Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish someone would tell her how tit her hair parting is. She looks ridiculous, like a comb over!
Yes, her parting is like Zoella’s - practically by her ear. I don’t think it’s flattering. I’ve never seen her wear it any other way and I’ve been following since the blog days.

Reactions: 3
Yes, her parting is like Zoella’s - practically by her ear. I don’t think it’s flattering. I’ve never seen her wear it any other way and I’ve been following since the blog days.
It makes her look like she has a badly receding hairline. It’s been mentioned before & we know she diligently reads here but she won’t take advice. So just let her keep on looking like a balding, toothless grinning pensioner! 😂

Reactions: 3
Agree, we’re up at 6 in our house and fed and ready to be going out by 8. I’d prefer things to be slower paced especially in the holidays but my kids just aren’t those sort of kids they’re climbing the walls too by 10am.
Agree! I try get out as early as possible 🤣🤣

50k has been hit, cue the over emotional soppy posts
Oh god no. 🙄 "What, lil ole me?" "So, so blessed" "Wow, thank you for allowing me to be a stay at home dogsbody, Stepford Wife (actually, not a wife, as Mark will never put a ring on it)" "So so grateful" "I never take it for granted" "You've made it all possible" "Thank you Mark for being in my life even though you treat our home like a hotel" "Who'd have thought when I was a young (not so young, in my 20s actually) single mum (not so single actually with Mark waiting in the wings) struggling with a small baby that I'd have come so so far".
Vomit inducing. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She also said ‘as parents we do it all for our kids’
- what, broadcast every tiny detail about their personal lives, health and home address for literally ANYONE to see all over the internet? I wouldn’t do that for any amount of money or free tit.

Reactions: 14
The “I’m so grateful to all of you, I don’t take it for granted” really annoyed me. There are plentiful examples just on this site of followers being completely ignored. When we were all complaining about it a while ago it seemed like she started replying but I think that must have been short lived as I for one am back to being ignored!

Reactions: 4
I was wondering when we were going to start seeing all the midi dress and saltwater sandal pictures

• Haha
I always wondered about saltwater sandals you know... I've always thought they're for middle aged mumsnetters, but at the age of 29 I occasionally find myself lusting after a pair...

Oh god, I'm lusting after char's sandals 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And how does she ‘celebrate’ hitting 50k? By not bothering her arse to post a video (that’s not an ad) since Monday. Really?! Imagine if we were recognised for our hard work in our jobs, and repaid the client by not showing up for the rest of week 😂😂 these women live in a different world.

Shes probably working on some cheesy montage style video marking 50k. I dread the faux gratitude speech that is no doubt in the works 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s funny how they always say that it’s not about the numbers when it clearly is. I’m sure she watches Mrs Meldrum and WISHES she earned enough from YouTube to have a stay at home husband (boyfriend) too. Oh my god, can you imagine 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I still don’t understand why Mark’s family never seem to be invited to any of the kids birthdays? It’s always the weekend after that they see them.

It was Easter as well on Daisy’s birthday so I can’t see why another two people at the bbq would have been a problem? They spent the entire weekend with her family. Surely Mark would like to see his family on his kid’s actual birthday?

I wonder if his mum can’t be bothered with her or if the two families don’t get on?

Reactions: 5
I have been reading these two threads for the last hour and decided to comment. Yep i'm one of these idiots who keep seeing something wrong with her social media posts and airy fairy youtube uploads but kept making excuses for her. Yep I feel a little silly but at least what i was ignoring and turning a blind eye to where the things mentioned in these threads. Just going to jump off and watch this vlog posted above my comment. She has been lazy lately with her youtube uploads and vlogs so I'm surprised she hit 50,000 at all. :rolleyes: Bless her heart. lol. My husband has suggested many a time to do a drinking game to her vlogs just to make them more watchable.

She seems to love her feet 🤷🏼‍♀️
lol. Yes it does appear so.

Reactions: 2
I have been reading these two threads for the last hour and decided to comment. Yep i'm one of these idiots who keep seeing something wrong with her social media posts and airy fairy youtube uploads but kept making excuses for her. Yep I feel a little silly but at least what i was ignoring and turning a blind eye to where the things mentioned in these threads. Just going to jump off and watch this vlog posted above my comment. She has been lazy lately with her youtube uploads and vlogs so I'm surprised she hit 50,000 at all. :rolleyes: Bless her heart. lol. My husband has suggested many a time to do a drinking game to her vlogs just to make them more watchable.

lol. Yes it does appear so.
I was thinking she’s been a bit lazy with her posting aswell recently! Especially this past week 😳

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.