Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonade1233

Does Corey have a god complex thinking his page is a safe space. He’s actually delusional. People watch his page to see a fat person scoffing themselves not because he’s doing anything for humanity. It’s so narcissistic

Reactions: 31

butterflybaby27

Cory thinks he’s so clever. I’ve noticed over the past few months he is deliberately trying to be more infuriating to bait people into commenting. Who on earth says things like ‘I’m on a health kick so I’m trying to only eat one takeaway a day’ or does things like let their dog lick an ice cream then pop the same ice cream back in their mouth? Only an attention seeker trying to get angry/critical comments. There is no way on this earth he could genuinely think going down to one takeaway a day can be considered going on a health kick. He knows exactly what he’s doing. He never used to make me feel anything but pity before but now he genuinely annoys and enrages me when I think of the fact there are families out there who are struggling so much that what he spends on food in a day is probably their budget for a week. Of course it’s his fault others are struggling but if he intends to carry on acting like a saint with his ‘charitable donations’, I would love to see some of that energy directed towards donating to a food bank or even volunteering at one. Maybe then he would see it’s not normal to show off about being such a gluttonous pig.

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Cory.. you have missed the point..YOU could use your platform for good rather than promoting binge eating and massively unhealthy eating habits.

RBN20

Chatty Member
The video of Cory and Lea surprising Charley when they came back from holiday…. You’d think they’d been travelling the world for a year and surprised her by coming back

they went away for two weeks and she would have known what day they were due home

also that Barbie party looked absolute shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Their gaydar would be screaminnnnn when theyre in his company and he knows it. So safer to stay away, not that leah the dope would ever figure it out. He could be balls deep in some guy in front of her face and she wouldnt realise

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Magee

VIP Member
Is there anything better in life than discovering someone on Tik Tok and immediately thinking they’re the most disgusting creature you’ve ever seen….. and then finding their Tattle page and everyone agreeing 😮💨 I cannot believe how positive the comments are under their videos! They eat low quality food and put out low quality content, nothing special. You can imagine my shock at finding out they’re a couple!!! What healthy and happy couple would eat endless takeaways in bed together?! I don’t know what stenches more, the doner meat duvet or the lack of self-respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

mrsbucket

VIP Member
He's so triggered by that video and it wasn't even that bad. There was no fat-shaming or insults. The guy literally just added up the calories. Why is Cory so special that nobody can react to his videos unless it's glowing adoration? He's such a big spoilt baby.

Reactions: 24

butterflybaby27

I have a thought….They’ve all said they weren’t popular in school and with Lea it’s obvious. She comes across as someone who had low self esteem at school and probably struggled with getting a boyfriend in her teens and probably thought she won’t ever get one (you know how dramatic teenage thoughts are). Cory has seen this insecurity in her and latched on to it by pretending he’s straight and interested in a real relationship. Lea has gone along with it, probably well aware he’s gay, but due to low self esteem she thinks she can’t do better and won’t get anyone else so she ignores the obvious. Now 8 years down the line they have bought a house and are still pretending.

Reactions: 23
I know campness doesn’t automatically give away someone’s sexuality but there was a video ages ago where Lea was doing a fit check and had forgotten where something was from. Cory reminded her. I’m sorry, but no man I’ve ever been with could tell me where I bought an item of clothing even if they bought it for me!

Slimem

Charley is a grown ass woman living in a bedroom in her mums house, carrying around a stuffed shrek, saying things like ‘burgy wurgy’, buying groovy chick tv’s and now planning a Barbie party. She needs to get a life and grow up. She’s nearly 30 ffs. I had a child and a career at her age.

• Heart

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Just seen on Charley’s tik tok that Corey and Lea are home. What the fuck did they actually do in Japan other than go to 7/11 and McDonald’s. What a waste of 6k

• Heart

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Looks absolutely shite. But it’s the perfect kind of holiday for Cory to hide away with old people and Leah. Doing everything he wants, Leah nodding along like she’s full of Valium.
Cruises are for the newly weds, overfeds and nearly deads. And he fits right in here

• Haha
Reactions: 22

megx

Chatty Member
I saw someone post a video from this account on the Becki Jones thread so checked it out and oh my god!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21