Charly Anne C #2 overfilled lips&overstuffed tummy,but thinks she’s stunnin..Maccies&Starbies, keep‘em comin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just baffles me that they seem to feel entitled to adoration and praise for doing something so gross. People who disagree are trolls and comments get deleted.

Even if they pay for their own private health care in the future they’re still actively promoting this tit to potentially young, vulnerable or impressionable people when obesity related illnesses are a front runner problem for the nhs. obesity is now the leading cause of liver disease in the uk.

I don’t mean to fat shame anyone but most smokers, drug users, drinkers etc usually acknowledge they should cut down. But not this bleeping lot, they want a pat on the back for going to McDonald’s twice in one day

Reactions: 13
Even if they pay for their own private health care in the future they’re still actively promoting this tit to potentially young, vulnerable or impressionable people when obesity related illnesses are a front runner problem for the nhs. obesity is now the leading cause of liver disease in the uk.
Even if they pay for private healthcare they will still have be admitted through A&E to be referred for private care. It blows my mind how smokers and drinkers are vilified, but eating like that is deemed as something to show off about and even make money from.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Even if they pay for private healthcare they will still have be admitted through A&E to be referred for private care. It blows my mind how smokers and drinkers are vilified, but eating like that is deemed as something to show off about and even make money from.
Yes this exactly. Fair enough everyone can chose their own lifestyle choices but expecting fans for it and expecting everyone to think she looks lush is pushing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The whole lot of them are vile. How on earth can they eat that much and afford it? I can’t comprehend it! Lea’s voice over is ridiculous! Charly’s confidence is outstanding and she looks pure bloated. Corey’s eating is out of control and I want to know how he’s still standing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It annoyed me Corey said they couldn’t afford fairy liquid. Obviously I’m not annoyed at people who can’t afford fairly liquid, not the point, but acting like you’re hard up then getting 3 takeouts a day isn’t relatable, it’s insulting.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
It annoyed me Corey said they couldn’t afford fairy liquid. Obviously I’m not annoyed at people who can’t afford fairly liquid, not the point, but acting like you’re hard up then getting 3 takeouts a day isn’t relatable, it’s insulting.
The waster should get an actual proper, big boy, full time job then!! Don’t know how Leah’s mum looks him in the eye, her out working FT to support him.

Reactions: 10
He's got bags under his eyes like a 37 year old man not 27. It's all part of his unhealthy cycle of binge eating and drinking .

The state of Corey in that shiny black bomber jacket, necklace and cargo pants. What does he look like 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
All of them look a mess. Their insides must be rotten. I don't like them but I do worry for their health as they're all so young but think they are invincible from the effects of too much crappy food. Fatty liver disease, cholesterol and hypertension are no joke, kids! You can see the effects already in their skin and bloat. Ughh they'll just be a drain on our already drained NHS in years to come.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone hear Cory talking about GCSE results the other day? 💀

"Don't worry if you didn't do well - I only got half a GCSE and I'm thriving."

LOL surely that line only works when the person saying it is somewhat aspirational? If that fat job dodger doesn't encourage kids to study hard I don't know what will.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve had to block two out of four of them. I can cope with hate watching Charley and Corey occasionally but leaun and kane had to go

Playing the sympathy card now anxious to go for food alone lol. Didn’t get other Welsh friend do this take herself on holiday alone to get over anxiety?

Reactions: 2
The video she has up on Tik Tok going for food alone - the straps of her bikini are DUG into her neck. Her face and neck is extremely bloated it’s concerning

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.