Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, and I wish she’d bloody make up her mind over whether or not she’s happy with her body. She contradicts herself constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's definitely not happy with her body but feels she should be in line with the body positivity movement.

Reactions: 7
Tbh as someone who is heavier myself, I don’t tell people when I’m dieting because I don’t want the outside pressure. She doesn’t have to make it public if she doesn’t want to 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Tbh as someone who is heavier myself, I don’t tell people when I’m dieting because I don’t want the outside pressure. She doesn’t have to make it public if she doesn’t want to 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm the same. I feel too much pressure if everyone knows. I've fallen off the wagon after having lost 3.5 stone last year. Need to do it again, but in secret until I feel better about myself!

Reactions: 6
Who organises a play date for 10am?!!!!
My kids are still roaming around having breakfast at that hour!!!

Reactions: 1
I wish someone would tell her how tit her hair parting is. She looks ridiculous, like a comb over!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yup, on this morning with her humble brag "oh I got so much done, lots of washing, tidied the garden, popped to the shops, I just dont know how I manage to do it all"
You should also know, she is very excited for the weekend, obvs!

• Haha
God, poor Mark.... it’s a 4 day weekend

4 days of her gazing longingly at him. He needs to get back to running, he could escape on so many long training runs! Missing a trick there Mark!!

Instead she’s got him cornered for the entire bank hol.

• Haha
I don't find her too offensive however when she ends whatever drawn out disney tale she's telling and the does the weird side tilt face smile and does that weird whispery "bye" it makes my skin crawl

• Sick
Me! My kids are up at 6:30 latest. 10am we're all climbing the walls!
Agree, we’re up at 6 in our house and fed and ready to be going out by 8. I’d prefer things to be slower paced especially in the holidays but my kids just aren’t those sort of kids they’re climbing the walls too by 10am.

I don't find her too offensive however when she ends whatever drawn out disney tale she's telling and the does the weird side tilt face smile and does that weird whispery "bye" it makes my skin crawl
For me it's the softly, giggly "hi everyone" she starts her stories with 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.