Charly Ann C #5 The Whale is still in Wales.Cory is in Japan looking for a man,we know he’s gay but is Lea ok?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got this video she's reposted on my FYP about friends that don't support or interact with her posts. It's very childish but clearly lacks self awareness. Maybe the 10 people at your "party" (gathering) should've said enoughView attachment 3002000
😭 Charly doesn’t realise people have real lives and jobs.. Not everyone revolves everything around social media 💀 like you say comes off as childish and not self aware

Reactions: 10
Cory.. you have missed the point..YOU could use your platform for good rather than promoting binge eating and massively unhealthy eating habits.

Reactions: 31
I actually wanted to try tru fru but now I know they’ve sent a box full to Cory for free as a gift I think I’ll give it a miss. Gifting that fat lazy fucker and then charging such high prices for a bag 🙄 doesn’t help it appeal more to me.

Reactions: 18
I actually wanted to try tru fru but now I know they’ve sent a box full to Cory for free as a gift I think I’ll give it a miss. Gifting that fat lazy fucker and then charging such high prices for a bag 🙄 doesn’t help it appeal more to me.
Did this greedy fucker make Pina coladas with the frozen pineapples for breakfast 🤮

Reactions: 5
Cory said he’s off to Manchester and looking for recs. As a Mancunian I recommend not eating for the foreseeable future.
That fitness guy is doing god work, telling them how many calories they are inhaling mindlessly.

I find binge eating so triggering. It makes me not want to eat.

Reactions: 14
He's definitely gay. Why is charly having a sleepover, they're nearly 30

Reactions: 12
June takeaway tracker

01.06 - KFC = £15.94
02.06 - Toby Carvery = £17.49
03.06 - Wingstop = £26.35
03.06 - Chippy tea = £9.85
05.06 - Giggling squid = £32.65 for her meal and drink and not including the sharing starter which was £26.25
06.06 - Spoons breakfast + drink = £8.69
07.06 - Pasty from the deli = ??
07.06 - Taco Bell - £10.36 minimum because I'm not sure what she ordered
07.06 - Five Guys = £11.90
08.06 / 09.06 - Mcdonald's (she said she woke up with a chicken nugget in her hand) = ??
09.06 - Toby carvery = £17.49
09.06 - Sausage and chips = £4.50
09.06 - Cockles = £2.50
09.06 - Donuts = ?
09.06 - Chinese = £90 (this was for food for the group but I'll add it to the total)
10.06 or 11.06 - Dominos = ?? because they ordered together
12.06 - Pizza Express with her sister = £48.05
14.06 - Chicken & bacon pasta from greggs = £3.25
15.06 - Pizza & cheesy chips @ Caerfilli pride = ??
15.06 - Ice cream @ pride = ??
20.06 - Nandos = £16
21.06 - Greggs breakfast = £5.60

Total so far = £320.62

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Does Corey have a god complex thinking his page is a safe space. He’s actually delusional. People watch his page to see a fat person scoffing themselves not because he’s doing anything for humanity. It’s so narcissistic

Reactions: 31
I really don’t get it when people say it helps their eating disorder. It triggers me to see binge eating like that.

Reactions: 17
His latest video makes me wanna vomit, he has a good heart and hes a kind person? 🙄 No you are not, you are part of the problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All the fake kindness bullshit Cory spews makes me want to vomit almost as much as watching the fat greedy pig eat.
Who the duck by the way ever order's 2 dinners at the pub. He's gross.
He fails like Charley and the biggest beast of all, Bekki Jones to see how disgusting their greed is. Families go hungry and these fat heifers get triggered when they're called out. Don't take the bleeping moral high ground Cory preaching to us, when you're ramming your bad habits down our throats looking for acceptance.

Reactions: 13
Why does he constantly mention Becki Jones. She’s already declined an invitation to hang about with him. She replies to comments he makes on her videos and that’s it. I swear he would love her hate comments on his videos so he could really play the ‘I’m a bully victim’ role. He’s trying to encourage her haters over to his page.

Reactions: 20
He's so triggered by that video and it wasn't even that bad. There was no fat-shaming or insults. The guy literally just added up the calories. Why is Cory so special that nobody can react to his videos unless it's glowing adoration? He's such a big spoilt baby.

Reactions: 24
You know what I don't know how they do it. Had a 8am Burger King in airport, literally now sat trying hard not to not tit myself 🤣 Should have stuck to just having a wine instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 13