Charly Ann C #5 The Whale is still in Wales.Cory is in Japan looking for a man,we know he’s gay but is Lea ok?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve made me realise I need to sort myself out. I am nowhere near their size but I feel so uncomfortable in myself so god knows how they feel.

Reactions: 15
June takeaway tracker

01.06 - KFC = £15.94
02.06 - Toby Carvery = £17.49
03.06 - Wingstop = £26.35
03.06 - Chippy tea = £9.85
05.06 - Giggling squid = £32.65 for her meal and drink, not including the sharing starter which was £26.25
06.06 - Spoons breakfast = £8.69
07.06 - Taco Bell - £10.36
07.06 - Five Guys = £11.90
09.06 - Mcdonald's = ??
09.06 - Toby carvery = £17.49
09.06 - Sausage and chips = £4.50
09.06 - Cockles = £2.50
09.06 - Chinese = £90 (this was for food for the group)
10.06 or 11.06 - Dominos = ??
12.06 - Pizza Express = £48.05
14.06 - Greggs = £3.25
15.06 - Pizza, cheesy chips and ice cream @ Caerfilli pride = ??
20.06 - Greggs breakfast = £5.60
20.06 - Nandos = £24.25
21.06 - Giggling squid = £24.35
22.06 - Greggs = £2.50

Total so far = £355.72

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s not that a cynical doubting prick but….

Cody’s ‘ happy birthday’ balloons in a rainbow colour

to quote Matt le tissier ‘ makes you think’
---
It’s not that a cynical doubting prick but….

Cody’s ‘ happy birthday’ balloons in a rainbow colour

to quote Matt le tissier ‘ makes you think’
Cory even ‘

Reactions: 3
Cory.. you have missed the point..YOU could use your platform for good rather than promoting binge eating and massively unhealthy eating habits.
Try Forest Feast instead. You get them in waitrose. They're much nicer.

Reactions: 1
What the flippppp
With slimming filters clearly on, if you preach body positivity do so!
Cory, just so you know hun, you can fatten her up all you want, but that clit ain't gona grow into a dick.
Go find your penis. She's docile enough to support you all the way. Just like Holly holding Phils hand. I bet she will even find a white frock to pop on, holding your hand in your 'this tit gona go viral announcement'.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cory thinks he’s so clever. I’ve noticed over the past few months he is deliberately trying to be more infuriating to bait people into commenting. Who on earth says things like ‘I’m on a health kick so I’m trying to only eat one takeaway a day’ or does things like let their dog lick an ice cream then pop the same ice cream back in their mouth? Only an attention seeker trying to get angry/critical comments. There is no way on this earth he could genuinely think going down to one takeaway a day can be considered going on a health kick. He knows exactly what he’s doing. He never used to make me feel anything but pity before but now he genuinely annoys and enrages me when I think of the fact there are families out there who are struggling so much that what he spends on food in a day is probably their budget for a week. Of course it’s his fault others are struggling but if he intends to carry on acting like a saint with his ‘charitable donations’, I would love to see some of that energy directed towards donating to a food bank or even volunteering at one. Maybe then he would see it’s not normal to show off about being such a gluttonous pig.

Reactions: 31
Cory thinks he’s so clever. I’ve noticed over the past few months he is deliberately trying to be more infuriating to bait people into commenting. Who on earth says things like ‘I’m on a health kick so I’m trying to only eat one takeaway a day’ or does things like let their dog lick an ice cream then pop the same ice cream back in their mouth? Only an attention seeker trying to get angry/critical comments. There is no way on this earth he could genuinely think going down to one takeaway a day can be considered going on a health kick. He knows exactly what he’s doing. He never used to make me feel anything but pity before but now he genuinely annoys and enrages me when I think of the fact there are families out there who are struggling so much that what he spends on food in a day is probably their budget for a week. Of course it’s his fault others are struggling but if he intends to carry on acting like a saint with his ‘charitable donations’, I would love to see some of that energy directed towards donating to a food bank or even volunteering at one. Maybe then he would see it’s not normal to show off about being such a gluttonous pig.
I extend this to CA as well. They both know purposely mispronouncing things gets them comments. Fanta is never, ever called “fanny”.

Reactions: 13
Has he ever even shown these apparent charity donations? He claimed a video’s earnings he did in Japan to do with bullying was going to a charity… hasn’t shown anything so how can people even believe him!?

Reactions: 11