Charly Anne C #2 overfilled lips&overstuffed tummy,but thinks she’s stunnin..Maccies&Starbies, keep‘em comin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m at work so I’ve only had a quick browse at thread titles, apologies if I’ve picked the wrong one butttt…

Congrats to @Hereforthehottea for the title, how about a starbies to celebrate 👏

recap wise, I’ll do a quick run down cos ya know, working (unlike our beefcake Charly Anne).

- getting bigger and more botched by the day, still wrapping her overfilled lips around anything with any length to it like it’s a peepee, even though she only likes the veevee now guys

- went to Ibiza, spent about €500 a day on food and consumed about 8000 cals a day. Clearly the only girls actually up in time for breakfast every morning, without fail. Wiki woo will never financially recover from the amount of food those gals ate
Were in bed by 9pm each night so could have been in any country, for some reason chose Ibiza anyway, for the gram ✌🏻
Rumour has it there were complaints by other residents at the hotel because wiki woo let wild animals reside next to the pool all day, but it was just Charly and her mates

- still using annoying words such as starbies, gorrrrg etc etc, the list goes on but even writing it is giving me nails down a blackboard reaction

- ‘works’ at the b collection, approximately 2 days a year as their social media exec.

- has a girlfriend now, met her on tinder and has since don’t multiple ads for tinder, so her gf may just be getting used for clout. Won’t show her on tiktok but has tagged her in her insta stories.

- hair is still greasy 360 days of the year

- started hula hooping, but not to lose weight guys, don’t get it twisted! It lasted all of 5 mins and she went back to just cramming her face for content. Obviously she was just trying to make some money with her muggy followers buying it

- left her shrek toy in Ibiza, hopefully someone’s taken it out on the strip by now

- cory and Leah are still on the scene, they’re currently being haunted by a creepy doll called Claire, if she is haunting them then claire can become our new queen 💁🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks for choosing my thread title guyz, you’re all absolutely guuuurjis. I will indeed celebrate with a Starbies, which I’ll attempt to seductively drink through a straw while waiting for my bacon rowell. Stunnin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does she still work? (I use that term very loosely)
Nope no job just TT ..claims to bee something to do with bee collection tit . Social media flogger of shite . She don't do lives or flog TT shop tit so not sure what earnings she'd be making.

Reactions: 3
Everyone’s calling her out for not wearing a seatbelt and she’s saying she’s just moved it under her arm to film… Charly you dumb witch you’re putting this on social media where there’s impressionable youngsters, just wear your seatbelt normally ffs.
if You struggle to film when you’ve got a seatbelt on then you know you’re too fat hun
Also the area she’s stood in for the concert looks dead every time she goes on selfie mode

IMG_1807.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Everyone’s calling her out for not wearing a seatbelt and she’s saying she’s just moved it under her arm to film… Charly you dumb witch you’re putting this on social media where there’s impressionable youngsters, just wear your seatbelt normally ffs.
if You struggle to film when you’ve got a seatbelt on then you know you’re too fat hun
Also the area she’s stood in for the concert looks dead every time she goes on selfie mode

View attachment 2182079
her lips man 😭😭😭😭😭

• Sick
Reactions: 2

View attachment 2182079
That seatbelt isn’t under he arm. It’s straight down/not being used

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ, 2 McDonald’s breakfast’s and then a meal deal for lunch, that is madness, how could she even be hungry for lunch

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ, 2 McDonald’s breakfast’s and then a meal deal for lunch, that is madness, how could she even be hungry for lunch
hate to quote myself but just seen on one of the guys videos they also all had burgers for dinner. My mind is blown

Reactions: 3
I like the ginger guy Kane. Not a fan of his pal. This cruise will be interesting. Must surely be aiming a specific type of cruise at a specific type of people.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As a fellow Welsh woman, I promise we aren’t all that thick 🤦🏻‍♀️ The accents, the shocking tan, the filler! Honestly all 4 of them together on her videos is just making my ears bleed!

Reactions: 18
As a fellow Welsh woman, I promise we aren’t all that thick 🤦🏻‍♀️ The accents, the shocking tan, the filler! Honestly all 4 of them together on her videos is just making my ears bleed!
Another welsh woman here, totally agree with you, I've just watched her mates video mimidarlingbeauty omg how cringey is her voice over, whats with all the extra unnecessary words she adds in, I cant believe people watch these overweight women, shovelling food into their gobs emphasising their overinflated lips!! Gross and totally unrelatable, who can afford to eat out the amount these pair do?!

Reactions: 11
Has this cruise been gifted? I’m pretty sure it has as Jessie said on her story when they were in “BEEFS” that she had an amazing opportunity to go away 🤦🏻‍♀️ I do not understand how and why influencers get gifted so much😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.