Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caq2019

Not sure I’d want my folks drinking a load of wine whilst they were looking after my 3 kids! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
It says a lot about Charlotte that tattle is happy for her. She’s many things to many people but it’s all very lightweight and compared to most influencers she actually is ‘a good egg’
Compared to most of the others, she seems to be the most decent one. I will just never have any respect for anyone who willingly destroys their children’s privacy for money. That’s what it always comes down to for me.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Please don’t call me out for fat shaming because that’s not what this is, at all. Now that’s out of the way; does she actually photoshop her mirror selfie photos? Because she looks about half the size of what she does in her vlogs, the kitchen shots from afar etc. I don’t understand why she angles her photos and photoshops them? I think she’s fine as she is.

Jade33

VIP Member
Yes she declares the crap out of them, over and over and over and over again! She is even doing ''weekly vlogs'' as #ads, its never ending.
Weekly vlog, then #ad, then food haul & meal plan, then #Ad and repeat until the extention is well and truly completed. This is char's channel for the next twelve months straight. Its like car crash, I just can't look away. :mad:
That's what every channel should be like tho, if they're showing something they've been gifted in the last 12 months in the video it's supposed to be labelled ad! Which is why she does the (annoying) disclaimer at the start of every food shop, she's worked with them so she has to declare it for a year! Personally I like that she's transparent, she's about the only person I watch that is.

Last edited:

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Yes, it is strange for him to go from being really against marriage “for reasons I won’t go in to because they’re very personal to him” (Char’s words) to suddenly wanting to.

“Reasons that I won’t go into” = his parents got divorced

Mountain out of a mole hill 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lou23

When these “influencers” say that they’ve got a busy work day ahead of them I genuinely would love to know what they class as a busy work day? Like what work do you do after the school run up to the afternoon school run? Edit a video? Takes an hour or so? Post an Instagram ad? Absolutely no idea what a busy work day really is. Really out of touch with reality these lot.

skintsocks

VIP Member
If by some miracle he DOES propose can you imagine all the ‘I can’t believe I was the girl to change his mind’ stuff. I’m cringing thinking about it.
Yes, and she will adore telling us about it whilst looking into the distance, holding a brew, having just sent them all skipping off to the park after she's put a wash on. There'll be some bunting flapping about and a lot of fake foliage in the slightly blurred background. Such a good egg. (I'm annoying myself now tbh).

• Haha
  • Heart

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Just skimmed my way through the latest vlog. Honestly, she tries, and has good editing skills. But really needs to change it up a bit (a lot). Every vlog is like watching the same one over and over. It goes like this:

1) shot of her bra-less opening the curtains and making the bed
2) some sort of coffee/cooking breakfast shot followed by her putting makeup on and rambling on about nothing interesting
3) washing machine spinning/clothes on the line
4) random shots of trees or inanimate objects with floaty music
5) the kids playing with floaty music and weird orange filter
6) Feet. Mustn’t forget the feet.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sara_M

VIP Member
She 100% knew it was happening, just admit it love.
THIS!!!! She knew rightly and if she didnt know, she hoped. She said herself people had asked her if she thought there could be a proposal (although I noticed she moved swiftly on from that comment!) It had at least crossed her mind. I'd have a tonne more respect for her if she was just honest.
(And seriously, didnt notice mark trying to measure her finger lol! I can just picture her lying there, with ONLY her ring finger sticking out 😂)

• Haha

Alexmarie

Mark's mum outing her on her post re the brown cardigan 😂😂😂 Saying she messaged her to tell her she knit her one but didn't reply 🙊

• Haha
I don't see him cheating either, he comes across very quiet and meekly mannered.

Also think we should be very careful about how we word things on here, because this is how we get labelled trolls.
I know it was "I personally think he's cheated" , but it just takes one person to read that as gospel and then the whole thing snowballs.

I thought when she said the "hard times" they've gone through was referring to daisy and her syndrome

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I agree with the other poster , school holidays are sooo expensive I took my two nephews to see toy story 4, we went to a buffet to eat , I thought it would be a safe option , as they could choose their own, plus drinks and snacks at the cinema it was over a hundred pounds in the end 😳
Plus my sister just bought new school shoes and is taking them out and she hasn’t even started on uniform yet, she has bags a new lunch bag and stationery for the eldest it’s never ending ,
How can this girl be buying fifteen pound lip glosses and the like , plus be redecorating plus paying nursery fees on top, she must be rolling in it ,
Most parents I know are trying to afford a trip to a soft play and buy back to school bits right now 🤷‍♀️

nobrains

I for one am really pleased for her. In this world where horrible shit happens constantly it's nice to see someone so happy. Congratulations Charlotte 🎉

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
Liked the nursery but not my personal style. However, I really hate the bear heads! All the YouTube or Insta mums have them in their kids room and honestly, I think they're hideous and promote trophy hunting. Just because it's soft doesn't mean anything
Agree. I’ve never got the point, “here’s a decapitated animal head for your bedroom wall sweetheart.. yes it does look like a hunting trophy but it’s fine, it’s felted, sweet dreams” 🤪🐗

It’s just that. She uses far. Too many. Full stops to end sentences. Where there should be a comma. Everything she. Says is a. New sentence for her.
But she loves writing. It’s so lovely. And she just wants the kids to be proud of her. Mark too. They’re such good eggs.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ilando

VIP Member
The fact that she isn’t ‘skinny’ is actually one of the things I like about Charlotte. I hate that most people on social media are a size 8 and then post all about their body insecurities.

I’m pear shaped and could do with loosing a few pounds myself so hardly in a position to judge her

Yes! Lunch is a treat for her, not the kids. Same with Costa?! She seems to do it all the time as a “treat”
My kids hate Costa so I never get away with this. To be honest it's more stress than it's worth going to a coffee shop like that with 3 kids in tow.
If I'm treating mine, we go to soft play. The coffee's terrible, but at least I'm not hearing "can we go yet?" "She's got my muffin!" And on edge waiting for someone to spill a babychino or hot chocolate everywhere 🤦‍♀️🤣 Charlotte is a braver woman than me, or her kids are actually angels! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
As I’ve said people I don’t care if she’s not skinny, it’s not something I would use as an insult to anyone, that’s unfair. I just dislike that she posts all the ‘angles’ and makes herself look about three dress sizes smaller than she actually is. Stop it. Own the body confidence thing she pretends to have sometimes and show your real self.

Here is a tagged photo of her. I think she looks great - glowing and obviously doing exercise which she never seemed to do before. BUT she looks nothing like photos she posts of herself.

CB2F2AC3-169F-46E0-B44C-2EFC9B65E934.jpeg

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What was her reply?

Oh just found it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her response is laughable and she hasn’t addressed the question at all. Typical fence sitter!!! It’s because there is no reasonable answer to that question - they all know that using their children online to make money from is abhorrent and they are all very well
Aware of the dangers they are opening their families up to but the bottom line is that they don’t care. They enjoy making easy money and getting all the freebies that come from exploiting their children, it’s as simple as that.

• Heart