Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stevenseagull

VIP Member
The government should step in.
Supermarkets are not allowed to have chocolate bars at check outs because the government put a stop to it. But she and others can stuff their faces and call it an achievement.
What do you want the government to do exactly? Send a swat team to wrestle the starbies from her hands?

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
I gotta say Cory is a right cunt for filming staff in a chip shop, showing the name of what looks like a small business and saying the fish cake was disgusting and the worst thing he’s ever eaten because the fish cake was too fishy, not even constructive. Yet he keeps his poxy job a secret. I hope someone films you at work and slams you, you greedy fat cunt

• Angry
Reactions: 41

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Ya'll know its time for my weekly WIEIAD breakdown!

Breakfast! The most important meal of the day:
Caramel Macchiato - 136 cals
Cheese & onion sarnie - 300 cals
Grab bag mini cheddars - 232

Snackies:
Redbull - 170 cals
Party rings - 91 cals

Lunch:
Chinese - going to estimate this at around 1,300-1,500 as chinese is V oily, often fried and she also smothered it in curry sauce...
Caramilk buttons - 540 cals (assuming she ate the whole bag)
Creams kinder bueno shake (large) - 909 calories
Rolo doughnut - 490 cals but claims she had half, 245 cals (believe what you want)

2nd Lunch:
coke - assuming full fat - 170 cals
Maccies cheese bites - 211 cals

Dinner:
Starbs latte - 160 cals
Water - fuck me, she actually drinks this stuff?!
Ribena - 100 cals
Tuna & Sweetcorn sarnie - 340 cals
Chicken & sweetcorn sarnie - 309 cals
2 packs of chicken satay with sweet chilli dip - 228 cals for both

Estimated total cals - 5,541. STUNNIN X

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Proseccopals

Can we make a tattle collective pact to never give Cory & Lea their own thread? He would absolutely love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

VIP Member
Why does Ieuan remind me of Peter Griffin, the dad on family guy, I think its the glasses, does anyone else see it?? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

frogg

It annoyed me Corey said they couldn’t afford fairy liquid. Obviously I’m not annoyed at people who can’t afford fairly liquid, not the point, but acting like you’re hard up then getting 3 takeouts a day isn’t relatable, it’s insulting.

• Angry
Reactions: 29

just an observer

Chatty Member
I am very tempted to reach out to Virgin and ask why they have gifted a week long cruise to so many undeserving, stubborn, childish influencers.

Reactions: 27

Proseccopals

Someone in the last thread called Corey ‘Lea’s big gay boyfriend’ and I’ve been laughing about it ever since

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Latest WIEIAD.
Meal deal, Chinese, chocolate buttons, donut, milkshake, maccies, and then two more meal deals.

That’s absolutely vile.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Slimem

I am completely baffled by the idea of throwing a party because you got followers on an app… what for?! Who for?! It’s SO weird…

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Thread title:
Charley and friends like to eat loads of treat-yyyyyyysssss
Won’t be as fun when they all have diabeteeeeesssss

• Haha
Reactions: 24

noseynora21

Chatty Member
My husband messaged me this morning asking “what’s that gay lad called on TikTok who eats loads” as he was going to show his mate a video so I said “you need to be more specific lol but it’s either Ieuan Jones or Kane Hinge” and then he must have searched them both and sent a message back saying “no not them the one who eats all the corn beef pasties” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

pumpkinprin

IMG_2912.png

nahhh imagine being a normal couple / family and spending you hard earned money to go on a cruise and it to be filled with vile irritating ‘influencers’ screeching and filming everything, and they haven’t had to pay a single f*cking penny!!! I’d be livid,.