Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theghosttown

VIP Member
You cannot tell me Corey and Lea are a genuine couple. I’m sure it’s been mentioned before but I just don’t buy it whatsoever.

Reactions: 20

VIP Member
If a creator was making videos glamourising anorexia / under eating there would be outrage, so what I don't get is how its ok the other way?? I have just watched Charley wieiad from when she went to London to see her management, she had three meal deals, a massive chinese takeaway followed by doughnuts and in between the meals chocolate and redbull! it is a grotesque amount of food for one person to eat in a day! the girl obviously has an addiction to food/overeating, it shouldn't be celebrated, she needs help! her mother doesn't help she seems to encourage a lot of it!

• Sick

butla

VIP Member
Absolutely fucking disgusting . And she wonders why she suffers with her mental health. There's Absolutely no way she can feel good inside her ever growing body full of all that sugar and fatty food . I would feel disgusting after eating that much . I'd be telling myself you greedy fat fuck any need ? Then I'd feel (I would imagine) disgusted with myself and probably depressed) . It's no wonder she gets depression . Never ending cycle of all you can eat holidays with all you can eat days inbetween holidays. It's no life and it's not sustainable. She's gonna explode.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Just saw the Taco Bell vid of the 3 of them & I felt sick. Is there really any need to say omg this is so good fck my arse.,it’s so good I’m wet or Kane saying fckin shove it up my arse.. over a burrito. That kinda so called humour gets old really fast. Being chavvy, loud & crude with constant sexual insinuations eventually gives people the ick!!! The only people that find it hilarious are people with low intelligence!!!

• Heart

user5609

Omg the slim fast AD! I’m actually dead. I can’t think of anyone better to be advertising that sugar filled UPF nonsense. Charly, you are a massive cunt.

• Haha
  • Wow

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
What gets me about this girl is the way she always says she’s starving….. STARVING?!?! Are you?!?!! There are literal children dying of starvation all over the world, a winter just gone with parents deciding whether to feed their kids or put the heating on, homeless people that haven’t had a meal in god knows how long. She wouldn’t know a minutes hunger because she’s always stuffing her face.

steste

Chatty Member
“Not drinking Slimfast for weight loss purposes, I’m drinking Slimfast for all the other health benefits” - so drinking a processed drink alongside eating processed foods constitutes as a health kick? Right.

• Haha

noseynora21

Chatty Member
I still can’t get over that Ieuan when he went to Poland and called auschwitz concentration camp “stunning” thinking he was funny! He deleted the video when the comments went wild on him.

• Wow
  • Sick

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Blocked by Cory for asking if Leah was his sister or cousin. Whats he up too other than being a lazy unemployed lump?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

steste

Chatty Member
Is it just me that doesn’t get the pull cheese thing? Especially in public. I’d be so embarrassed if anyone caught me doing that.

• Haha
The way she says coffee makes me want to rip my ear holes off 😫😫
There's literally no originality in every one of her videos. I know exactly what she's gonna say before she says it. "Iced kwofeee" "starbies!" them eventually ripping off @Filthylittlesnacks with "absolutely gawjuss" There's no change at all.....

I can just about tolerate the amount she eats as being on a diet myself I tend to live vicariously through them lot, even if I don't approve. But the way she speaks boils my piss. The other day she said "Turkey Lurkey" and I wanted to go outside and smash up a bus stop.

• Haha

user5609

I know we say it over and over but Lea really is fucking brain dead isn’t she. That monotone voice triggers a rage deep inside of me. Also, she’s got a right gunt on her these days, it’s alarming how fast she’s piled it on.

• Haha

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
The whole concept reminds me of something from black mirror. A greedy eating account where people are destroying themselves for likes.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’ve been vocal before about my dislike for Emma Matthews. I need to give credit where credit is due. Her videos of this cruise are actually informative and interesting. I actually enjoy watching them. She’s realistic and not everything is ‘absolutely gorgeous’. These fat munters are a disgrace, surely Virgin must be raging.

• Heart
Sounds like their celeb night out, drawing as much attention to themselves as possible, backfired on them. They were on the main strip in Cardiff flaunting ‘Cory’s world’

That said, I don’t agree people should take it so far as to be intimidating and certainly not spitting.
I feel the same as this. No one deserves to be spat at or intimidated, but something tells me that after a few drinks, the lot of them may well start to give it the 'Big I Am'. I am HAPPY to be proven otherwise of course 😊