Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I personally think she looked so much better with the dark hair & natural face. Them pics were only taken 2019 … she must be uncomfortable with the amount she’s piled on surely or maybe that’s why these so called influencers all hangout together.. to make themselves feel better at the state of themselves

Reactions: 23

Spanor511

VIP Member
Imagine being at your work all day and your big gay, unemployed boyfriend is attempting head stands in your living room for TikTok.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

libraryghost0695

Why tf are slim fast sponsoring her and her tubby cronies such as Ieuan?! It's just extra calories for them that they definitely don't need. It's the weirdest marketing POV I think I've ever seen on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Bit by bit she’s slowly spending more time with these 2 than with Cory and Leah isn’t she lol? He’s not invited round when she’s with these 2
I think she has the same management as the two fat boys which is why they are at that caravan place together and why they film so much greedy bastard content together. Leah probably keeps Cory away from them incase he ends up shagging one of them 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

upsid3down

She is genuinely on her way to a heart attack. That WIEIAD travelling home is outrageous. No one needs that much food. A big mac at 9am is rank and then having pasta on the plane plus a massive chinese and ANOTHER mcdonalds plus snacks, is pure greed. She should genuinely be ashamed - that is disgusting. The way they behaved on the cruise was gross aswell, just eating everything in sight and getting pissed, when they were all playing that game with the ball in the pool and launching it to the deck, what the hell. If I was a paying customer I would be so fucked off with that.

• Sick

silly billy

Imagine that group stomping round Benalmadena recording themselves on their phones. They're so obnoxious. I bet the locals wonder what the hell they are witnessing. Makes me embarrassed to be British 🫠
I've just realised I'm staying in the same hotel as them right now. I want to die

• Haha
  • Wow

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Jumping on the ADHD trend now too. It’s not ADHD he suffers from, it’s an attention seeking disorder he has the fucking melt. He’s hit a new low with this kitchen storyline

Reactions: 21

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
Honestly get yourself on the becki jones thread. She’s not as innocent as she makes out. The fat pig goes to watch her nieces dance competition and will sit and consume 2000 odd calories for doing sweet f all and then have a take away on top. She had a serious food addiction

• Heart

teddy19

VIP Member
Kills me how when shes plating stuff up she says ‘im ACTUALLY starving’ .. are you fuck you disgusting pig 🐷 there is people who are actually starving and you aren’t one of them!!

• Sick

butla

VIP Member
Hi were the Welsh weather girls
And have we got news for you ...

Calories rising ...
Our bellies getting low ...
According to all sauces ..
We're the size of buffalo's

So tonight not for first time
Just about half past ten
For the tenth time since we woke up
We're going to macdonalds again

It's raining nuggs
Hallelujah!
It's raining nuggs!
Again..

I'm gonna go out and gonna let myself get absolutely fucking fatttttt !

• Haha
  • Heart

stevenseagull

VIP Member
I think what’s baffling is they don’t actually go and explore decent food places? Seeing Cory went to Brighton and they still had the premier inn breakfast when there are SO MANY incredible food places you could eat at? I don’t find it aspirational to eat Maccas and Toby every day. If I had that money and appetite I would be trying so many amazing food places rather than beige shite. At least go to a decent burger place!

Tanne1999

VIP Member
IMG_8045.jpeg
IMG_8044.jpeg

Whoever does her lips needs their license taking off them. They look like they’re going to explode.

• Sick
  • Wow

Elledoc82

VIP Member
I actually can’t believe the amount of shit this girl eats. She just surrounds herself with other greedy bastards who have no self control, they enable each others food addiction, it’s horrendous. A few weeks ago they were all at their management’s office where they were given a massive Chinese to eat! Their management are just as bad encouraging it. Charlie, the massive Welsh bloke and his fat mate Kane are all so young, why aren’t their parents stepping in and putting a stop to this? They are slowly killing themselves for a bit of TikTok clout. Don’t even get me started on that fucking idiot Cory and his monotone sister/girlfriend 😫😫

• Haha

VIP Member
I know this isn't a thread for the boys but they are all together so......... I've just watched a tiktok of Kane and Ieuan in the pool, and the language coming out of them is disgusting, I'm not bothered about swearing but I wouldn't want to hear that if I was led around the pool with my partner and daughter. Its so disrespectful to the people who have literally paid thousands for a cruise, and these bunch of fat, fake, loud mouth wannabe's roll up!

Reactions: 20