Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MardieT

Chatty Member
The family dance routine videos are something that her family used to do as a “tradition” every year (I have followed her on social media for years!) Bill’s dad features in a few of them (including that Taylor swift one) Total cringe-fest!! 😬
Yea I was going to say he is in that video. Bet he loves that it is still floating around 😂

Plagueemmi

I’m not much of a ring person (apart from my wedding one) but it looks a lot like one of the ones Pandora are doing at the moment. That doesn’t mean it isn’t diamond though - I’m far from a diamond snob myself - as I imagine high street jewellery, much like fashion, gets its inspiration from more expensive versions.

It’s not to my taste, and it looks like it could snag on clothes, but I like the look of it either way 🙂

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her Stories for “Cheeky Wipes” that’s not an #AD she kept telling us!!!
Pampers Nappies, Mamia Nappies and various arse creams, Milton Sterile Stuff & Surf Liquid!!!! Not an #AD may I remind you!!!
I used to really enjoy her Page but I can’t stand the girning monotonous voice so will avoid the Stories.

Lookyloo

Oh apparently, one of Daisy's eyes has improved and, according to her ophthalmologist, that's probably why she doesn't like wearing her glasses!
Eemm....from what we have seen, she has rarely ever worn them!
I've never seen her wear them

Problem is, does Charlotte want the wedding for the reasons stated above or does she want the fancy instagram wedding? I believe it's the latter, if Mark suggested nipping into a registry office and doing it on the sly do you think she would be equally as into it? I personally don't think so and therefore I fully get why he's probably not into it. It's another personal part of his life he probably doesn't want plastered on social media.
When is she meant to be away ?

Alightened

VIP Member
I bought some bread today , I needed bread it wasn’t pre sliced it was real bread the crusty type that you slice yourself , I always buy the whole loaf because it lasts longer , I sometimes store my
Bread in the fridge as it keeps it fresh,
I used to buy pre sliced but it’s not the same at all and I always feel lazy when I use that type ,
My other half prefers seeded and I feel so guilty for buying the white kind especially as he can never cut it thinly and always ends up with doorstops as sandwiches, I know carbs are bad and I am trying to cut back but you know you just any beat a crusty white slice of toast with a bit of real butter , I’m quite fussy about my butter in fact my significant other laughs at my love of Kerrygold but that’s a whole other story 😝😝😝
She's certainly got what it takes when it comes to waffling on😴😴😴😴