Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I wouldn’t class Daisy as “disabled” either if that’s what we’re discussing. Charl isn’t disabled either & she’s grown up with the condition. Many people are born with syndromes or conditions, have corrective surgery, maybe have aids (like glasses or hearing aids) prescribed as they get older but don’t class themselves as “disabled”.

Reactions: 8
Ohhhhh so that’s ok then isn’t it!?! Poor kid .... who are you anyway? There’s a section for ravers but I think you are either her or her mother/aunt ....she’s a disgrace. No doubt will be sharing the next stage of her daughters ‘condition’ hearing aids/grommets. A condition that looks to be sliding into disability territory. Great for this little girl to look back and see it plastered all over the internet when she might, just might, have referred all those details to have been kept PRIVATE!! No??

Lol my kids are in their 20’s!
You need a chill pill 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Thanks again for listening to me and giving your advice. We are very, very grateful. And I think that’s the true gift of being able to talk to so many more people. My mum was talking to me about what she remembers when I was little before, and her and Dad had a lot less support and less access to information or other people’s experiences. And it makes a huge difference when you just want to know what it’s like on the other side, and if you’re doing the right thing”

I have been a silent watcher on this thread for a while but it is this comment on her Instagram yesterday that has infuriated me to the point where I have felt the need to post. I have first hand knowledge that the persona Charlotte tries to present is just one big facade and her attempting to insinuate that she is creating and is integral to a supportive and helpful community is an absolute joke.

I have a friend who has a loose connection to Charlotte - a friend of a friend sort of thing. In “real life” too - not on the internet. Said friend had a baby 6 months or so after Charlotte had Daisy and the baby was born with a cleft palate and Pierre Robin sequence too. My friend was obviously distraught - she didn’t have the past experience that Charlotte did with the condition and so was thrown completely into the deep end.

My friend’s friend knows Charlotte quite well and so attempted to connect the two - for the very reason Charlotte tries to justify her living: to give the two women the comfort and support of each other while navigating the paths of their poorly babies. My friend was delighted to not feel so alone, to have the opportunity to forge a relationship with someone who would know exactly how she was feeling and what she was going through. However, Charlotte rebuffed all attempts. She did not even acknowledge my friend’s situation or, it seems, consider that my friend could have helped her as much as Charlotte could have helped my friend.

My friend has since become heavily involved in a cleft palate society and has recommended Charlotte several times as someone with the journalism and social media skills who could help to boost the profile of the charity and make a real difference to those living with the condition. However Charlotte hasn’t taken up any of the offers to make such a worthwhile contribution.

So as you can imagine, yesterday’s self indulgent drama about Daisy’s hearing aids and/or grommets has riled me no end. My friend will tell you first hand that after seeing her child be fed and oxygenated through tubes and operated on before their first birthday something as “minor” as childhood hearing difficulties will instil no fear in her family. Why does Charlotte put it out there at all, certainly if she has no intention of following up the hundreds of vulnerable women whose trust she is exploiting online never mind in “real life”, unless for the sympathy that satisfies her own narcissistic desires or selfish financial gain? It is certainly not for the reasons she likes people to believe!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Absolutely, the idea these people try and peddle that they’re doing it all for the good of helping others is ridiculous. They are doing it to earn money; this is fair enough if they think that’s an ok way to earn a living but don’t try and act like it’s all selfless. There are too many examples like your friend’s which illustrate how they actually don’t care about ‘the community’ at all.

Reactions: 5
“Thanks again for listening to me and giving your advice. We are very, very grateful. And I think that’s the true gift of being able to talk to so many more people. My mum was talking to me about what she remembers when I was little before, and her and Dad had a lot less support and less access to information or other people’s experiences. And it makes a huge difference when you just want to know what it’s like on the other side, and if you’re doing the right thing”

I have been a silent watcher on this thread for a while but it is this comment on her Instagram yesterday that has infuriated me to the point where I have felt the need to post. I have first hand knowledge that the persona Charlotte tries to present is just one big facade and her attempting to insinuate that she is creating and is integral to a supportive and helpful community is an absolute joke.

I have a friend who has a loose connection to Charlotte - a friend of a friend sort of thing. In “real life” too - not on the internet. Said friend had a baby 6 months or so after Charlotte had Daisy and the baby was born with a cleft palate and Pierre Robin sequence too. My friend was obviously distraught - she didn’t have the past experience that Charlotte did with the condition and so was thrown completely into the deep end.

My friend’s friend knows Charlotte quite well and so attempted to connect the two - for the very reason Charlotte tries to justify her living: to give the two women the comfort and support of each other while navigating the paths of their poorly babies. My friend was delighted to not feel so alone, to have the opportunity to forge a relationship with someone who would know exactly how she was feeling and what she was going through. However, Charlotte rebuffed all attempts. She did not even acknowledge my friend’s situation or, it seems, consider that my friend could have helped her as much as Charlotte could have helped my friend.

My friend has since become heavily involved in a cleft palate society and has recommended Charlotte several times as someone with the journalism and social media skills who could help to boost the profile of the charity and make a real difference to those living with the condition. However Charlotte hasn’t taken up any of the offers to make such a worthwhile contribution.

So as you can imagine, yesterday’s self indulgent drama about Daisy’s hearing aids and/or grommets has riled me no end. My friend will tell you first hand that after seeing her child be fed and oxygenated through tubes and operated on before their first birthday something as “minor” as childhood hearing difficulties will instil no fear in her family. Why does Charlotte put it out there at all, certainly if she has no intention of following up the hundreds of vulnerable women whose trust she is exploiting online never mind in “real life”, unless for the sympathy that satisfies her own narcissistic desires or selfish financial gain? It is certainly not for the reasons she likes people to believe!
I think you’re absolutely right. On previous threads others have written how they reached out to Charlotte for advice or a bit of support while their children have been going through similar health problems. She didn’t bother replying to them, which is pretty poor given how she can only continue to earn money in this capacity thanks to the support of her followers. She is self-absorbed and doesn’t really care about anyone outside of her little romanticised bubble. I can’t decide if she wants people to think she’s amazing, or if she wants people to feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 8
I don’t doubt that she is good mum. I do however question her online persona. I can’t stand how she grins at the camera and gushes about various things. She is yet another ‘mummy vlogger’ who is very fortunate to have made a career out of it with so little talent

Reactions: 6
Absolutely, the idea these people try and peddle that they’re doing it all for the good of helping others is ridiculous. They are doing it to earn money; this is fair enough if they think that’s an ok way to earn a living but don’t try and act like it’s all selfless. There are too many examples like your friend’s which illustrate how they actually don’t care about ‘the community’ at all.
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 3
Ohhhhh so that’s ok then isn’t it!?! Poor kid .... who are you anyway? There’s a section for ravers but I think you are either her or her mother/aunt ....she’s a disgrace. No doubt will be sharing the next stage of her daughters ‘condition’ hearing aids/grommets. A condition that looks to be sliding into disability territory. Great for this little girl to look back and see it plastered all over the internet when she might, just might, have referred all those details to have been kept PRIVATE!! No??

Lol my kids are in their 20’s!
Just because someone’s sticking up for Charlotte doesn’t mean they’re related! I think it’s a little harsh to call Daisy disabled.. she has the same condition as Charlotte and you wouldn’t say she’s disabled..

I have a child who will die before me. Requires lots of intervention, ... i had to stop following this woman because I couldn’t bare her whittling on about daisy being “disabled” then when she had the youngest the mere sniffle he had was the end of the world ...
I actually reached out to her when she was having a “moment” to share my experience and offer an ear and she didn’t bother to even respond, I did this a few times actually then I thought nope. You clearly don’t want to hear or connect with someone who may, may just have it a little bit tougher than you but doesn’t feel the need to broadcast it 24/7. It’s insulting to people. That aside her facial expressions irritate me and she portrays this perfect little “family” and it is all for the camera. Dislike. A lot!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I have a child who will die before me. Requires lots of intervention, ... i had to stop following this woman because I couldn’t bare her whittling on about daisy being “disabled” then when she had the youngest the mere sniffle he had was the end of the world ...
I actually reached out to her when she was having a “moment” to share my experience and offer an ear and she didn’t bother to even respond, I did this a few times actually then I thought nope. You clearly don’t want to hear or connect with someone who may, may just have it a little bit tougher than you but doesn’t feel the need to broadcast it 24/7. It’s insulting to people. That aside her facial expressions irritate me and she portrays this perfect little “family” and it is all for the camera. Dislike. A lot!
Yet another example of how she seems to actually be anything but the nice person she tries to portray. So rude to ignore something like that! And as for how she loves the ‘community’, well 🙄!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Sorry but I wouldn’t class Daisy as “disabled” either if that’s what we’re discussing. Charl isn’t disabled either & she’s grown up with the condition. Many people are born with syndromes or conditions, have corrective surgery, maybe have aids (like glasses or hearing aids) prescribed as they get older but don’t class themselves as “disabled”.
Not so sure... there’s varying degrees and the condition can worsen. Daisy seems more severely affected than Charlotte. When I did my work with sticklers I saw cases where the children were classed as disabled and claimed DLA. Either way, that little girls issues are spread over the internet and will remain there for her peers to see. How is that right?

And I did say it was a ‘condition that looks to be sliding into disibility territory’

Not so sure... there’s varying degrees and the condition can worsen. Daisy seems more severely affected than Charlotte. When I did my work with sticklers I saw cases where the children were classed as disabled and claimed DLA. Either way, that little girls issues are spread over the internet and will remain there for her peers to see. How is that right?

And I did say it was a ‘condition that looks to be sliding into disibility territory’
I agree. I am a SEN lawyer and the technical definition of a disability is far wider than most people think. Charlotte can be legally and technically classified as disabled because of her hearing impairment. The same could be said for Daisy if she is somewhat impaired by her syndrome.

I don’t think it’s a bad thing?! What exactly is so awful about being considered disabled? I feel this is a bad stereotype. (And I am in no way miminimisng the hardship and suffering that many disabled people have to go through, I truly know how life limiting some disabilities can be, but I don’t think it is ‘shameful’ - which is the point I’m trying to make)

I am technically classified as disabled because of my mental health conditions. You can still live a happy, contented and fulfilling life with a disability. I know this first hand and from years of working alongside people with disabilities. Of course this varies from person to person, but it’s a spectrum rather than some kind of threshold...

Either way I don’t agree with the braodcasting of any child’s life all over the Internet, disabled or not.

Not trying to cause any drama, I just can’t understand why saying the syndrome is a disability is such a bad thing ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Christ, her second part of her Q&A. She encourages mums to reach out if they’re having a tough time yet she completely ignored the mums on here asking her for advice & also offering HER support. What a bloody hypocrite! 😡
Also, Stan looks NOTHING like Mark! 🙄
She doesn’t have “big eyes”, they’re totally average. She speaks of Daisy’s eye problems & how there’s a danger of her getting detached retinas yet doesn’t make her wear her glasses. This woman’s a joke. 😡
Oh god & talking about “birdsong” - you’re not Snow White Charl! 🤮

Christ, her second part of her Q&A. She encourages mums to reach out if they’re having a tough time yet she completely ignored the mums on here asking her for advice & also offering HER support. What a bloody hypocrite! 😡
Also, Stan looks NOTHING like Mark! 🙄
She doesn’t have “big eyes”, they’re totally average. She speaks of Daisy’s eye problems & how there’s a danger of her getting detached retinas yet doesn’t make her wear her glasses. This woman’s a joke. 😡
Oh god & talking about “birdsong” - you’re not Snow White Charl! 🤮
Them kids are her double. I know Stan doesn’t have the syndrome but he still looks like char. I hate people who are obsessed with their child looking like a certain parent it’s weird.

I hate that you can be classed as disabled too loosely in my opinion and claim DLA - in certain circumstances any way!

For instance, I provide 24/7 care for my child in every way and get Carers allowance for this, I’m paid the same as someone else who “legally” can claim for the Carers allowance and still work a few hours on the side and earn an extra income...the care I provide day and night is just not comparable to some people’s needs and I’m in the same box as them! I’m talking machines to keep my child alive.

Being classed as disabled is fine but the whole DLA system is not a one size fits all and I guess that’s a discussion for a whole other forum!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.