Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @And_that's_okay! and @Eskimogem as this feels like a joint effort my lovely

Recap to follow - it's gonna be a howler!

Charlotte got the traumatic, distressing news today that the hot pink, milkmaid dress in a size 13 at TU has now sold out. She managed it like a trooper (as evidenced below). Such a strong women.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks to @And_that's_okay! and @Eskimogem as this feels like a joint effort my lovely

Recap to follow - it's gonna be a howler!

Charlotte got the traumatic, distressing news today that the hot pink, milkmaid dress in a size 13 at TU has now sold out. She managed it like a trooper (as evidenced below). Such a strong women.
I can actually hear her swallowing in that last picture!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Mr Scotblock has been very vocal about “Rocky” tonight 😂 He’s says she’s an absolute fanny and if he was married to her he would be telling her to wise up! He also pointed out that the people who were lucky enough to get through COVID healthy, happy, intact and financially stable didn’t miss out on anything. Our worlds kept turning it was just we had to stay home to do it. He was quite angry at her tonight when she went on about that and he’s very laid back normally.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The crying stories really pissed me off- get a bleeping grip hun atleast Stan will be learning and not dragged to the Trafford centre once a week to watch his mum too up her primark thongs

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She's quiet today! Maybe Frank's finally had enough of her tit and marched her down the job centre

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s quiet today …… incoming reel / ad?

YouTube video full of pointless tat/ sugar again !

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Those stories from yesterday evening were odd, she is either tipsy or acting tipsy because it’s been talked about. Either way is disturbing tbh, she is so different now to the way she used to speak and behave.

Anyway the list deserves a spot at the start of the thread. Looking forward to adding Chester Zoo soon.

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)
1st Feb United Utilities(pipe lagging 😂) (grid post and stories)
2nd Feb Waterdrop (stories)
10th Feb Morrisons ad (grid post/reel)
15th Feb Furbo dog camera (stories)
17th Feb YoSushi (grid post&stories)
22nd Feb Waterdrop (grid post)
1st March Pick Plates gifted food picks
1st March Dinky Artist ad (stories)
4th March Dentastix dog sticks (grid post and stories)
7th March Purina Dentastix again (grid post and stories)
11th March Yankee Candles (grid post and stories)
17th March Onlinehomeshop- the day Charl changed the bedding (stories)
18th March Eleanor Bowmer mug (stories)
22nd March Iconic London (stories)
30th March Wilko Gardening (stories and reel)
13th April YSL Beauty gifted products (stories)
20th April Wilko decorating stuff (stories and reel)
25th April Cherryz (YouTube video)
28th April Waterdrop kids bottles (Stories)
4th May Petit Filous (reel and stories)
9th May Wilko garden ad (grid post and stories
11th May Petit Filous (grid post)
18th May Waterdrop (stories)
18th May Toots and me gifted dress up clothes (stories)
21st May Vitabiotics dog vitamins (stories and grid post)
24th May Vitabiotics dog vitamins again (stories and grid post)
27th May Dolce Gusto freebie coffee machine that’s she’s giving away as she has one already (stories)
29th May The Cheese Lover ad (reel and stories)
31st May Emma sleep duvet and pillows (YouTube)
31st May Matalan jubilee dress (Instagram stories)
25th June Wilko (stories and reel)
11th July Nature Valley (reel)
15th July Nature Valley (grid post)
19th July Waterdrop carafe (reel)
22nd July Bibi and Tina ad (Youtube)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So bad she covers her house with frebreeze plug ins. They are really bad for animals.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So bad she covers her house with frebreeze plug ins. They are really bad for animals.
I know, it just be horrible for Merlin. All the scented stuff she uses would give me a headache, I like a scented candle but everything she uses from cleaning products to wax melts to air fresheners seems to be strongly scented.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I know, it just be horrible for Merlin. All the scented stuff she uses would give me a headache, I like a scented candle but everything she uses from cleaning products to wax melts to air fresheners seems to be strongly scented.
Same. Too over powering. I remember those kids at school. Would stink of scents

Reactions: 2
Got to wonder what smells she’s trying hide. I don’t use air freshener as they give me such headaches and smell so artificial (although do have oil diffusers in the bathrooms).

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.