Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is extremely easy to find, purely down to what she has put out there herself!

Reactions: 7
I think I've been reading this thread too much. I had a dream last night that Char was my landlord and I ran off with Mark 😐. She invited me in for a mince pie and then I ran off with him 😐.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i find it shocking that I know were she lives purely from what she’s put out there and with three children! No regards to their privacy but it’s ok as long as she gets her extension and her kitchen what’s a bit of safety 😡

Maybe she will rebrand as a shopping channel when the new rules come in ,
CLT come look at my tat

Reactions: 2
Charlotte, we know you read here.

PLEASE tighten your privacy and security! Random strangers on the internet know where your CHILDREN live!

I'd like to think we're all normal on here. But you never know who is behind a screen!

Reactions: 9
I can't bloody edit it. Can anyone flag it? Or tell me how to do it.

Hi @Helen could you remove the above post please I can't delete it x thanks!
Please dont feel too bad,I have known where she lives for ages. She spells it out in her videos.

Reactions: 6
The reassuring thing my end is I can’t see her personal address only the accountants.
It's deffo on there you have to open the pdfs.

When she says about the kids advent calender (peppa and pokemon obviously)
Charlotte, it's not obvious ...they aren't our children, we don't love them, we have our own now get them off social media and enjoy them yourself. Stop trying to be relatable, sweet and kind because it doesn't wash with us. Using your followers to make a tit load of money is disgusting. Do one

• Haha
She’s really upped the sickly sweet replies to her followers as well. Tries to come across like she’s their friend. Proper businesswoman knows what she’s doing.

Reactions: 5
She’s really upped the sickly sweet replies to her followers as well. Tries to come across like she’s their friend. Proper businesswoman knows what she’s doing.
Yeah I noticed that, she's probably seeing her bank balance blow up and she needs it to carry on. Her followers her so naive.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she has the audacity to bombard with ads and then give the 🐑 nothing back in vlogmas? ‘I’m doing my own version’. Well no, you’re either putting out a video a day in December or you’re not bothering your lazy arse to give your subscribers back anything. After making a mint off them last month. She’s as bad as Meldrum. After the utter bleeping farce of the book club it just tells you everything you need to know about this lady. She couldn’t give a tit about her subscribers. Her audience. It’s all about. Appearing, so lovely. If you know. What I mean. You do, don’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she has the audacity to bombard with ads and then give the 🐑 nothing back in vlogmas? ‘I’m doing my own version’. Well no, you’re either putting out a video a day in December or you’re not bothering your lazy arse to give your subscribers back anything. After making a mint off them last month. She’s as bad as Meldrum. After the utter bleeping farce of the book club it just tells you everything you need to know about this lady. She couldn’t give a tit about her subscribers. Her audience. It’s all about. Appearing, so lovely. If you know. What I mean. You do, don’t you?
That's actually really true. The book club dies a death every 6 weeks and then is suddenly reborn 6 mo this down the line.
She is turning into someone who is taking the piss out of all her viewers and followers. Makes me really sad as she was one of the better ones. I certainly don't trust any of her ads or recommendations now.

Vlogmas is one video per day, her own version isnt vlogmas is it.

And I usually love her meal videos, but the slow cooker one was pants. If I am using my slow cooker, I am not going to remove my dish and then char off my chicken in the oven. Or add a load more food an hour before I serve up. I use it because I work full time, and need a meal ready to serve up when I have done spellings and homework. So out of touch its unreal.

And who pan fries their bloody fajitas wraps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really think it’s surprising the amount of information that influencers give out about their children. Do any of those children have capacity to give informed consent to having their names, personal details and private family lives plastered all over the internet. There are some weirdos out there and I feel like Charlotte and others like the Meldrums are so naive about this. I live about 100 miles away from Charlotte and will never meet or know her and yet I could tell you the full names and dates of birth of her children, where they go to school, what their favourite things are, their medical histories (Daisys cleft) etc. There’s the safety factor but also just privacy. I would not want to be walking down the street as a 10 year old and be noticed by someone who has seen the inside of my bedroom, what my mum gets in the blooming food shopping and what she’s making me for tea for the rest of the week. It’s dangerous and strange and I can’t understand why these influencers don’t recognise that. Rant over! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.