Charly Ann C #5 The Whale is still in Wales.Cory is in Japan looking for a man,we know he’s gay but is Lea ok?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all so stupid (like becki jones), they think they are winning at life, just making videos eating huge amounts of food and receiving money for it daily, that and the clap back videos at 'trolls' makes them feel so good. They won't feel as good when they have health conditions and the 'trolls' outlive them. They need to learn moderation with everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do they all work or just make money from tiktok? It's no life. Surely tiktok will dry up in 5 years when people want to see younger people?

I couldn't physically eat as much junk as they do.
Surely it wouldn't harm to eat overnight oats for breakfast and healthy dinners like salmon and asparagus?

I honestly don't think they eat everything, they'd be like the side of a house plus imagine the constant upset stomachs 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
convinced every video they make now is just rage bait. the ridiculous amounts food, the deliberate mis pronunciation, the horrifying ‘home cooking’ but they won’t stop cus they get the views/money then get to act like they’re great people when people leave hate comments (which are not even particularly hateful!!)

Reactions: 13
I’ve just spent a week travelling around Wales and didn’t see a single person dressed like they do?! I assumed i’d see at least a few people in similar (bad) style?

Reactions: 2
convinced every video they make now is just rage bait. the ridiculous amounts food, the deliberate mis pronunciation, the horrifying ‘home cooking’ but they won’t stop cus they get the views/money then get to act like they’re great people when people leave hate comments (which are not even particularly hateful!!)
Block block block 🛑✋

Reactions: 1
June takeaway tracker

01.06 - KFC = £15.94
02.06 - Toby Carvery = £17.49
03.06 - Wingstop = £26.35
03.06 - Chippy tea = £9.85
05.06 - Giggling squid = £32.65 for her meal and drink, not including the sharing starter which was £26.25
06.06 - Spoons breakfast = £8.69
07.06 - Taco Bell - £10.36
07.06 - Five Guys = £11.90
09.06 - Mcdonald's = ??
09.06 - Toby carvery = £17.49
09.06 - Sausage and chips = £4.50
09.06 - Cockles = £2.50
09.06 - Chinese = £90 (this was for food for the group)
10.06 or 11.06 - Dominos = ??
12.06 - Pizza Express = £48.05
14.06 - Greggs = £3.25
15.06 - Pizza, cheesy chips and ice cream @ Caerfilli pride = ??
20.06 - Greggs breakfast = £5.60
20.06 - Nandos = £24.25
21.06 - Giggling squid = £31.95
22.06 - Awesome chips = around £12
22.06 - Greggs = £2.50
22.06 - Frankie & Benny's = £13.25
22.06/23.06 - Seoul chikin = £27
23.06 - Indian = £60
24.06 - Fat Hippo = £102.50 (gifted and that's only with 1 drink each)
25.06 - Costa = £8.14
26.06 - Pancakes at The Cosy Club = £12.50
27.06 - Eggs benedict at spoons = £5.92
29.06 - Eggslut = around £16 (I think)

Total so far = £518.13

• Sick
  • Wow
I honestly don't think they eat everything, they'd be like the side of a house plus imagine the constant upset stomachs 🤮🤮🤮
I think they do Charly has put on loads of weight without being nasty like cos I’m plus size but not greedy with food like these pigs are

Reactions: 3
How are these fuckers not riddled with new stretch marks the speed at which theyve gained?
I sometimes wonder if that’s why they all wear so much tan (other than it being the fashion here). I’ve got stretch marks on my stomach, and a little bit of instant tan works wonders on them why on the rare occasion I wear something that shows a bit of belly!

Reactions: 6
Of course they eat it all . They're gluttonous pigs . He's huge . Hiding it under those scabby hoodies. Do they ever wash or shower ? They never look clean. She's so fat she can't even wash her own hair. Always paying for blowy . Lea I'm sorry but she's not the prettiest and the fatter she's getting she seems to get more drippy looking. Cory is just a bleep .

Reactions: 8
I'm more of a lurker on this thread but had to run here after seeing what they put away on Cory's birthday! Domino's for breakfast, a Greggs, a huge Miller & Carter steak with all the sides, a full on Indian takeaway and then basically the whole caterpillar cake and box of Celebrations between the 3 of them?! I can put some scran away but felt genuinely ill watching this

• Wow
  • Sick
Cory on the Reem dance vid 🤣🤣 pls stop pretending to be straight. You're fooling nobody
It’s beyond a joke now. How can Leah’s family take him seriously? But then i suppose they’re happy for him to sit on his arse whilst their daughter is out working.

Reactions: 4