Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Why does he constantly mention Becki Jones. She’s already declined an invitation to hang about with him. She replies to comments he makes on her videos and that’s it. I swear he would love her hate comments on his videos so he could really play the ‘I’m a bully victim’ role. He’s trying to encourage her haters over to his page.

Reactions: 20

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Why is lea acting surprised at what he ordered like she didn’t stand next to him and order at the same time. She’s a proper simpleton unsure how she gets through life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I literally cannot bare Cory and the pretend being thick and dopey! “You guys will be proud of me today I didn’t have one single takeaway” but had:

went to a cafe for breakfast and had a cheese cake, toastie and chips.
Had a pastie from greggs
Burger, chips and guarantee he had some of his nans pizza

literally just because he hasn’t taken the food away it’s no different from takeaway. It’s like eating a McDonald’s inside, still a McDonald’s!! But he knows this and has done it for all his sad followers who think he’s this lovable dopey boy! Honestly embarrassing!!
---
I know they’re not slim but they’re defo not as big as they should be with how they eat! Like really they should be the size of a house!

Reactions: 19

Jennytea

VIP Member
I actually wanted to try tru fru but now I know they’ve sent a box full to Cory for free as a gift I think I’ll give it a miss. Gifting that fat lazy fucker and then charging such high prices for a bag 🙄 doesn’t help it appeal more to me.

Reactions: 18

m@zer21

It looks like Cory was one of the only fellas in Charly’s house for the Barbie party…that in itself is a massive red flag.

Also, £6.5k to go on that cruise and the standard of food looks absolutely terrible. The buffets on other cruises have a much higher standard in quality than that muck🤮

Poor Lea though…she just isn’t aware enough that Cory bats for the other side😢

Tanne1999

VIP Member
just popped up on my fyp from 2022. No ‘burgy wurgy, hashy washy’ bullshit. She’s changed so much in just under two years, why she’s being some bimbo type character all of a sudden is beyond me. She seemed so much more likeable then.

Attachments

libraryghost0695

I am SHOCKED by Lea's appearance in the latest shittoks o_O she looks awful, so unhealthy, much older than her years and ORANGE! They all have such big egos and think everyone aspires to their lifestyle of 'famous' tik tokers who eat what they like and 'love life' when in reality, you can tell they have nothing fulfilling in their lives as all other than processed food and binge eating. All that time and money planning the Barbie party for a bunch of Z listers to attend for content. How sad.

Spanor511

VIP Member
It always amuses me that Cory was desperate for Becki Jones to attend one of his parties 🤣🤣🤣 imagine getting patched off Becki Jones. Of course this was all for Corys benefit…so he could be the hero, looking after poor bullied Becki. Arsehole.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

butterflybaby27

More money than sense. 6.5K spent on what looks like a boring, wet and miserable cruise. I’ve seen plenty of people do cruise content where it looks lively and fun but theirs genuinely looks boring and for 6.5K I would expect better food than that. I wouldn’t spend that much unless everything was first rate luxury. That’s just me though.

• Wow
I really don’t get it when people say it helps their eating disorder. It triggers me to see binge eating like that.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Claims to be a massive shrek fan, carries that fucking teddy found her her calling it her ‘hubby’…. Doesn’t even know the lyrics to All Star 💀

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
What the flippppp
With slimming filters clearly on, if you preach body positivity do so!
Cory, just so you know hun, you can fatten her up all you want, but that clit ain't gona grow into a dick.
Go find your penis. She's docile enough to support you all the way. Just like Holly holding Phils hand. I bet she will even find a white frock to pop on, holding your hand in your 'this shit gona go viral announcement'.

• Haha
Reactions: 16