Chase Amie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just released a reel where she transports herself to NBS Chanel. She looks uptight, the reel is so dull /lacks energy and it just doesn’t flow; she’s clearly too conscious of how she looks. So once again she’s tried to do something different but it’s bombed yet again. Maybe that’s why she’s stuck in 2015 ie her attempts to execute anything different aren’t working. She’s really crap at this instagramming/influencing thing when others do them so well and with so much fun involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210914-205624.jpg

I feel like when she first got the black bag she said that they were designed to be collapsed like that. Now she has 2 more and they aren't anywhere near as bad, I wonder if she regrets buying that one?
Personally I just feel it looks heavily used and crumpled

Reactions: 3
View attachment 763172

I feel like when she first got the black bag she said that they were designed to be collapsed like that. Now she has 2 more and they aren't anywhere near as bad, I wonder if she regrets buying that one?
Personally I just feel it looks heavily used and crumpled
She obviously doesn’t stuff them with cushions to keep them puffed up when not being used. And with soft bags you’re supposed to store them lying down. That black bag looks fit to throw away.
And omg, the top is simply hideous. The colour, the style. She dresses like my 60 yo auntie. Jesus …..

Attachments

• Haha
She’s just released a reel where she transports herself to NBS Chanel. She looks uptight, the reel is so dull /lacks energy and it just doesn’t flow; she’s clearly too conscious of how she looks. So once again she’s tried to do something different but it’s bombed yet again. Maybe that’s why she’s stuck in 2015 ie her attempts to execute anything different aren’t working. She’s really crap at this instagramming/influencing thing when others do them so well and with so much fun involved.
What was that even for??? I kept thinking she'd snap her fingers again and be transported to other locations, but no... that was it. I actually hate those reels that you see on IG, where young women snap their fingers, or pretend to jump, or dangle their shoes at the camera and then cut to them in an outfit. I can't even explain why it annoys me so much (besides it being a cliche at this point), but I'm clearly in the minority because everyone keeps doing it. But now that Amie's done it, it has officially jumped the shark.

Reactions: 7
She looks so stiff, outfit doesn’t really go, and of all the places??? Just the Chanel in London?

I still don't get the need for all three sizes of loulou puffer along with all her diff sizes of chanel bags. Like I definitely think the puffer is a lot more cool looking and more modern but she's already has so many bags. And I love bags but her shelves make me stressed

I still don't get the need for all three sizes of loulou puffer along with all her diff sizes of chanel bags. Like I definitely think the puffer is a lot more cool looking and more modern but she's already has so many bags. And I love bags but her shelves make me stressed
Same here - I often think this with these 'open closet' kind of wardrobes. Don't you have to spend your whole life dusting? 🤣

What was that even for??? I kept thinking she'd snap her fingers again and be transported to other locations, but no... that was it. I actually hate those reels that you see on IG, where young women snap their fingers, or pretend to jump, or dangle their shoes at the camera and then cut to them in an outfit. I can't even explain why it annoys me so much (besides it being a cliche at this point), but I'm clearly in the minority because everyone keeps doing it. But now that Amie's done it, it has officially jumped the shark.
I thought that her flailing around her skirt was her channeling her badly executed inner Disney princess. I really do not get why she was standing on her toes trying not to fall ove? That really felt like another footfetish moment. But the only thing I could not get out of my mind was this

• Haha
She must have been reading our posts! She’s never used bag cushions until we mentioned it yesterday given the fit-to-be-thrown-away fugly black YSL puffer dustbin bag. For someone who’s into bags, she sure as hell knows jackshit about looking after them ….

Attachments

She must have been reading our posts! She’s never used bag cushions until we mentioned it yesterday given the fit-to-be-thrown-away fugly black YSL puffer dustbin bag. For someone who’s into bags she sure as hell knows jackshit about looking after them ….
I don’t really know why she can’t just stuff them with the tissue they come with. I’ve always kept mine stuffed as they were at purchase and never had an issue.

Reactions: 6
Can’t make this tit up 😂😂😂
Skint little Amie has nowhere to go
She can only show off her bags at Nando’s and Costco

I don’t really know why she can’t just stuff them with the tissue they come with. I’ve always kept mine stuffed as they were at purchase and never had an issue.
Because she’s too dumb to figure out stuff like that. She only knows how to shop and show off her stuff.

• Haha
Does Amy ever go outside when it isn't to shop or eat? Does she ever go on walks, read in the yard, watch sports, go to a museum, etc.? It's like she only lives to keep the wheels of capitalism turning.

Does Amy ever go outside when it isn't to shop or eat? Does she ever go on walks, read in the yard, watch sports, go to a museum, etc.? It's like she only lives to keep the wheels of capitalism turning.
With the last London video, she kept mentioning the nice weather but just stayed inside. Could’ve gone to the park, any museums, a plethora of amazing bookstores (since she supposedly reads), but no.

She must have been reading our posts! She’s never used bag cushions until we mentioned it yesterday given the fit-to-be-thrown-away fugly black YSL puffer dustbin bag. For someone who’s into bags, she sure as hell knows jackshit about looking after them ….
She is saying that it is okay that her bags are out like that because the light does not directly hit them. I am trying my best to think you do you boo but internally I am just dying. I love bags, it is a hobby, her bags are thousands and thousands EACH. She is letting thousands and thousands $€£¥₩ worth of leather deteriorate faster in the sun.

She does not love or care for her bags. She is using them as silent friends. To gawk at and to let them gawk at her when she is in that room. She only buys and resells them. No love involved there. Just a woman with bags, who used to be a girl with barbies. She is still playing dress up.

Reactions: 12
She is saying that it is okay that her bags are out like that because the light does not directly hit them.
She knows nothing. Photodegradation doesn’t require a direct sunlight hit. So long as the room is generally bright all the time, because of the direction it faces, there will be a gradual discolouration of items in that room. Think about how people sitting under a shade on the beach on a sunny day still need to wear sunscreen. The UV rays reflected back from the sand and water can still cause immense damage. That’s why we’re advised to always wear sunscreen during the day regardless of whether we’d spend most of our time indoors. Amie thinks she knows better so let her …. She’ll see in 5-10 years’ time just how discoloured her bags are by which time it would be too late to save them and she’d need to get them professionally painted over. She mentioned not too long ago about how one of her pink Chanels has faded a lot, you don’t need to be a genius to know that it’s due to the over exposure to extreme brightness. Again, it’s surprising that someone who professes to know hacks to protect her bags etc and talks about sunscreen doesn’t even make the link with what’s going in her IKEA showroom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My bookcase isn’t in direct sunlight, but all of the book spines have discoloured compared to their covers which aren’t on show. Of course sunlight of any kind discolours things.

She looks silly. People wearing multiple Chanel bags at the same time base it on all bags being in the same shade ie black and of varying sizes from micro to medium so they look really chic. She tries so hard but ends up looking silly. She’s probably doing her yearly (churned) review of her Chanel bags. She’ll prob lose more followers from this as they must realise she preaches the same old tit every time.

Attachments

Last edited:
I don't think anyone (unless your super super rich) needs more than 10 luxury bags. Amie likes Chanel flaps and LV totes: She could really pare her collection to 3 Chanel flaps and 2-3 LV totes. That's it. Maybe 2 evening bags and 2 cross bodies. Why does she need 100+ bags is beyond me.

Fortunately, I've invested in real estate and the stock exchange :cool:. It's best to save when you have the money because you never know when you'll need the money down the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.