Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally unsubscribed. I realised that I'd spent precious free time listening to a lady talk about why she picked up two cartons of beer instead of one, before explaining what strawberry squash is. Pass.
she does talk ALOT!

Reactions: 2
When I watched the stories i couldn’t believe how bad the little ones wrists were after it was pointed out on here. She must have taken him to get accessed for that surely .
Poor wee Stan 😢 I’m hoping that she’s just not mentioning his obvious issues because she wants to keep it private......Oh no wait a minute....Nothing is private when it comes to her Children!! I really truly hope that he’s getting the help he so obviously needs ♥

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I just don’t get why in her stories yesterday none of her kids had a sun hat on. Surely that is basic parenting? They could be head to toe in SPF50 but it isn’t going to stop the glare from the sun hurting their eyes

Reactions: 4
She sold her kids for a free trip to Disney. I hope it was worth it Charl! Your kids may be on paedophile websites right at this moment! I hope your conscience is clear selling your kids for materialistic things! 😡
Where has she said she is going to Disney. To be honest I wouldn't want to go this year anyway... the whole experience is not going to be disney imo... no parades/ character meet and greets or fireworks

Where has she said she is going to Disney. To be honest I wouldn't want to go this year anyway... the whole experience is not going to be disney imo... no parades/ character meet and greets or fireworks
It was in the past, she already went. Think it was a few years ago.

Also thinking a pork chop will help her lose weight sums up her lack of knowledge on how to lose weight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When has she EVER shopped in Iceland? She really will take an ad for anything

• Angry
Mark's watching the kids for a bit so she can sit in the sun. Oh let's all hail the wonderful Mark for watching HIS OWN CHILDREN!!! What a man! 🙌🏻 Honestly, some women expect so little from their partners, it's actually pathetic. He is parenting his own children, big bleeping deal! Why do you have to do a story about it? I bet he doesn't bang on about what a wonderful mother you are for looking after the kids when he goes to the football or pub.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mark's watching the kids for a bit so she can sit in the sun. Oh let's all hail the wonderful Mark for watching HIS OWN CHILDREN!!! What a man! 🙌🏻 Honestly, some women expect so little from their partners, it's actually pathetic. He is parenting his own children, big bleeping deal! Why do you have to do a story about it? I bet he doesn't bang on about what a wonderful mother you are for looking after the kids when he goes to the football or pub.
Where their dad? Is he babysitting... NO HE'S NOT EFFING BABYSITTING SHARON ITS HIS JOB!!!!

Where their dad? Is he babysitting... NO HE'S NOT EFFING BABYSITTING SHARON ITS HIS JOB!!!!
Sorry 😊

Reactions: 4
I couldn't just sit in the sun with the kids indoors or whatever. Dunno if it's just me but I would just feel guilty and rather be with them. Plus mine would end up finding me anyway!
She does this alot, just chills with her book or a prosecco whilst the kids are playing. Not for me I'm afraid, I just don't do that.

Reactions: 9
When has she EVER shopped in Iceland? She really will take an ad for anything
She hasent really i think shes worked with them in the past surprised shes not disclosed this like Tesco.
When she was channel mum they all got on coach to icelands head office in north Wales.

She works mostly tesco
Loves waitrose
Morrisons was just an ad.
Sure shes mentioned aldis

Reactions: 1
Omg she's getting a nandos I am so jealous 😍 mine doesn't deliver to me as I'm too far away
Bet the kids don’t get any. They’ll just get that sharing platter and sent off to bed whilst miss piggy and Kermit sit stuffing their faces. The health kick lasted long 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlote is very annoying but theres no need to be harsh about her appearance when its due to a syndrome.
How do you know her teeth are bad because of her sticklers, that makes no sense. She could of been born without and had the same teeth.
Also it’s something that irritates me, if you don’t like it you aren’t on the right site.

How do you know her teeth are bad because of her sticklers, that makes no sense. She could of been born without and had the same teeth.
Also it’s something that irritates me, if you don’t like it you aren’t on the right site.
For me the fact that she seems to think she is very attractive is hilarious.

Reactions: 3
It is something due to sticklers look it up, idiot

Reactions: 2
Shes mentioned sw on insta.
Charlotte if you start doing slimming world content again you're going to gain back a lot fan girls/ boys 🤣
I used to find her really inspiring, open and honest when it came to slimming world and weight issues. Help tattle out charl, we probably all need to lose a few lbs after lock down (and when I say we i mean me and when I say lbs I mean 2 stone 🤣)

• Haha
Cleft palate may also occur as an isolated finding. The various craniofacial features may give the face a flattened appearance, but these features usually become less distinctive as affected children grow older. Certain facial features such as cleft palate can cause feeding or breathing difficulties in some children.

Dental anomalies such as failure of the upper and lower teeth to meet when biting down (malocclusion) may also occur.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.