Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skint little Amie has nowhere to go
She can only show off her bags at Nando’s and Costco
vote this for thread title!!

She looks silly. People wearing multiple Chanel bags at the same time base it on all bags being in the same shade ie black and of varying sizes from micro to medium so they look really chic. She tries so hard but ends up looking silly. She’s probably doing her yearly (churned) review of her Chanel bags. She’ll prob lose more followers from this as they must realise she preaches the same old tit every time.
Amie is such a loser. i cant believe she thinks this photo is remotely cute or funny. she has no life and no friends. she must cling to the fantasy that being known as “the girl with all the Chanel” make her cool or popular 👎👎 if she has any intelligent viewers left (as it seems most of us have already unsubscribed and have defected to Tattle 😉😘) she will probably see more mass unsubscribings over the coming month a la Elle Florence due to how ridiculous and tone deaf her channel has become.

And yes, the amount she has “invested” in bags should have been invested in stocks or property. i think unless you are fully financially secure (which she is clearly not) its not really smart to have as many handbags as she does. i understand its a hobby for some- i enjoy handbags too - but on reflection my comparatively “modest” collection of 12 bags acquired over 10 yrs is even too much for me to enjoy and get proper rotation out of, especially post covid. so i am considering re-selling half of it and keeping only the “workhorses”(bags that get worn every week and are taken on vacations). Also, Amie has killed the St Laurent brand for me- they are the first bags i will be getting rid of from my personal collection; talk about a FAILED influencer! 😂🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She knows nothing. Photodegradation doesn’t require a direct sunlight hit. So long as the room is generally bright all the time, because of the direction it faces, there will be a gradual discolouration of items in that room. Think about how people sitting under a shade on the beach on a sunny day still need to wear sunscreen. The UV rays reflected back from the sand and water can still cause immense damage. That’s why we’re advised to always wear sunscreen during the day regardless of whether we’d spend most of our time indoors. Amie thinks she knows better so let her …. She’ll see in 5-10 years’ time just how discoloured her bags are by which time it would be too late to save them and she’d need to get them professionally painted over. She mentioned not too long ago about how one of her pink Chanels has faded a lot, you don’t need to be a genius to know that it’s due to the over exposure to extreme brightness. Again, it’s surprising that someone who professes to know hacks to protect her bags etc and talks about sunscreen doesn’t even make the link with what’s going in her IKEA showroom.
She has no idea what a bag hack is. She only sprays it with collonil and tucks a chain under a flap to turn a crossbody into a shoulderbag. Sun, even indirect sun, hitting her bags just makes her look like an out of touch spoiled brat that is completely careless with money and her belongings.

Can I still offer a title for the new thread? I just thought that "Not even nailing it at Nando's" would be realistic.

Reactions: 7
Skint little Amie has nowhere to go
She can only show off her bags at Nando’s and Costco

Because she’s too dumb to figure out stuff like that. She only knows how to shop and show off her stuff.
I think this would make a great thread title.

Reactions: 5
She’s got an ad with Bloomingdales. Looks like she’s lucked out in the U.K. re partnerships so trying to ‘score’ with the US. Other UK IGers have been attending the Dior tea party in London else invited to the newly opened Pan Pacific hotel in the City of London or test drives in Scotland with Jaguar, but Amie is showing off her Schnell at Costco and Nando’s 🤦‍♀️ How embarrassing.

• Wow
  • Haha
She looks silly. People wearing multiple Chanel bags at the same time base it on all bags being in the same shade ie black and of varying sizes from micro to medium so they look really chic. She tries so hard but ends up looking silly. She’s probably doing her yearly (churned) review of her Chanel bags. She’ll prob lose more followers from this as they must realise she preaches the same old tit every time.
Skinny sprayed on mid wash jeans and Chanel classic flaps for the sake of having them with no genuine love or care for the brand - cheugy personified

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I th
She’s got an ad with Bloomingdales. Looks like she’s lucked out in the U.K. re partnerships so trying to ‘score’ with the US. Other UK IGers have been attending the Dior tea party in London else invited to the newly opened Pan Pacific hotel in the City of London or test drives in Scotland with Jaguar, but Amie is showing off her Schnell at Costco and Nando’s 🤦‍♀️ How embarrassing.
When I think of aspirational people on social media, I think of going to amazing (not chain) restaurants, trips to different places with scenic views, glamorous events, etc. It still boggles my mind that she never went to any interesting places that warrant dressing up in London, and she just goes to the same shops when she moves out of London. Such a boring existence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.