.

Reactions: 10
Let me guess... they go shopping at Louis Vuitton and Chanel (multiple locations), have high tea, and at some point, Amie drinks champagne and eats a burger.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She kept mention how nice the weather was and still spend all of her time indoors. I am not saying she needs go to a forest and hike 20km, but it would be nice to be out in Hyde Park or even eat outside in a weather like that. Although, I would love to see her trying to hike in her heels.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let me guess... they go shopping at Louis Vuitton and Chanel (multiple locations), have high tea, and at some point, Amie drinks champagne and eats a burger.
Spot on! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It's so pathetic really... goes to London and does the exact same boring bs she does at home...

Reactions: 5
Lack of friends speaks volumes about the sort of person she is imo.
She’s a Billy-no-mates. Not just a lack of friends right now, but as she’s never spoken about attending other people’s hen parties, weddings or even baby showers, this shows she’s not had ANY friends even in the past. Given how many Chanel bags she’s purchased you’d also expect mention of an SA who she has a relationship with (Sophie Shohet, Isabelle’s Style mention this) but nada. This tells you all you need to know. She’s probably full of herself and what bags or shoes she wants to buy next with no interest in other people’s lives that no one’s interested in hearing about it. She mentioned receiving a book a year or so ago from a friend but i suspect she gifted that to herself under the pretence of a friend because - where’s the friend?? Maybe Amie thinks that bags can be a substitute for the social interaction and laughter you get from friends but I think she’s an absolute loser.

Reactions: 3
lol i don’t even have to watch the video to know this is 100% spot on! how sad to be bereft of personality

Reactions: 2
You actually nailed everything except they went to Selfridges and not LV. Went to Hakkasan this time, but she did have champagne and a burger/sandwich. :ROFLMAO: Does she ever go anywhere without the intention of shopping?I'm so sad as I miss London (American here), and this is the only thing she does in the city ever since she moved.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s a Billy-no-mates. Not just a lack of friends right now, but as she’s never spoken about attending other people’s hen parties, weddings or even baby showers, this shows she’s not had ANY friends even in the past. Given how many Chanel bags she’s purchased you’d also expect mention of an SA who she has a relationship with (Sophie Shohet, Isabelle’s Style mention this) but nada. This tells you all you need to know. She’s probably full of herself and what bags or shoes she wants to buy next with no interest in other people’s lives that no one’s interested in hearing about it. She mentioned receiving a book a year or so ago from a friend but i suspect she gifted that to herself under the pretence of a friend because - where’s the friend?? Maybe Amie thinks that bags can be a substitute for the social interaction and laughter you get from friends but I think she’s an absolute loser.
Her life is the saddest exsistance for a woman in her early 30s. In the same age as her and while I don't have a huge group of friends I do have a solid group where we meet up for dinners and drinks go on holidays etc. I'd rather a group of friends than a few designer handbags

Unless you're an actual Chanel bag or a cami, what are you going to have in common with this woman? I can't imagine what she and Dan must talk about.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.