Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stan looks NOTHING like mark lol! I laughed when she said she doesnt talk about "her" syndrome much. She goes on about it all the time!!
At least she spoke favourably about her current relationship with Bill's dad and his family. That was nice to hear!

Reactions: 7
I do think it’s by choice though isn’t it. She likes everything to be ‘just so’ and I assume he’s out long hours with commuting to Manchester. I do most of the housework too because my husband works long hours and I’m home all day on maternity leave. x
I often see him coming off the train around 5 as I drive past the train station towards one of my kids activities and the walk is maybe 10-15 mins tops from there. It’s not like he’s back at 7/8pm 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I hate that you can be classed as disabled too loosely in my opinion and claim DLA - in certain circumstances any way!

For instance, I provide 24/7 care for my child in every way and get Carers allowance for this, I’m paid the same as someone else who “legally” can claim for the Carers allowance and still work a few hours on the side and earn an extra income...the care I provide day and night is just not comparable to some people’s needs and I’m in the same box as them! I’m talking machines to keep my child alive.

Being classed as disabled is fine but the whole DLA system is not a one size fits all and I guess that’s a discussion for a whole other forum!
Do you think Charl gets Carers Allowance for Daisy?

I often see him coming off the train around 5 as I drive past the train station towards one of my kids activities and the walk is maybe 10-15 mins tops from there. It’s not like he’s back at 7/8pm 🤷‍♀️
I always assumed it was later than that for some reason.

Reactions: 1
So am I. What’s wrong with that? 🤷🏼‍♀️
There’s nothing wrong with it at all but I know if my husband was home at 5pm every night, some nights, he would be cooking dinner and would be doing a lot more, around the house, than the big drip Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s nothing wrong with it at all but I know if my husband was home at 5pm every night, some nights, he would be cooking dinner and would be doing a lot more, around the house, than the big drip Mark.
Yeah, isn’t YT Charl’s “full-time job”? 😂 So if both are working “full-time” (still laugh at that 😂) why does she do absolutely everything in the house? 🙄

Reactions: 5
I sometimes think these ridiculous lists of what she has done 😴 by 8.00 in the morning are to appease Mark because he ‘works sooooo hard’ after all.

Yeah, isn’t YT Charl’s “full-time job”? 😂 So if both are working “full-time” (still laugh at that 😂) why does she do absolutely everything in the house? 🙄
Exactly!!! Thought she was sooooo busy working and editing. What the hell does that ‘man’ do. Apart from bath the kids, go to football and play computer games.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I used to work for a parenting forum and anytime there was sponsored branded work to be done we’d chuck it over to old Charl as we knew she would literally do ANYTHING for ANY fee.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve only one child and to get out the door in the morning (Applaud people who have have more) and I can barely remember to brush my hair and lock the door never mind a full whip round of the house and 3 kids 🤭

I’ve only one child and to get out the door in the morning (Applaud people who have have more) and I can barely remember to brush my hair and lock the door never mind a full whip round of the house and 3 kids 🤭
Let's leave her in her own little bubble, she's obviously happy and willing to do this. Plus, we don't want darling, gorgeous Marky baby exhausting himself😂

• Haha
And film it!!!! Whilst staring whimsically at her washing holding a cup of coffee!

• Haha
And film it!!!! Whilst staring whimsically at her washing holding a cup of coffee!

She makes me cringe so much! I sometimes actually feel embarrassed for her but she must be editing those vlog with all the cheesy staring off in to the distance with a creepy look on her face and think yeah great content leave it in.

• Haha
She makes me cringe so much! I sometimes actually feel embarrassed for her but she must be editing those vlog with all the cheesy staring off in to the distance with a creepy look on her face and think yeah great content leave it in.
She lives in a fairy tale world🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so cringe. All the chat about being ‘just so giddy🤮’ around Mark. Ffs he’s hardly George Clooney (showing my age). My husband would think I’ve lost my mind if I put all that nonsense on social media. Sorry, he must be such a drip to put up with it. They are such an odd couple she looks as though she could devour him for breakfast, licking her lips as she ponders what sauce to spread on him🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s so cringe. All the chat about being ‘just so giddy🤮’ around Mark. Ffs he’s hardly George Clooney (showing my age). My husband would think I’ve lost my mind if I put all that nonsense on social media. Sorry, he must be such a drip to put up with it. They are such an odd couple she looks as though she could devour him for breakfast, licking her lips as she ponders what sauce to spread on him🤢
Giddy😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Because she spends all day every day with the kids? So when he gets home from work, he wants to spend time with them? Exactly the same at my house. I’m with my boy all day and manage to get bits done while he’s napping or playing. Hubby comes home and I wouldn’t dream of making him cook or clean as it’s only 2/3 hours until bedtime, so I want him to spend time with our son.

Same! I have more children than charl, ... guess I’m considered bad for expecting my other half to lift his finger round the house but considering none of my kids are actually school age yet, him going to work every day is actually a nice break for him! So in our house he certainly doesn’t always come home to dinner on the table.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.