Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
The whole “bump this video up so I can donate the earnings to charity” gives off slimey vibes tbh. Everything he does doesn’t seem sincere. His pinned video is him milking loneliness for views, so I don’t believe he has any good intentions, he’s in it for himself.

Reactions: 16

Spanor511

VIP Member
He’s sending his TikTok money to charity? He gave up his part time job to do TikTok so I highly doubt that. But he wants to portray himself as a bully victim, when infact HE is the big bully, manipulator bastard. Calculated as fck. He knows exactly what he is doing replying to those comments. He thrives off it.

Reactions: 15

Caw1982

VIP Member
What the flippppp
With slimming filters clearly on, if you preach body positivity do so!
Cory, just so you know hun, you can fatten her up all you want, but that clit ain't gona grow into a dick.
Go find your penis. She's docile enough to support you all the way. Just like Holly holding Phils hand. I bet she will even find a white frock to pop on, holding your hand in your 'this shit gona go viral announcement'.

• Haha

SC1990

VIP Member
Imagine being almost 30 (years AND stone) and lying hungover in your pit in your mums spare room begging for a Sunday dinner

• Haha

marniebeau

I’m convinced this woman has severe body dysmorphia, whereby she thinks she looks like a Victoria’s Secret model and not Miss Piggy.

• Haha

_uwu_

Chatty Member
He's a big fat greasy manipulative gaslighter. Remember Gimme Gimme? That's them two. Tom and Linda - only he's an out of work gay cunt and she's his thick shit moronic fag hag .
“Out of work gay cunt” I’m shook, choked on my squashy washy 😭😭😭

• Haha

stevenseagull

VIP Member
That is a scary amount of food.
As a one off? It’s a whatever. We all have days especially on days out where we can eat lots. But this is her jobless life. Every day is a treat day. Everything is so processed and fried. Their gallbladders will go pop within 5 years.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
They’ve made me realise I need to sort myself out. I am nowhere near their size but I feel so uncomfortable in myself so god knows how they feel.

freddofrog

convinced every video they make now is just rage bait. the ridiculous amounts food, the deliberate mis pronunciation, the horrifying ‘home cooking’ but they won’t stop cus they get the views/money then get to act like they’re great people when people leave hate comments (which are not even particularly hateful!!)

Reactions: 14
People commenting on Charley’s most recent one saying impeccable manners, love that your all so polite… why are they being congratulated for saying please and thank you honestly the sort of people who follow them have me shaking my head constantly proper weirdos

HadEnoughHarriet

Chatty Member
Japan is one of my dream holiday destinations and these bunch of whales get to go there and not really appreciate it fully. I actually hate them. Hopefully some Japanese whalers harpoon them.

• Haha